3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 20.05.20 10:43 am

Technical problems with the game (Prey)

Bugs, glitches and their solutions are writing here.
171 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mewel 20.05.20

BUT, I understand your torment!

S
Senseless 20.05.20

The people help please, launch prey.
Writes video card driver combination does not support the necessary features
I have Athlon 3700+
x800 gto 16
firewood 6.5 catalyst
WHAT DOES HE WANT?

m
mr_Vamp 20.05.20

I have so much garbage. On the second level, where you run the vehicle with the wrench, where it is still going through things and come out of another(teleport of some sort), he says Oh, my head is doing the steps 10, the game immediately throws me to the menu and always. Reinstalled the game, drivers. Nothing helps.

B
Buhoi Sapiens 20.05.20

Slushte help,downloaded,in a folder систем32/etc prescribed all that is needed by the daemon mounted image of disk 1,I press start and it says to me Wrong Disk Inserted!What are they doing?

S
Senseless 20.05.20

Buhoi download nodvd Sapiens, replace the executable and play. Nord well, am I the only one who't? Well help who-thread, clear the stump that complains none of firewood, firewood 6.6 is already set. Play what you want. Direct X downloaded from the link above and installed it all OK, than my PowerColor GTO 16 256mb neustraivaet game?

r
rezak 20.05.20

maybe the old wood try

B
Buhoi Sapiens 20.05.20

Please post a link to NoDVD for Prey plizzzz!I will be very grateful!

S
Senseless 20.05.20

http://rapidshare.de/files/25686221/Pre.NODVD-RLD.rar.html

m
mr_Vamp 20.05.20

People, please help! Play want!

S
Senseless 20.05.20

mr Vamp, http://forums.3drealms.com, there are answers to almost all questions, including and I but I didn't realized it, but they don't know will it help me their advice.

r
rezak 20.05.20

As with pirates in the Internet pogamat?

H
HellMar 20.05.20

People! the game does not start at all - after you run light screen and crashes to desktop without any explanation! Does anyone know how to cure?? Suspect registry keys the installer.. nifiga does not prescribe them according to the log.. please Lay out the registry key for the game here! I would be very grateful 8)

C
Cyber Hunter 20.05.20

It's all what the installer adds to the registry.

RegDB Key: SOFTWAREPreyInst
RegDB Val: C:\Games\Prey
RegDB Name: InstFolder

m
mr_Vamp 20.05.20

And someone can have a save game after?

u
urbk 20.05.20

As the game goes on GeForce FX 5700 LE?

D
Drakula 20.05.20

I have so much time on the forum and can not understand why you buy bootlegs?
Because of the small difference in price, you get a lot of problems that cry out of pity want.
So still not one drive buy and then share the tips on how to make that occur!

A
Andolini 20.05.20

And, you know, many don't buy and pirate, and take them from the Internet or from the local area. Personally I'm here for the fresh games coming to see a friend (his network), and if you like the game, buy a license.

H
HellMar 20.05.20

Hmm, it wasn't in the registry... it turns out the game is not shvatyvaemost driver-packs of the type N20... put the official build Catalyst'and it worked...

Offtopic... Dracula... For me the answer is simple - often too long to have to wait for the release of proprietary disks, and a second very rare excellent game for a long time and I accordingly bought a lot - trying different... and third, most important for me - I have a chronic intolerance to igruh localized... I felt it even in the first Fallout... I can't stand Russian version...

S
Senseless 20.05.20

Everything !!! Understood, honestly the game more expected, OK maybe more interesting would be.

O
Otec Viktorius 20.05.20

In-game screen refresh rate is 60. How to make 75?