3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 20.05.20 10:43 am

Technical problems with the game (Prey)

Bugs, glitches and their solutions are writing here.
171 Comments
Sort by:
t
themuxa 20.05.20

SoundBlaster 24Bit! DirectX June. The driver of the latter. Still hissing sound. How to fix?

A
Assk1cker 20.05.20

Anyone have anglofikator or English. translation files ?

T
Tordek 20.05.20

Tell me how to put the resolution to 1680*1050(wide 16:10), put in preyconfig.cfg does not help

L
Leni 20.05.20

bedrock, Thanks !

d
denzil 20.05.20

Guys! On many forums describes the issue with his grandfather. When you get to potustoronnij the world , in dialogue with his grandfather, the game freezes shut. Reinstallation did not help. Who solved this problem? Help!

s
sirob 20.05.20

People!!! Bought hollow Russian DVD version of pirates asesino
Hang on one moment - the beginning of the afterlife level when Gramps talking and at one and the same word....
Specially poured Windu, put new fire wood, direkt ha, all the same, even reinstalling the game did not help!!!
Machine I have a good Athlon 3700, 2 gig operatives vidyuhi gefors 7800 of geteex. What trouble? Help!!

r
rezak 20.05.20

CDKey asks , what is it?

M
Mewel 20.05.20

sirob - in the game. bad propertly :( there is an option - as he did with Dum3, where pirates broke something - to throw you the save game

s
sirob 20.05.20

people !!! sbrost save game after the afterlife levels, and something very sad:-((((((

s
sirob 20.05.20

cd Kay he's got 16 twos and then 09

R
Rishat 20.05.20

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE CRASHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUT THE ENGLISH VERSION!!!!

M
Mewel 20.05.20

Give the English name of the level, throw off or lay out a save!

O
Otec Viktorius 20.05.20

And what are her demands? What kind of schedule can I expect? (computer profile)

A
Armin Van Buuren 20.05.20

quite right, I included the English version, everything went smoothly, then you can again jump on the Russian

Y
Yurich-slon 20.05.20

How to switch the Russian ??
Or as russifiers you can connect then?

A
Assk1cker 20.05.20

Yurich-slon
Download and put crack,
but from here www.zoneofgames.ru

b
blinchik 20.05.20

Everyone who hangs on grandpa install the English version-I'm gone schA play! and so I have the identity of the old man all the Vistula!

d
denzil 20.05.20

Yes, my grandfather just turned. I have 2 hard disk is broken. Once again I installed the game on other drive. When the installation was removed-check install Russian version. Passed grandfather and erased the English. version. Again the Russian boot and forward. Saves all stored in one folder in Documetns and settings. So look for them.

V
V1rTu[0]z 20.05.20

And I 5 minutes to play, and throws and says send or don't send!!!!!!!!
I'm sick of these stupid pirates in any game is impossible to play normally, Titan Quest brains fucked...and that prey fucked...t!!!!!

M
Mewel 20.05.20

I razrabotchikov, he did such a pirate that problem was to play to instill the idea of buying the Original product!