3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sportklass 22.05.20 07:01 pm

Who do you want to see in the role of a Witcher? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

well? anyone have any opinions? I was just wondering I was wondering I watched the actors, and really could not find a candidate for the film to be shot in America, who does not like to go past, I do not force you to have something to write! just who would you like to see in the way of Geralt? name the name of the actor you can and photo))
71 Comments
Sort by:
G
Greencore 22.05.20

Danny DeVito

M
MU-admin 22.05.20

greencore
it is the role of a young Geralt and the role of the old Schwarzenegger

s
serg pc 22.05.20

America does not know, but I know of Russia Dmitry Nagiyev that's the real Geralt ;)
Spoiler

D
Devilgroup87 22.05.20

Nagiev is of course still the same Geralt would be, but who even remembers in America then?!
How about...??

Spoiler

And by the way here is another character. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.

Spoiler

S
Sportklass 22.05.20

serg pc
to get real))))

S
Sportklass 22.05.20

Devilgroup87
it's not too bad, just the role will be to pick the actor for the younger, judging by the rumors

I
ISHIMURA86 22.05.20

For some reason I would like to see Mads Mikkelsen in the role of Geralt and in my opinion it is similar.

S
Sportklass 22.05.20

ISHIMURA86
the above video he 1 the place is on the role))) but he's old and Geralt will choose a middle-aged

D
Devilgroup87 22.05.20

I still tend to actor Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. He had the look of some piercing. Geralt of it would be very good.

S
Sportklass 22.05.20

Devilgroup87
Yes Yes good option, the main thing that would have done well, I mean he just films not seen don't know his experience

D
Danil Zotov 22.05.20

the role of vesemira Jakubowicz don't forget he really wants Gg

S
Sportklass 22.05.20

Daniel Zotov
ahah yeah))))

D
Devilgroup87 22.05.20

Sportklass

Well in movies it is very not bad plays, and they had almost all historical. Well managed with a sword, he has a couple of techniques Geralt to learn, and generally be cool! To see him already disguised as Geralt, a white-haired, with cat eyes, two swords, the armor school wolf finally!! Then it could be judged specifically, but in movies still not there yet. In some movies good and others not very... Waiting for the release of the Witcher on a bigger screen.

I
ISHIMURA86 22.05.20

Sportklass
Geralt is already far not the boy, and if you choose any of Edward Kalina I'm on a Comedy definitely not going.

D
Devilgroup87 22.05.20

ISHIMURA86

Ahahahaha... His fate is already written all my life to play with Horny vampires. Let them play!

M
Messaline 22.05.20

Doctor or Nicholas cage

A
Assassins11148 22.05.20

Nick Coster-Waldau is quite smazlivenkaya. Now, if you hit him a couple of times, knock your eyes out and insert a new one (you can, of course, the lens, but we are not looking for easy ways), cut with a knife all over the body and make a little walk to the gym (in that order), then it's a pretty good Geralt at the beginning of the Saga

D
Danil Zotov 22.05.20

who knows what kind of mod? in the heat of passion I want

s
shecter666 22.05.20

I am in favor of Michal Zebrowski,the Witcher series,favorite and most successful way

J
JABA AZAZINA 22.05.20

Sean Bean if he were younger