3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mag Otshelnik 20.05.20 10:02 am

I'm a pirate.

Never in my life have I bought any games.
Although there is no.Bought one.Star Wars The Old Republic.
It's an MMO.Now fritupley but once it was paid.
So anyway besides that not a single game I bought.Only torrents.
I deeply to spit on all laws and regulations.Can wipe these
laws.
I have a friend programmer.He gave me different things and teach them
to use it.I can hide my PI and all that.And a bunch of other
jokes.
And why this topic?For comparison.How much money you throw at
game although you could spend on something else??
100 Comments
Sort by:
V
VICH68 20.05.20

pirates are immortal

D
Daidjer 20.05.20

Olexander Martynets
You're probably one game a year to buy. )))

D
Daidjer 20.05.20

airstorm
What are you doing there naturalizer crap what that with email. energy.

T
Tayra-no Tekesi 20.05.20

Something like that.

a
airstorm 20.05.20

Daidjer wrote:
crap what is with email. energy.
Only the electricity bill that consumes the computer on... especially because during the game consumes a lot of energy, especially if the computer gaming. The topic asked the question how much money you throw at the game ;) even if for the game itself, as soft or registration in the online game, pay no money, electricity, devour the computer will have to pay. Therefore some amount for every player spends, depending on the power consumption of the iron and the time spent in the game.

S
Slava74oren 20.05.20

One moron is proud of stealing someone else's work, other morons minus those who poke their noses in their ignorance, very sad for a country where they steal everything from the President and ending with the last student. I buy the games, maybe not all at full price, many take the discount, but my conscience is clear.

W
Wing42 20.05.20

Slava74oren
Yes, you are a Saint! Let me order your icon and in the red corner to hang.

A
A.Soldier of Light 20.05.20

Slava74oren
Come here to blog and read just the topic 8)
Reference: http://www.playground.ru/blogs/other/oplachivat_legalnyj_kontent_gotovy_bolee_70_aktivnyh_polzovatelej_runeta-250048/

M
Magnum 500 20.05.20

Slava74oren

You try in the LC game to buy. Where SN average of 5,000 rubles a month

A
A.Soldier of Light 20.05.20

Magnum 500 wrote:
You try in the LC game to buy. Where SN average of 5,000 rubles a month

Strongly pushed )

M
Magnum 500 20.05.20

A. Soldier of Light

Yes, staggering cocks which are fighting for purchase. Well if the nurse gave the five-thousandth, which had not to rush to steam and buy new bling. And if these males had, no one would not buy anything, but the EU, especially for an inadequate price.

V
Vaipen 20.05.20

It's simple. Before it was more profitable to buy the game for 500 rubles, than buying a 500r for the ip map. Now more profitable to give 600R for the Internet than 2K per game.

V
Vaporizer [LB-1] 20.05.20

Questions from a number of how much money you spent on the sneakers and instant noodles to eat and what huge benefit could spend today. You can still in the same clothes for ten years to go - it's also the savings. Here I can not grow financially, but to help in any way to lighten the mood and move on.

m
masha 20.05.20

If you have the opportunity to buy, then you need to buy. Those who produce games, they're basically just been doing that sitting at the computer and saw a game program, etc.

w
warp 37 20.05.20

Be proud that you're a pirate, anyway, be proud that you're a thief. Piracy myself sometimes, but I try to usually buy licensed games.

P
PaulTheApostle 20.05.20

Cheburator Founder
Oh right why would a Jew shekels to pay when you can download

k
kogwinovanton 20.05.20

XS,not pirates nothing for 5 years and then normally live)

W
Wing42 20.05.20

Piracy of games is neither good nor bad. This is normal. The developers have released a crude piece of code, released unbearable inhibitory and log even on powerful machines, GIMP, released every year the same game footie (there are different FIFA and other simulators to domestic football), or not released the game that was promised and that I expected from them. And with all this they demand full price for them. And that's okay too, literally very often happens. There is nothing wrong with that, to beat the crooks.

R
Roman Pripisnov 20.05.20

Cheburator Founder
I only have to incentive games for 200 K. I'm not talking about other services and set top boxes. I've not yet worked a pirate was , and now I pity such people, no you multiplayer normal, sometimes waiting six months for burglary.

W
Wing42 20.05.20

Roman Pripisnov wrote:
I've not yet worked a pirate was , and now I pity such people...
Ugh, vile hypocrite who betrayed and throw mud at the Pirate Brotherhood. Vertan the trough, away from our seas.