3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RafPayne3 05.09.19 01:05 pm

Ceased to impress game.

Ceased to impress game. When you start to play a new game then on top there is interest, but later it disappears and I get tired to play this game. For example. Now I'm playing Far Cry 4. Ponahalo I liked the game, but now(i.e. after 3 days) I play absolutely do not want. She looks absolutely boring and monotonous. The same was the case with Mad max. The only NEW game I've completed is the WITCHER 3. I don't know what is. Either games are bad now? Or something in me has changed. To play in something I want but it quickly gets boring. Tell me a game with a good story with meaning. Games meme opinion with a good story I've played:
Deus ex Human Revolytion
Bioshosk Infinite
Deadly Premonition
Mass Effect Trilogy
The Witcher trilogy
68 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 05.09.19

RafPayne3 wrote:
Recently read the Master and Margarita by Bulgakov. Quite an interesting novel. With a great storyline. What else to read I do not know.
Here it is, what genre and writer you like.
Can you recommend a Dan brown - Digital fortress,deception Point
Ivan Efremov,but this again depends on your preference,with authors sure there are no problems.

RafPayne3 wrote:
Divinity need to play
Definitely.

RafPayne3 wrote:
Borderlands 2 was playing and I thought she was boring, threw it on the middle of the game. Got mission style to go there and collect 3 any garbage, kill the enemies in the cave and stuff
So here the mission is not important,they are there for show,then the most important thing is gameplay,and it involves shooting enemies are quite varied,and in a very subtle and interesting leveling your HS,and of course the game should take place once to understand all the details,but in order to really choose the hardcore difficulty mode which reveals the game,and another thing if the gameplay you are not interested then that is another issue.

RafPayne3 wrote:
And Wastland 2 how?
Smart play,as for example Pillars of Eternity,but again it is you yourself need to try will delay you or not,many are not satisfied with the graphics,long load,complicated interface and other troubles,but it all pales because the gameplay is very cool.
There is still a great game Hard West.

Still I can advise a series of X-COM,although there is a slightly different genre,but the series also has turn-based battles and really delivers.

d
ded_dimitriy 05.09.19

Too, is such crap lately. So I try to play every day,and since other concerns allow. A couple of days did not play,the third again interest in the game failed to appear. And in that play - well, Pillars Of Eternity,Divinity,X-Com, etc. they just permanently tightened.

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 05.09.19

To Far Cry 4 you can lose interest, that's fine. There is the story weak, and memorable places or meetings not (except Longinus, perhaps).
I would advise you to try Alan Wake if you have not played. The complex plot and dark atmosphere.

G
Garrus-1994 05.09.19

Always go back to old RPG Titans such as Arcanum, Planscape First Fouls, Masquerade Vampire (though not a pure RPG, but a Titan that's for sure). You can still Morrissey to write. The passage of these games leaves a sufficient amount of time, and these games are quite interesting...Yes, all interesting, except for graphs, but then you know. Of good modern RPGs is that the Witcher, Yes, Divinity. Well, the Pillars you can draw. Don't know, I'm pereproshel Bulletstorm. I advise you to play, good shooter. GTA5 also suggest to play. Above advised Hard West, also think to play it, because the game is extremely interesting.
PS. More Darkest Dungeon, I can advise, but this game is the same nerve as Dark souls

g
gloccc 05.09.19

Play pillars of eternity , as for me the best RPG for a very long time

E
Ellie Williams 05.09.19

RafPayne3
Similar situation, I advise you to play Life is Strange and Tales from the Borderlands (two very good kintz with an interesting plot \_(ツ)_/ )

A
A.Soldier of Light 05.09.19

saa0891
So the game is not the plot and gameplay,then play will be interesting.
This is in multiplayer, the plot is not important, as it there is often simply no not necessary 8) In the single line is the most important, it complements the gameplay and adequate graphics.

P
Playersaharan 05.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
Depends on the genre of single. For example, strategies can forgive the weak plot, because often the whole point of them in the gameplay. Conversely, Kintetsu a vital if not original, then at least well-delivered script and the characters, because the gameplay in them, usually either mediocre or no coverage.

M
Milkyway67 05.09.19

because the game went bad, boring, making them nothing, and if you want to do something then it can't be done there so that this is possible, only what I've been playing for a very long time what fun to play in a very me so it's in splinter cell conviction because of him, I and my friend created a series of comics sold in their circles for 40 rubles, and came up with in his fantasies of his characters, such as Steve, an Android created by the efforts of scientists in gennoingenernyi the shops near San Francisco or agent by the nickname Cobra an old enemy of the Third Echelon and many many other

M
Mercyful_Fate 05.09.19

Age..

L
Lightninggg 05.09.19

Games do good. The problem is the players. What can I recommend?
1) Try to buy the game. It is desirable on disks.
2) at the same time don't buy more than 1-2 games. When these go, buy another.
3) If you play on PC, switch on the console.
4) Ecuadortv spurs to run games on 100% and squeeze out of them all.
5) Choose games with gameplay and graphics. Kintz and just games with a good story, but mediocre gameplay for a while or even forever leave.
6) Play Dark Souls.

A

Playersaharan
Playersaharan wrote:
Depends on the genre of single. For example, strategies can forgive the weak plot, because often the whole point of them in the gameplay. Conversely, Kintetsu a vital if not original, then at least well-delivered script and characters
I agree, that's just not genre single, and the genre of the game )

Lightning.
What can I recommend?
Based on the advice, nothing good to advise you can not do 8)

If you play on PC, switch on the console.
Consolemad detected )

L
Lightninggg 05.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
I only listed that the game cured from impotence.

Consolemad detected
From pacarada hear th.

D
DeN BiostaR 05.09.19

rose -here diagnosis one)

d
djjack 05.09.19

Last year me besides the Witcher 3, the plot won only Metal gear. Although there are games that I passed purely because of the gameplay. But in General, Yes, almost every new game is enough for me for 2-3 hours. High in the morning even try to make sure and everything. This age and experience, all right, I'm 35, play 28...

T
TheReds1892 05.09.19

take a break

A

Lightning.
You have my condolences. And congratulations! You'll heal itself, becoming concelebration. Well, it happens ))

old games are the best

A
ALCAB 05.09.19

Just earlier in the game was some kind of a challenge, it was difficult, had to think how and what to do. And now? Left a tiny x? Sit sit behind cover, recover. Don't know where to go? Here's the arrow on the bottom of the screen. Boring.

L
LenivyiBob 05.09.19

The fact that all(well almost all) now offer a new we have already seen. If at least once a year there is a game that hit on emotions that's good. So we have to go back. (Ken Levine and the beast which I will remember for a long time XD)
I have a way with films such as garbage, a bunch of movies and nothing to watch. Why? Because everyone saw it already.
Forgotten how to amaze. Or people have forgotten how to wonder.
Purely my thoughts.

L
Lightninggg 05.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
How many years see your posts, you don't develop. All to no avail.