3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RafPayne3 05.09.19 01:05 pm

Ceased to impress game.

Ceased to impress game. When you start to play a new game then on top there is interest, but later it disappears and I get tired to play this game. For example. Now I'm playing Far Cry 4. Ponahalo I liked the game, but now(i.e. after 3 days) I play absolutely do not want. She looks absolutely boring and monotonous. The same was the case with Mad max. The only NEW game I've completed is the WITCHER 3. I don't know what is. Either games are bad now? Or something in me has changed. To play in something I want but it quickly gets boring. Tell me a game with a good story with meaning. Games meme opinion with a good story I've played:
Deus ex Human Revolytion
Bioshosk Infinite
Deadly Premonition
Mass Effect Trilogy
The Witcher trilogy
68 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 05.09.19

Lightning.
Unfortunately, it turned ugly 8)
What is the development with your understanding: moved from pitch gaming to console gaming? Serious? )

R
RafPayne3 05.09.19

Pigius
Life is Strange has passed. Loved it. But after the credits play again nothing. And Borderlands is the same like not all of the episodes came out.

E
Ellie Williams 05.09.19

RafPayne3
All came out long ago, as for me the game is at the level of Life is Strange if not better, highly recommend even if you're not a fan of the boards!!!
PS: the Best game Telltale Games, along with the first episode of the walking, I think that says a lot :)

R
RafPayne3 05.09.19

Pigius
Even better than the wolf?

G
Get Ohotnik 05.09.19

Dude, it's age. I am also 8 years ago would get stuck in all the games and received a lot of fan. Now rarely what the game delivers the same fun as back then. Rarely any games going through to the end, because bored

E
Ellie Williams 05.09.19

RafPayne3
For me Yes :)

E
Ellie Williams 05.09.19

djjack
MGS 5 story?

f
falsh777 05.09.19

The games were no longer just to invent something new. That's all. How long have we seen new games with new mechanics, story and setting and that it was all in the 1st game? I do not remember this just.

R
Reflexus1988 05.09.19

Try Dishonored. Out of all the current dross, more or less edible product, with a more or less adequate to the plot.

R
Reflexus1988 05.09.19

falsh777
Portal, the only thing that came to mind :DD

C
Cheburashka 05.09.19

The author World of Warcraft-play suggest for the long delay ))))))))

M
Maks.S.P. 05.09.19

Guys, noticed the same thing, I guess we're growing up!)))

M
Mr Pronka 05.09.19

Games like soap operas, some watch it till the end and waiting for each episode eagerly and where there is enough for 1-2 series.

Y
Ya Betmen 05.09.19

Could not agree more. Now mostly replay old news is all less and less. In 2015, only three games hooked: Dying Light, Witcher 3, Batman AK.

r
rudas 05.09.19

Age. I, too, with the boredom of the games faced 3 years ago. Now mostly playing fit or retro platformers.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 05.09.19

Mn identity, the same henna with games. That's odd, not dragging and all. Immediately I also was sad about it, I thought what happened to me etc before sat zadrotil almost a day. Then as t is already burned out. I a lot what are your Hobbies besides games, there are things to do. Was great interesovatsya metal and other heavy music. Losses in games play rarely, but neatly. I mean a week or two not playing, and then two or three days sitting all the time in games. Used to have and I'm good. Anyway, the game takes place, though not so)

A
Anderby 05.09.19

My technique, developed over the years:
Not to play all day, you should always have an alternative activity - work, episode, some, book, service, people, in the end. And regularly you switch on it. For example, after or during any trip any thrash played with a Bang.
Always have a game alternative. If the game is long. Playing some Xenoblade, tired - run in Super Mario 3D Land and all is well. A kind of analogue of swing from medicine. Although some games do not require - but everyone does it their own.
Do not play if overhead hanging damoklov sword. Anxiety kills any cravings for process. Can't get rid of it - it is better not to play.
Well simple: you have to change the game, genre, generation, platform. Feel out your tastes, or develop/change them.

Lying about age. I know people who regularly play 25.

H
Hitrii 05.09.19

All of Igors tired, last game paradenew to the end and I don't remember. Enough for three hours to play max. Already any MMO I tried and the meat... Probably 30 years make themselves felt. Now fishing here and think what to play...

R
Russian_Lawyer 05.09.19

now just the developers in pursuit of profit, copying each other, so every time you play a new game, you realize that everything you've seen.

m
mvv1990 05.09.19

Same garbage, bought games, and played every day or 3 days. Then just lost interest. Here in TES Skyrim playing for 3 years and not even passed.