3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RafPayne3 05.09.19 01:05 pm

Ceased to impress game.

Ceased to impress game. When you start to play a new game then on top there is interest, but later it disappears and I get tired to play this game. For example. Now I'm playing Far Cry 4. Ponahalo I liked the game, but now(i.e. after 3 days) I play absolutely do not want. She looks absolutely boring and monotonous. The same was the case with Mad max. The only NEW game I've completed is the WITCHER 3. I don't know what is. Either games are bad now? Or something in me has changed. To play in something I want but it quickly gets boring. Tell me a game with a good story with meaning. Games meme opinion with a good story I've played:
Deus ex Human Revolytion
Bioshosk Infinite
Deadly Premonition
Mass Effect Trilogy
The Witcher trilogy
68 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hellberg 05.09.19

Cheats download then the interest will manifest. Not for long of course, but at least something new ))

checked

m
mgmarms 05.09.19

Alternatively, you can still on the new controller to play, for example, that if on the projector then all will be super, sorry that VR technology yet not all games support it.

G
GalaXXXy 05.09.19

There are a couple of options.
One of them is stress.
Second,simply getting older, it is normal, over time, will play only an hour-the second in games,and in free time from study/work.

s
setarusessao666 05.09.19

Similarly, in terms of plot the game reached its peak : Witcher 3 , The last of us , Mafia ...
The only thing that can improve is Gameplay and Graphics. This explains the increased popularity of multiplayer games.
As an option Trilogia Gta , Just cause , DOOM , Battlefied 4 ( 1 )

A
Adam_West 05.09.19

Yes you're getting older just. The game for a little different look.

S
Strepsils_Masondosa 05.09.19

Who is snickering and had enough give game kakuyunit.

S
Strepsils_Masondosa 05.09.19

Games without cheats is boring.

I
ILGUBAS 05.09.19

many new games are so dull that I try to avoid them.So often pereprohozhu old or those which are not heard.Like the Final Fantasy series, F. E. A. R(the first part and DLC), Dragon Age:Origins,Titan Quest, Heroes 3,5,Condemned:Criminal origins.... Play platformer. Limbo, Inside,Trine... And if you graphics are not so important,the look of the old game that came out in 2000 (or slightly earlier), there are many interesting things you can find that you can enjoy the play