3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sportklass 22.05.20 07:01 pm

Who do you want to see in the role of a Witcher? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

well? anyone have any opinions? I was just wondering I was wondering I watched the actors, and really could not find a candidate for the film to be shot in America, who does not like to go past, I do not force you to have something to write! just who would you like to see in the way of Geralt? name the name of the actor you can and photo))
71 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlad Skorohodov 22.05.20

Sharp101
well, apparently, I'm not you,I'm for the plus sign are not looking

m
mus115 22.05.20

Mannu Bennet

D
Dmitriy Lavrenov 22.05.20

Keanu Reeves
Spoiler

Josh Holloway
Spoiler

Liam Neeson
Spoiler

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
Spoiler

Sean Bean. A moot point here. He and the role of the Vesemira will fit well)
Spoiler

E
Eraser101 22.05.20

I wonder if Americans will take a black actor to play one of the wizards. Hopefully it will not Geralt....

I
Iskander2015 22.05.20

Vladimir Mashkov - spot on!

D
Daidjer 22.05.20

Nikolaj Coster Waldau. But you must dash.

F
Fantasista 22.05.20

Josh Holloway his image from the TV series LOST seems to me appropriate for Geralt.

D
Di_mentor 22.05.20

And I would have it offered

A
Ale[[[x]]] 22.05.20

The Zebrowski -25 years

E
Edward_K 22.05.20

serg pc
MKH.. scolarici zaminusili you wonder, Nagiyev really like, really bald for Geralt, and the wig is unnatural.
But this aquiline nose (but slightly broken) but still)) a Distinctive feature of Hera.

Although, prosthetics + computer graphics work wonders.

A
ALEKSEY KATYuZhANSKIY 22.05.20

In today's world that where equipment is superior to some minds,it is necessary to aspire to what is dictated by time namely,why to hire professional artists who are already famous and shot everywhere and in everything?Yes, it takes enormous fees that can be invested in the game, who as a child dreamed of being someone like the Herald or knight Ivanhoe even Sapkowski himself the author of this piece if you read it, as trying to get used to the role can only be to his character was seen more real,Because how else to capture the attention of the person to make him speriati , hero plunging into his world.For this we must honestly admit that everyone who wants to play he chose to see either the artists themselves and my brother for example.