3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey 13.10.19 10:34 pm

Who went through the whole game? (Postal 2)

Let's say I barely passed. It was especially difficult to FRIDAY. Some crazed Umana began to throw fresh cats.
179 Comments
Sort by:
m
mityai 13.10.19

Bonevers, are you me???

I
Ivanio 13.10.19

Rackagite novichky v chem smicol igri ??????

B
Bonevers 13.10.19

The point of the game is to crush EVERYTHING ,to beat ,to kill ,to absegami and BRUTAL! In short the game is AWESOME ! Play !

I
Ivanio 13.10.19

R videl kak mou drug snes comyto boshky(v igre konechno) kakto postavil ego na kaleni i crezal bashky binzoplou!!!!!!!!! A ckoko bilo mRca!!! R poigral ponravilac tak chto mne gta vc otdixaet.!!!

I
Ivanio 13.10.19

I eshe im mogno picat v glasa oni be begat i orat i dirgatca za matami eye. A ecle popadesh v rot be blevat. Ecle *banesh kogoto shokerom i budesh ti dolgo dergat kogo shokiruesh on obostica.

B
Bonevers 13.10.19

Of course it is awesome. I just do not understand where your friend took benzopilu ? In the original, then it's not ...

I
Ivanio 13.10.19

R moget ne znau pomenRl kakou nibud nog ili dobavil. Mne to kakaR raznica R i igrau mne eto mne bez nravitcR i binzopli orygia xvataet.

p
pokemon 13.10.19

to Bonevers: Dude, you're joking! The game - sucks! I and the first level was not tired... And you say that it is right now and taxis... Game - the stool! Anyone it does not play!

B
Bonevers 13.10.19

PokeMon , Yes, it's for you ,man,it's cool game-stool. And all the people in it gamida and off!
Well, if you do not like ,do not speak for others.

P
PlayGround.ru 13.10.19

Please explain to me how to get out of the brewery?There is an exit through the basement with the pipes.I went to the basement.in two of the abyss moved,and the third can't jump over.There is a trick of some kind???

B
Bonevers 13.10.19

I explain how to get out of factory NAPALM.Here are three strategii I can offer you:
1)Load save game in front of the plant,NOT grandmother pay for the Napalm, and go immediately take him.You tie the garbage and you'll find yourself in jail.Then vibrissa!
2)If your tactic operate,you need to go through the pipes.In the end there will be a boiling cauldron and you need to go through it(not it the way you found?)
3)Just stupid to type in the console sissy(master code),then IfeelFree(fly) and fly to the boiler!

P
PlayGround.ru 13.10.19

Thank you!
Then another stupid question:what is a Fishfinder and how to use it?

P
PlayGround.ru 13.10.19

Damn,well I goof...
How to enter these codes?
Explain,plz,like this idiot...
Well no shit not understand this...

B
Bonevers 13.10.19

Fish finder is needed in order to keep track of people.When you run it, they will appear there in the form of small fish and so you'll know hto where to be.By the way,cops are blue fish.
The console is called a tilde or Tab key. The tab easier.Now,press Tab-you will leave the console.For a start it gain sissy(the master code).And then use the codes.
PS don't be so hard on yourself:).

P
PlayGround.ru 13.10.19

I am not a he I am a she:)

And I already have it all figured out:)a Bunch of other cheat codes found.

Almost all of Thursday passed.That's just these stupid krochchi can't find....

Hey,how to exit ghosts?And then I went to the station in this mode,killed everyone there,and take weapon, can not.......

B
Bonevers 13.10.19

Ohhh dear this is a very difficult question:).This is a brilliant puzzle game.
Listen carefully: you need MORE time to dial this code.Truncated:).
PS Krochchi to find a breeze - it's in the supermarket,in the Department of books there is a door to door lots of radishes,and in the end Krochchi.

P
PlayGround.ru 13.10.19

Yay!Passed Postal-2!In the impossible mode.

Thanks for the help:)

s
sadist 13.10.19

I passed it 10 times and have no regrets found all the secrets (trumpet back home Dungeon in magazinchik martyrs Satanist killing cats Ghost killing people....)Went 3 times Apocalypse cool thing!!

-
-RM- 13.10.19

Yeah, I also passed...!... ...
even in the summer (2004), on the fact that neither is azovskom mode

B
BlackRaven666 13.10.19

I took it probably 5 times. However the regular version without the Apocalypse. Will tell you the game is awesome, sometimes I even forget that there is need for example to buy milk, because breaking into people's houses and ustraevaet there is an absolute riot ;) More fun in COP gear up: I am The LAW...Ha-ha-ha!!!