3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mag Otshelnik 20.05.20 10:02 am

I'm a pirate.

Never in my life have I bought any games.
Although there is no.Bought one.Star Wars The Old Republic.
It's an MMO.Now fritupley but once it was paid.
So anyway besides that not a single game I bought.Only torrents.
I deeply to spit on all laws and regulations.Can wipe these
laws.
I have a friend programmer.He gave me different things and teach them
to use it.I can hide my PI and all that.And a bunch of other
jokes.
And why this topic?For comparison.How much money you throw at
game although you could spend on something else??
100 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 20.05.20

hmm. never mind as they say, no imagination

D
Delphis 20.05.20

well, ie my phrase this is not for cheburator. It is for you, unsubscribe

y
yariko.v 20.05.20

Cheburator the Founder wrote:
And why this topic?For comparison.How much money you throw at
game although you could spend on something else??
Throw some money on tobacco, gambling clubs and drinks. How much you can buy more healthy products and legal games with the money???
To each his own, IMHO.
Some people just don't buy the game for a number of reasons. For example, a large relation to the price of the game / income, aversion to systems denovo and other protections, the inability to find a game in the store and other inconveniences.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 20.05.20

The revelations of the rogue.

S
Sinpro 20.05.20

flood usernames topic from a Troll, with the negative level for bonuses

A
Antisocial 20.05.20

And why the heck do this? With the same success it is possible zaplet topic like: I went to take a shit in the toilet, and the meaning of the theme to make How much money you throw toilet paper although you could spend on something else??

>I'm a pirate.
Spoiler

S
SaveX3 20.05.20

I'll go take a dump in the toilet ! And when you're finished with toilet paper, I throw away the cardboard from the toilet and we as a family would watch as she dissolves into the point...

M
Mag Otshelnik 20.05.20

SaveX3
Do the world a favor:lay down under the train.

N
Narajan 20.05.20

There's a twitch. It is possible to see all the interesting games and make the conclusion to buy or not. A twitch and a huge number of streamers that would be enough to watch the game from different angles and make the decision like it or not. And torrents for review is too long and tedious.Besides twitch there is still YouTube, but on twitch more amenities.

Z
Zombieller 20.05.20

Not a pirate and Freeloader.

Z
Zlonchello 20.05.20

Money you will never have! Remember that!

N
Nurp 20.05.20

Carries some! The worst thing is when you have money for games and a good Internet connection for downloading torrents of the same games, but the time and opportunity to play them virtually no - work, children, expressive eyes spouses ))))))))))))))))))))))

K
KazymirZyba 20.05.20

The same thing, what can I say - they say, quit Smoking and more money to stay, think like, how much per month you spent on them... everyone has their own fun in General.

V
Vanya Rygalov 20.05.20

I am 14 years old, lived with mother and younger sister, Batey no. Mother plows three jobs in order to feed us, to clothe, to put on, to send to school-kindergarten. Barely eat I begged her to buy me an old b.from. PC (at school we all have, like, homework to do) - DIN gradually that download Mona and that this rust bucket can pull.

Who will throw the kid in the stone of law-abiding license-satisfied arrogance?

P
Podvipodvertov 20.05.20

By the way on account of piracy, who knows when it will finally crack Dishonored 2? How much time has passed, and no disk imaging. I do not understand why so long it can't crack?

M
MunchkiN 616 20.05.20

Never in my life have I bought any games.
Although there is no.Bought one.Star Wars The Old Republic.
bought one, go overboard.

S
SaveX3 20.05.20

Cheburator Founder
I'll go take a dump in the toilet ! And when you're finished with toilet paper, I throw away the cardboard from the toilet and we as a family would watch as she dissolves into the point...

O
Okruta 20.05.20

I can buy some CDs (collections of DOS games) on a flea market in 2006, now I can't say that I am for the game not a penny did not give. But damn, how did I know that I will have Internet, and then it was a option to get hold of classic.

l
lookaway 20.05.20

Cheburator the Founder wrote:
Me too.So after I work and wages enough to show off.
For example went for grub and came home in a taxi.
obscenities, obscenities.
I'm here for grub when you walk, then home for a Ferrari here.
every time a new.
and instead of the grub bag 1080 giraffes.

T
Turbo-515TM2 20.05.20

I always wondered why when a person says that he is a pirate, most call him a rogue, etc
from where you can know the financial situation of the person and the reasons why he does not buy and download the game?
Personally, I have a steady income but over a lifetime, I bought 6 games(FIFA 08, Battlefield FIFA17 1 Assasin's Creed 2 Grand Theft Auto 5 Far Cry 3 )
and still in a little online play
Yes, there are people who spend hours, days, sit for days and play online, and there are those who are just interested in the story