3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RafPayne3 05.09.19 01:05 pm

Ceased to impress game.

Ceased to impress game. When you start to play a new game then on top there is interest, but later it disappears and I get tired to play this game. For example. Now I'm playing Far Cry 4. Ponahalo I liked the game, but now(i.e. after 3 days) I play absolutely do not want. She looks absolutely boring and monotonous. The same was the case with Mad max. The only NEW game I've completed is the WITCHER 3. I don't know what is. Either games are bad now? Or something in me has changed. To play in something I want but it quickly gets boring. Tell me a game with a good story with meaning. Games meme opinion with a good story I've played:
Deus ex Human Revolytion
Bioshosk Infinite
Deadly Premonition
Mass Effect Trilogy
The Witcher trilogy
68 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 05.09.19

same shit

s
saa0891 05.09.19

So the game is not the plot and gameplay,then play will be interesting.
Divinity - Original Sin
Borderlands 2
In a series kosmosimov X for one month to get stuck,unless of course you are interested in this genre.
But if you want a good story,then read the book.

T
TG1K986 05.09.19

Case in seniority of age) I am in your team, similarly.

S
StarDNikolaevich 05.09.19

RafPayne3 wrote:
Either games are bad now? Or something in me has changed.
There probably 50/50. Games and true quality steel to give the same games of five-a decade ago, very few companies make games as they say soul, in the main emphasis here is on profit. Well, plus increased. Eventually overplayed in so many games that any banal game seems to you boring piece of you know what.

saa0891 wrote:
Divinity - Original Sin
Support.

B
Brotello 05.09.19

Almost, looked, really played, and then leaves the desire to continue =(

B
BarackKamacho 05.09.19

gaming the impotence is often the case,try a junk pogamat

r
requiemmm 05.09.19

It's not impotence, it is a good memory:) I've decided to use the same, chews the same the last 15 years. The same plot points, the balance of the characters, facial features...really, turn off the game, never to include. I'm so in the Subway tried to play, blew on the second day. Alternatively, it is possible to play in something plotless. Any sandbox in which the player no one will never drags, like the aforementioned X's. Fly yourself, pirates shoot, build factories, trade. And the plot...nafig there's the story, in a sandbox, then?) The other option is spudded in a completely different genre, not the rod RPGs with shooters, grab a quest or strategy with tactics.
Or do you should take a break for a month or two, to read books. Certainly for the time that has passed since the beginning of the gaming experience, or have written something interesting, or did something grown, if grown))

O
OakSorcerer 05.09.19

I think that now you become very hard to stretch the game. Make no unnecessary huge open worlds. And be sure to clog their repetitive quests - events. So at first interesting, and then boring. Personally I like that. More like a small but well-developed worlds (Gothic, VTMB, and the like) or a linear game.

L
Lisstoman 05.09.19

Plus

M
MunchkiN 616 05.09.19

in kruzise 2 normal plot started

U
UnknownAssassin 05.09.19

RafPayne3
I also become bored after a few days of gameplay. The Witcher several times pereprohodil, now bored, too but I think I will play in addition, it will be more fun I guess. Right now, almost finished with Dyne Lite ZF. Interesting, but it was not very large.

T
Toxa95 05.09.19

Came across a video,with which I agree. You just grew up, and games are made for shkoloty, despite ratings of 18+.

F
Fedya111 05.09.19

it's time to marry,kids to do)) godkov how much?

R
Russian Bear 05.09.19

RafPayne3
Similarly. Because in FC4, and Max, and in Fallout4 the vast and empty world, where the plot on the strength of 2 hours, if not quests of type runs across the map - bring\you kill, say again, which is a few hours drive in boredom.

B
Bratec_Norbert 05.09.19

Shtozh congratulations, you've grown. And maybe in games, the problem is I too recently not all games began to end to pass. And so, if you have not played, I can advise Bordo 2 still play it sometimes.

d
demon33253 05.09.19

RafPayne3
the same garbage

R
RafPayne3 05.09.19

MunchkiN 616
What? in crysis 2 a good story? I recently beat it. The story there is very delusional. And the main character is silent as a partisan.

R
RafPayne3 05.09.19

saa0891
Divinity need to play in Borderlands 2 was playing and I thought she was boring, threw it on the middle of the game. Got mission style to go there and collect 3 any garbage, kill the enemies in the cave and stuff. And Wastland 2 how? it's kind of similar to the Divinity gameplay.

R
RafPayne3 05.09.19

saa0891
Recently read the Master and Margarita by Bulgakov. Quite an interesting novel. With a great storyline. What else to read I do not know.

p
partizan2033 05.09.19

RafPayne3
the same hnya-it is in the games 100%,such as Stalker and metro held 4 times each,and wait to kill can,but folaut 4,syndicate,max and TD still can not pass;try dark souls is a very hooked tippet and gameplay;well, or pahami in something simple without loads of junk and best of Perse-Wolfenstein old blood is very good;the problem is that the number of passed games gameplay nerazvijena so would be interested in the player,before when there was the development of igroindustrii strip 5 camps and get on 3 of the tower was adequately-wait is the Bane of games,he should be getting rid,but many do things that I will hold back because of megabat;
at the expense of fc 4 then it passed, it added more chips,but it is worse 3шки,setting and characters and their flow is not managed at all, IMHO