3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey 13.10.19 10:34 pm

Who went through the whole game? (Postal 2)

Let's say I barely passed. It was especially difficult to FRIDAY. Some crazed Umana began to throw fresh cats.
179 Comments
Sort by:
I
Imenem Ostashkovca 13.10.19

If you go an extended game, what will happen???

T
TheDude 13.10.19

Satanist killing cats Ghost killing people. Where??? Tell me pliz

S
Smobzilj 13.10.19

Ja prosel postal ot na4ala do konca na i bezumnoj sloznostji i teperj ho4u poigratj v postal apocalypse weekend play a vot ja ska4al cd keya netu i ne znaju 4to delatj pomogite plizz! hotj sovetom uz o4enj ho4etsja poigratj.

K
Kameya 13.10.19

look ,all youth!I'm almost a grandmother,but the game is very very stuck on Friday,no receipt can not pay,are already killed there for a long time all ivgorod for supplies three times running,and home tried to return the second day to the evening are what to do to Friday ended?And that after it?

T
TNT-MUDAK 13.10.19

I went with the wind...

c
cossack666 13.10.19

Cameo, Yes, is not that Ms. I young.
If not later about payment receipts. It is necessary to approach the police the police to the bar and he says Gimme 300 bucks. If you do not want to give, you all killed and rise on the 3rd floor (to go in the opposite direction from the arrows Out) to the end of the corridor there is the same Cabinet with a hole, as in the library and there it is necessary to throw the receipt (it is in the form of yellow leaf).

As for the passing, then I'm stuck only in the library could not throw the book right into the gap. Need some were to depart from the tables. The game was probably already twenty times. And all play.

S
S.O.M. 13.10.19

And I was only a man,and then,on the easy level.

P
Pluh 13.10.19

Pamagite to find Napalm! I of money paid, and where to go and not drive! FSE bypassed nah...Neponyatka kakieto...

M
Milten 13.10.19

I went through the whole game two times on easyfor free,3 times of averagefor HELL,i.e. the most difficult.Easy.Here Apocalypse Weekend difficult to pass,but it passed once on average

M
Master O 13.10.19

I don't even know how many times I passed the original game. This game is a state of mind!

2Pluh
Go by the arrows labeled WILL CALL. The last of them almost nose you will rest in the room with Napalm.

.FROST. 13.10.19

I went through 2 versions of the game. Original and Apocalipse Weekend!Who played in a Tailspin Burns?

B
BigZ 13.10.19

2 cossack666:
library throw the book is easy... the main thing is sit down and stand back a little

T
Theon 13.10.19

Have already passed 10 times a game.With a high rating

K
Kennet 13.10.19

Good game. Only the elephants mind. And Arabs hate you.

P
Perchic X 13.10.19

Took place in one day, a very short story, but sorry...

w
wtf_kamikadze 13.10.19

Yeah could be longer

P
P. Dude 13.10.19

I took a lot of time... Now play AW7. The nuclear Bazooka is impressive!

P
P. Dude 13.10.19

Someone famous cheats for AW7?

R
Ride 13.10.19

enter gottabef*ckingkidding then press Esc->Cheats. PS. Where * is the letter u

m
mvv1990 13.10.19

Lagatta, you just have their dogs to put out pussy.