3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey 13.10.19 10:34 pm

Who went through the whole game? (Postal 2)

Let's say I barely passed. It was especially difficult to FRIDAY. Some crazed Umana began to throw fresh cats.
179 Comments
Sort by:
A
Asfodel 13.10.19

I don't like him either... I'm Just not a ...uh... sadistic..

d
dik-45 13.10.19

I game on all difficulty levels, I liked it very much but I can not find all
secrty.

S
Serious Dwarf 13.10.19

I Postal 2 and Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend had been held in the network card Ruban... fun :)

J
Jedy 13.10.19

I also paralleled a 7 times Postal 2 and Postal 2 Apocalipsiswiking(do not remember the name. In General the game is super! Cho wanted man? Sprague at: [email protected]

g
ghostboy 13.10.19

A great game that will deliver the greatest pleasure not only a sadist;) Everyone will find their pros! However, after passing, I began to hate red cats. It's probably the only game where it was interesting to uzat cheats (especially Whatchutalkinbout - yuck!). Although the passage itself is not challenging (this does NOT mean *not interested*!). And I wouldn't compare the game with Mangartom, maybe Manhunt is a murder for the killing, and Postal is murder for the sake of BANTER!!!

And the one who lowered his Arm to the level of mediocre boring the postman only deserve to be cancer on the basis of Allah that they are there!!!!!!

B
Bonevers 13.10.19

Postal 2 the most original project of our time .
A MASTERPIECE ! No more,no less....

g
ghostboy 13.10.19

The masterpiece is to assemble a team of developers that took over this game. Masterpiece is releasing it. The masterpiece is to take the game to such a level amongst users, which it has!
In General, easy to release games, *doomed* to succeed. But was it easy to release Arm???

A
Asfodel 13.10.19

Join. (said modestly, but with taste! ;) )

F
Fekla777 13.10.19

I went somewhere for hours 7на complex in General tough thing

B
Bonevers 13.10.19

The path of the arm to the ordinary gamer was difficult and thorny ,but Runing With Scissors, was able to give us this brilliant game.She is and a mighty big thank you !

B
Bonevers 13.10.19

And what's interesting is Postal 2 still rules !

P
Playshner 13.10.19

Passed...OK... Igruha cool..., atmospheric... and most importantly - fun...

A
Alina4kAKauGurI 13.10.19

and I'm stuck on Tuesday,I can not kill the Arabs!:( in the Church which are found!Though I have a few weapons and ammo in each weapon 4,If not 2 :( sorry!I think it has to pass over ))) I really want to have the entire Ira!

X
XanderKage 13.10.19

Super igruha! I went 2 times: once on average, but with codes (a long time ago, now I am against cheaters) and once at zero(too long ago). Now playing on zero to remember whatever they are wet better, f then, csgd pass, will increase the complexity. The game is a MASTERPIECE!!!
PS. Nobody knows where to get the Apocalypse. Weekend? And something new you want, but without Postale anywhere..

B
Bonevers 13.10.19

The angel of Death , where do you live ? We have in Alchevsk delivered to all the stores as soon as he appeared.
I immediately bought and held (two days-twice).
About the difficulty of the game.I believe that it is advisable to play at the zero level of difficulty.I went Postal 2 12 times , 5 of them at the level of manic. And when he returned to zero....high. The people there are helpless , I pray you ,fun chips ,piss on them free. And on a sophisticated level - a shotgun without a market , and emphasis.
P. S. released the third expansion for Postal 2 Shtopor Burn , developed by a domestic company.The details on the topic of news of Postal 2 Shtopor Zhzhet

P
Pistolet Makarova 13.10.19

How to win that great big Demon at the end of the postal 2 Apocalypse?The fact that a cow's udder... :)Its the same no weapon takes?!Probably some secret is...Tell me!

B
Bonevers 13.10.19

Ha ha ha ! Elementary ! Shoot the balls above his head , and when it will shoot-in the demon . And then again. The boss is very easy !

P
Pistolet Makarova 13.10.19

Thank you!So I did and was told that there is some secret need to know...Wait for us... ;) bastard... son of a... bitch... get...

m
mityai 13.10.19

the people I passed on the most difficult level, can not remember the name, I have not played and passed the game in about 3-4 days!!!!!!! Those were the days!!

B
Bonevers 13.10.19

And don't tell - it is not forgotten