3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 13.10.19 10:48 pm

V anime.5

Other parts:
3, 2, 1
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 13.10.19

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou. Five years ago, dropped to seventh in the series. Now watched almost in one gulp. I do not perceive early gags.

E
ELRASTA 13.10.19

Attack of the titans; Gate: they fight our soldiers ; Man; Baki the Grappler
Creativity is stuck

r
requiemmm 13.10.19

Kimi no Na wa.
I liked it. Traditionally, the dialogue is great, the plot is simple and its sponsor, the factory of musical instruments, the music is not particularly distinguished, but overall looks very good. Xingkai is unchanged created your glass of water. For the thirsty, it is priceless, for the rest...they are not TSA.

Danmachi.
Long title about eat pussy in the dungeon, which hides a bad clone of the Tower of Druaga. In fact it all, the Tower is much better, both in terms of plot and General, so to speak, finish. Boring to watch swinging with heavy cheater support all possible pianos. Whoo, Posay Minotaur soaked, whhyyy...posanu drove the dagger sclerousis level Chara, buff at the Expo and Ulta, the position is that the GM-am, bweeee. Better Lodoss on this topic is still empty, alas.

Gate. The original is not read, and the film adaptation looks quite good. Not a masterpiece, but looked at one breath and the desire to squander not called. Of the minuses call the usual senseless slaughter of minor characters. Slaughter, senseless slaughter, into a humanitarian operation and back. It's like a squad of executioners, in their spare time translating old ladies across the street and removing kittens from the branches, under the beer looks good, but spoils the overall impression. Well, the characters who are a little, like someone was cardboard, and left...GG eternal OYASH, although in principle it can be understood, there is a large part of the harem over him at times, in the case of Rory - dozens of times. Be happy by the results only for Sugawara, was still the main prize. The other...nu-nu, good luck

t
tovarish comrade 13.10.19

Looked Attack of the titans, both seasons. Cool thing, quite deserving of its high praise.
Initially, in the first, as in the second season, it seems not particularly interesting and too trite, but later it develops so that enjoying the game until I can see all series.
In General, a good thing.

t
tovarish comrade 13.10.19

After Titans has decided to review the first season of Gunslinger girl, so just found the distribution in good quality and with original sound. Our dubbing is also good, but the original can not be compared. And all anime is also great, a good choice for people suffering from CPLP, and other fans to think about life. Add to this beautiful instrumental soundtrack. It is a pity that the modern tastes of the main audience of anime are not allowed this title to gain good popularity.
Spoiler
The second season is, unfortunately, not caught, and to reconsider his desire no - one can see, doing it is other people who have chosen to film adaptation, perhaps the most tedious episodes of the manga.

y
yariko.v 13.10.19

tovarish comrade wrote:
decided to watch the first season of Gunslinger girl
Watched an entertaining show, but the second season it got me so hooked.
But Space Brothers I liked, sorry the story was interrupted at 99 series. And asks to see the sequel. But, something about him haven't heard anything. Love the concept of the series! Very attractive is this story on the background of any space the bottles with the girls pilots.
PS. Yes, Vandred I watched it, liked it.

B
BioGen 13.10.19

Dragon Ball to watch, such a long time I did not look.

M
Mairon86 13.10.19

Don't know why, but reviewing Slayers, probably not modern enough for this drive

r
requiemmm 13.10.19

Golden Time. Brazilian TV series from the 90s, the Japanese spill. Looked without tension, but this drama on the last series, has already become somewhat annoying. Again, her focus is not on a character, with he take nothing, his brain is gathering the stones of a teaspoon head, as you know, the subject is dark, rich-I was just playing the whole title before she suddenly realized that she was from the very beginning as if no one lied...not joking. The main drama there Linda, for the life of to save years when it at who are you, I do not know!, and no guarantees that after the story of the piano and stretched the happy end not like this will continue to happen in the future. And it will run to save.
The graphics are not particularly outstanding, but good. Soundtrack - the usual random music for the anime, nothing interesting. Overall...watch only if absolutely nothing to do.

Eat-man 98. Action as a fighter, and with shifts in time from something like ancient Orient with minarets and Arabs to cyberpunk. The main character eats metal, what he ate, can grow out of hand and use as needed. In fact, it randomly nadergano arches from the original, which I have not seen. You can watch, this is quite an interesting arch, again the overall style is good, in the 90s the style was generally better in the anime, it's then they hit the cheaper and one head for all the characters.

Lavkom. Just Lavkom. A funny kind of romantic Comedy that looks at one breath and just as easily forgotten...then you can reconsider in a couple of years, and that's all. There are a couple of very funny something reminiscent of the situation in my school at the time of release, when puny boys running around somewhere out there, on the Breasts in healthy girls. To hurt Tanya and everyone can, not everyone will be able to run and all that:)

Kabaneri that from the train. That's what I really like is money. Money was vbuhali in there decently, but the meaning of what is happening in the estimate were not included. Outlet beautiful Thriller about zombies, steam guns, armored trains and shame that covers the face a time when no one is hit.

Geneshaft. A dark tale about the world of victorious radical feminism. The men died out, or rather they grow individually and purely for fun, female population on wheels, some permanently, because they are used as biological computers and without wheels they have the roof goes, there is no sex, there is a hefty mechs on alien technology, double and evil alien AI who bothered to look at it. Nothing like? A kind of title.

Hidamari Sketch. Plotless slice of life about a wide muzzle. Look under the Chow and the becomes the same, haha. Of such series, the Legion, purely a background thing, as a Comedy, not much plot there is initially no, but apparently in demand, as many times filmed.

U
UJIitka 13.10.19

B
BioGen 13.10.19

Watched all three Violence Jack OVA - anime made in the 80's chic, and it is worth remembering that the year 1986 was not yet such a concentration of tin well, and powerful heroes, a La Kenshiro and the GATS. Impressionable better not to look, especially armaturam.

D
Diablonos 13.10.19

V
Vaipen 20.08.21

Watching Outstanding Beasts right now. And damn, this is what the restart should look like. Well wait.

Y
Yoshemitsu 20.08.21

Evangelion 3 + 1
Frankly, I was very skeptical about watching this cartoon. To begin with, when I was young, I was a mad fan of the original series. Finally, I went through almost all the games on the topic and even wrote 12 fanfiction.
There will be spoilers, so at your own fuck and risk.
The first rebuild was good, perhaps because it was repeating the original with the help of new technologies. The second is simply gorgeous, because it took Shinji and Rei to a new level. The memories of the third rebuild make me puke. And here is the fourth, which before its birth was already recorded in "shit in the degree of infinity."
Is it all bad? Well, more likely no than yes.
The very first scene pours pointless and merciless action into your mug. If in the second part it looked more or less harmonious, without violating the laws of the logic of the universe, then in Q and 4, the absurdity of what was happening was maximally inflated for the sake of a spectacle. No physics, no logic, no batteries. Perhaps it would be cool if I was 10 years old. But alas, I've seen too many Gundams and to say that Evangelion sucks is to say nothing. At the very least, the Q plot continues, where a ton of useful information about the world is poured onto us in an accessible form after the second rebuild. Shinji is playing eggplant, Ayanami-6 is farming and ... merging. Asuka flashes her bare 14 year old ass in front of an adult Kensuke, admits that she is a clone like Ayanami. And they are all programmed to be close to 3 children.
Chivo ****? That is, they just took and wiped off the original script and devalued everything that was logical that was in the rebuilds earlier.
In principle, everyday life and the process of socialization of Ayanami-6 is certainly not the worst sight, only it was done through the ass, in contrast to, and does not lead to anything at all for the reason described above.
Shinji gradually lets go and he suddenly wants to pilot Eve again. Suddenly, right?
And we also learn by the way that Kaji Ryoji, having gorged on Misato's Arbuzov, evolved from a spy into Jesus and Noah in one bottle, and also repaired a small Misato. What for? And just like that.
Next, Wonder-Willie with hundreds of service personnel and a bunch of idiots (remember those absolutely empty characters who were introduced into Q? Do you think they will be revealed here? Think again ...) goes to the last battle to prevent 4 hits against Nerve. Where Genda and Fuyutsuki control unknown sorcery 1) A huge butt plug the size of a moon with a pyramid on its tail. 2) Three Vander like Misato. 3) Billions of serial Evangelions.
After again the action of the Matrix Revolution level, where Asuka and Marie smash billions and billions of serial Evas into cabbage (suck the End of Evangelion), they are again trying to surprise us with a berserker-Eve, now performed by Asuka, who suddenly became an Angel like Genda. What follows is a hilarious scene. Where Shinji pretends to be Tom Anderson (Neo) with sheet steel eggs and a poker face, he listens to degenerative delirium at gunpoint from two dummies, Sakura and a pink-haired woman. Tell me why this scene? For assholes by the camera. After all, watching assholes and crotches close-up is exactly what Evangelion was remembered for. Did not know? After a short educational program with the anti-universe and the tricks of Doctor Strange, we meet Rei, who has been sitting in Eva-01 of Rapunzel's cosplay all this time. Find out that Shinji's sync may not be "over 9000" but " but after he found out that he was sucking, he was drawn to chat. Further, for the insects of idiots, they spoon-feed what the original so skillfully conveyed between the lines. Namely, the story of Genda's tragedy and loneliness. Misata sacrifices herself. And Shinji is rewriting a universe where there are no Evangelions in the world. Asuka was left to seduce Kensuke in the old world. Kaoru kadrits Rei in the new world. And Marie cadres him. Chemistry between pigeon and hammerfish level characters. By the way, they didn't bother to explain who Mari was and what ass she got out of, what kind of connections she had with Kaji. but after he found out that he was sucking, he was drawn to chat. Further, for the insects of idiots, they spoon-feed what the original so skillfully conveyed between the lines. Namely, the story of Genda's tragedy and loneliness. Misata sacrifices herself. And Shinji is rewriting a universe where there are no Evangelions in the world. Asuka was left to seduce Kensuke in the old world. Kaoru kadrits Rei in the new world. And Marie cadres him. Chemistry between pigeon and hammerfish level characters. By the way, they didn't bother to explain who Mari was and what ass she got out of, what kind of connections she had with Kaji. Asuka was left to seduce Kensuke in the old world. Kaoru kadrits Rei in the new world. And Marie cadres him. Chemistry between pigeon and hammerfish level characters. By the way, they didn't bother to explain who Mari was and what ass she got out of, what kind of connections she had with Kaji. Asuka was left to seduce Kensuke in the old world. Kaoru kadrits Rei in the new world. And Marie cadres him. Chemistry between pigeon and hammerfish level characters. By the way, they didn't bother to explain who Mari was and what ass she got out of, what kind of connections she had with Kaji.
Fuyutsuki named her Maria Iscariot. Actually, this should be enough for you.
What is the bottom line?
I do not even know. An idiotic action for schoolchildren, a mediocre picture, degenerate attempts to close old plot holes by creating new, unnecessary characters and a Happy End! However, the cartoon isn't as shitty as Q.
Another thing is what he is about and what message does he carry? I honestly xs. The original was about loneliness. Since the author at that time suffered from depression and loneliness, these feelings were transmitted to his characters. These were living characters with living problems and logic that was not broken. He became iconic because he was emotionally strong and unlike anything else. Completion of the rebuild, it seems, is not all at once. An eerie overloaded jumble of action, empty characters, fan service and pseudo-philosophical nonsense. Will it become iconic? Will others look up to it? This is an unnecessary mediocrity created with a single purpose - to cut the dough in its former glory.
My Rating: 5 out of 10.
The whole essence of such "Rebuilds" of Aliens in Prometheus and Covenant, Terminator in Dark Fates and Genesis has not spared the anime industry. Replace your favorite characters with some kind of squalor. Put on a big bunch of action wow for the schoolchildren to hawala. And also add boobs, nude and crotch close-ups, and sell, sell, sell.
It is sad that such a fate befell one of the most iconic anime in history. I'm wondering if it's time to think about the rebuild of Miyazaki's creations? Make Totoro a sexy Vampire. And Prince Asitaka, with the help of the tenth wind technique, in the company with the young Furi-wolf cub Mononoke, will cut down the forest for the glory of the Nether spider and capitalism ...

B
Benedikt Wolframovich 16.11.22

I'm watching Chainsaw. Filmed well and GG is funny, but the plot and themes are dull.

r
requiemmm 16.11.22

This year, Yofukashi no Uta is a good series, the same Gatari, with the flavor of Twilight, but here it’s even good. And almost the only one that did not cause a constant facepalm when viewing.
The next hits are generally the bottom, Overlord has finally rolled down, there is nothing to even say about it all.
From last year, Kemono Jihen was not bad, but this is, as usual, an advertising stub.
From the old, Koihime Musou looks good, a pretty decent comedy with a purely Japanese look at the Three Kingdoms. Comedy to the point where even our fansubbers' adaptation of the jokes feels "just like it was!".

S
Slayer1993 16.11.22

I recently watched the first season of Non Non Biyori, and did not regret it, one of the best meetings along with classics like Azumanga, Lakistar, Little things in life, among other things, I really liked that the preview of the next series was shown on TV every time inside the anime itself, and simply and brilliantly .

S
Slayer1993 16.11.22

tovarish comrade
The openings there are cool, both in the first and in the second part, it’s only a pity that they later changed the second opening, but he had a great style (