3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mag Otshelnik 20.05.20 10:02 am

I'm a pirate.

Never in my life have I bought any games.
Although there is no.Bought one.Star Wars The Old Republic.
It's an MMO.Now fritupley but once it was paid.
So anyway besides that not a single game I bought.Only torrents.
I deeply to spit on all laws and regulations.Can wipe these
laws.
I have a friend programmer.He gave me different things and teach them
to use it.I can hide my PI and all that.And a bunch of other
jokes.
And why this topic?For comparison.How much money you throw at
game although you could spend on something else??
100 Comments
Sort by:
B
BattleEffect 20.05.20

I once said:better igrulki going to buy than s*** ,you love boy public.

A
A.Soldier of Light 20.05.20

OpusAstartes wrote:
If the product is worth the money, you have to pay for it. Point.
You could say that. Again, the Internet is all different, and how long and hard you deny it, no matter, not important.

OpusAstartes wrote:
Smartphones you yourself also buy from the vendors near the Belorussky railway station?
Everything fits into your logic - you weren't the one stole.
Debatable, since we are on the Internet. There are other little realities 8) smart phone you stole, and it disappeared from the owner. The movie shook you, and it will not go away, just creates a copy you have on your hard drive. Copy, the price is de facto equal to zero.
PS
Another one, Oh well... Still one has to explain simple things 8) have repeatedly talked about this with different defenders copyrighters. Well, at least all on the subject, so why not )

OpusAstartes wrote:
Shaking free, you are somehow breaking the law
The MAIN argument of the defenders of copyrighters 8) Every time each time (the same as Kovtun: we are fine, and you have a small pension!). And every time there is one argument from my side: the law is one thing, reality is another. We are talking about the laws or above the laws? Sorry, you don't know? Above the law what he can guess or suggest? 8)

OpusAstartes wrote:
It's your upbringing and morals.
Well, how you justify it, I'm not interested.
Then why dragged here, clever you are our expert? ) Basically parse the question, otherwise what you sense.

50GB 20.05.20

Spoiler

T
ToxaF1 20.05.20

Nurp
Damn, buddy, I know what you mean! He just kinder dropped and not looked, and then - from your phone!

L
Lightninggg 20.05.20

rPeBoJL
On games enough, as you can see.)

M
Mag Otshelnik 20.05.20

My mood right now.

W
Wolfenstein 20.05.20

and I tomato

T
Two of One 20.05.20

This stuff ran just MKHL, puked and removed.

y
yariko.v 20.05.20

OpusAstartes wrote:
Shaking free, you are somehow breaking the law
Do not have. For example, I paid and purchased the movie Star wars on DVD. Then I downloaded the FHD version torrent. As a result, for a film I already paid in advance, and intermediate physical media when downloading data is not used, so worthless.
So actually you download != spiratit,

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 20.05.20

Yo-Ho-Ho! Pirate 4ever!

S
SlavaSonic 20.05.20

It is everyone's business, someone with the torrent downloads who buys. I like the game and buy books, but movies and TV shows shake. Here, in my understanding need to either buy exclusive. But if the developer is not zamorochili to make Russian localization, then the money will not pay.

R
Redeagle 20.05.20

Found to be proud of and proud! Pirate...))) Yes you are a pirate, you are a Freeloader. Freeloader is the person receiving or seeking to obtain something for free, without applying effort, freebie. Synonyms of the term: parasite, sponger.

a
airstorm 20.05.20

Cheburator the Founder wrote:
Never in my life have I bought any games.I can hide my PI and all that
Well, well... and this is piracy? Not too inflated estimate of himself? I, for instance, have not bought a single game, sitting behind a cascade of proxies, sometimes pereproshivka MAC address on their computers, on their object contain 3 torrent servers in different countries ... but a pirate somehow I do not feel :D
Cheburator the Founder wrote:
How much money you throw at
game although you could spend on something else??
As mentioned above - life is not bought and will not buy any licensed software. But if you approach the question from a mathematical point of view, even playing a pirated version of the game EVERYONE pays for...... electricity + the computer on which the play (well, the exception is if the computer gave you) . So my PC consumes about 500 watts at a cost of 0.18 euros per kilowatt, per month I play at 200-210 hours (it's only at home... at work the electricity for not paying, comp, however my own) Translate power in kilowatts and multiply by the cost then multiply by the number of hours per month and receive 0.5 x 0.18 x 210 = 18.9 euros per month for electricity. I iron gaming, buy a new computer every year and a half, the old goes in my workplace, and that old sell (for half price). The cost of the computer for 30 months of the order of 1350 - 1450 euros. Take the average and divide by 1400 months, it turns out 1400 / 30 = 46.6 euros per month. Now subtract half the cost (sold for half the price of old iron), out of 23.3 euros per month, add up with a bill for electricity 23.3 + 18.9 = 42.2 Here is my price (per month) for the game ;)
NOT everyone who steals electricity and he buys a computer, pays a particular price ;)

r
rPeBoJL 20.05.20

keep this modest abordant)

A
A.Soldier of Light 20.05.20

yariko.v wrote:
For example, I paid and purchased the movie Star wars on DVD. Then I downloaded the FHD version torrent. As a result, for a film I already paid in advance, and intermediate physical media when downloading data is not used, so worthless.
So actually you download != spiratit,
Not exactly. That is the conclusion (in bold) is correct, but by itself and not on the background of the fact that what you said above. For pirates to sell it, and if you download a movie, not buying it on dvd/BD, you just will NOT be a pirate, because the pirate makes a profit from the sale of another. You just saved then.
As for the law, you can not say: there can write any nonsense, and then fellow defenders kopirastov here write that all are criminals 8)

Redeagle wrote:
Yes, you are a pirate, you are a Freeloader. Freeloader is the person receiving or seeking to obtain something for free, without applying effort, freebie. Synonyms of the term: parasite, sponger.
The first part is true, the second not quite ) the Parasite is a lazy man that works and lives at the expense of others. Even the pirate is better than a parasite, for a pirate at least *something* is ) doing the Work. The design of the hands, etc. And Freeloader is a separate question. For example, you have a normal job, family and so on, then there is the fact of life you work and adequate in General. But in movies you can save when you take a freebie. That is a Freeloader, but only with respect to films that shake. Otherwise you're not a Freeloader )

-
-SlashuuR- 20.05.20

I'm a pirate
Who played will understand)

S
Slava74oren 20.05.20

That's because of these morons, soon we all on the PC suitable games will not see, found something to be proud of.

P
Pupsik22 20.05.20

Russian pirates kill IgroMir? Cool.
By the way, if, for example, I in our
township bath (there's a hole there's a chick in the office, it is possible for nothing to look at naked aunts) to get bald, I'm also a pirate?

R
Rolemanser 20.05.20

Cheburator Founder
You have a parrot, a wooden leg and a hook instead of a hand?

s
szhech konsolotu 20.05.20

Пупсик22 wrote:
bald get, I'm also a pirate?
Not just a punter.