3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 20.05.20 10:43 am

Technical problems with the game (Prey)

Bugs, glitches and their solutions are writing here.
171 Comments
Sort by:
S
Senseless 20.05.20

In the driver settings there is a feature, or through PowerStrip, or if on Monique there is no wood in dopolnitelnyh settings in the properties screen there is an option to set manually the minimum frequency, just can't say wrote from memory. Is there another program RefreshFix Ali something like that, but have Necati new wood like, in General Nvidia cards do have a frequency setting. For ATI, I can't recall.

a
amay05 20.05.20

Plz help tried everything really want to play bought the pirates.The installation took place normally or try to load just a black screen or I get an error about the combination of video card and drivers.Have pereustanovit driver Windows nothing helped I have a Nvidia 6600.Maybe someone knows plz help.!!!

L
Leni 20.05.20

amay05, I have the same fmcna was (see above), and a week later work, goes without problems. Poked a little drives Damon and the game is smooth as butter went, and maybe because of the heat .... :)))

S
Senseless 20.05.20

amay05
http://forums.3drealms.com there is a discussion and solution to this problem, however anglitskom, if you have a normal map and popping up a message stating that this combination of video card/driver does not support the necessary features.

C
CRY_SIS 20.05.20

Fold the saves after the afterlife level! please!!!! I have the same crap, just hangs on the same words.
here is my email: [email protected]

S
Senseless 20.05.20

CRY_SIS If you do not forget tomorrow I will throw off the saves, though I went a little further.

G
G-Killah 20.05.20

The problem is: when I go to network play, doesn't show the servers list, tried to update, same thing. the game is licensed, the key is entered correctly. HELP!

G
GarikARH 20.05.20

Dealing with the firewall.
If thee are no external firewall then you need to razbiratsya with integrated.
I immediately offer popping up when starting a new network game (1) about the resolution of access to the network igruhe not viskakivaet go to settings in the network page which lists the protocols there is the advanced tab \ parameters \ exceptions tab and there you can add the permission to the desired program so that she could go to Internet on non-standard ports.

t
totktonada 20.05.20

The bling will buy from 1C. Disk does not require and is not buggy. 250 rubles?
It only took litsuhu, if only it was 90% would not require the disc at startup.

C
CRY_SIS 20.05.20

Hi all! How to pass level Jen(Jen)??? Help!!!!!!!!

G
GarikARH 20.05.20

CRY_SIS
You would escae as the game asked =)
Where are the specifics in the question?
Where stuck at the level of Jen?

C
CRY_SIS 20.05.20

GarikARH salmom Yes, in the beginning, there are two force fields: one is against you - another eslina first to watch, then it is right. When zahodish in spirit via the first force field there is a scoreboard for the introduction of the code, so this is the problem - I don't know the code and where to get it!

G
GarikARH 20.05.20

also in this place right now, but judging by the replies you need to look for the number written in blood on the floor
You need to check not run esche

a
amay05 20.05.20

I have one and did not work can anyone turned .I cleaned all driver all pereustanovit and still Nitsche not working Help

G
GarikARH 20.05.20

2amay05
I also have a 6600GT really rustles current path.
For example changed yesterday fire wood NVIDIA swung from their official last everything is OK the game works.
Read the logs on which the computer swears in the system (application)
can ekzeshnik broken(checked by AntiVir?)

m
mr_Vamp 20.05.20

All! I bought a license and all problems are solved! And with the stuttering and with sound! And I advise You to buy a license!

D
Darth_Klimius 20.05.20

Yes, the lens is good by definition... Current on no gamete with it =\ 1C Stoners something they messed up =((

a
amay05 20.05.20

Listen guys I have drooling .Needs help put all the drivers downloaded and NVIDIA and Realtek no th doesn't help.I once saw there in the window with the error it can't find some OpenAl files and all that so этоOpenAl.If anyone knows where to get them needs help.All I went friend to drown,then strangle it all works with my drive!!!!!!!!!I'm dying!!!!!Help!!!!!!!

D
Darth_Klimius 20.05.20

Hmm, OpenAL? I saw the solution of this question in the FAQ on Q4... Here:

When you enable OpenAL in the audio settings, the game crashes. What's wrong?
The problem is OpenAL driver. To solve the problem enough to update it.
Driver for Audigy cards: http://uk.europe.creative.com/support/downloads/
OpenAL itself: http://developer.creative.com/articles/article.asp?cat=1&sbcat=31&top=38&aid=46&file=OpenALwEAX.exe

a
amay05 20.05.20

I have obviously not found any files in the OpenAl driver.And the sound I have Realtek HD.And who knows maybe I just need to include the OpenAL maybe someone knows where to turn it on?How to download this game?!!!!!!!1