3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sportklass 22.05.20 07:01 pm

Who do you want to see in the role of a Witcher? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

well? anyone have any opinions? I was just wondering I was wondering I watched the actors, and really could not find a candidate for the film to be shot in America, who does not like to go past, I do not force you to have something to write! just who would you like to see in the way of Geralt? name the name of the actor you can and photo))
71 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tim7472 22.05.20

Yes, Geralt of Zebrowski and drew in the first part for sure. So, IMHO, no one better for this role has to be found.

d
ded_dimitriy 22.05.20

I'm for the Oldies-type Sean Connery(though he never removed) or Kevin costner.

h
hoursdragon 22.05.20

Lisyen
Yeah, but fools, judging by the minuses, outraged. Children that they take.

R
Roman Pivovarov 22.05.20

Sergey067
A bit old in terms of age. Several of the paintings removed for example with a break of 3-4 years. Now consider example 3 of film if you take it long. And if you take another actor that is not the same

S
Sergey067 22.05.20

2hoursdragon
I'm for the Oldies-type Sean Connery(though he never removed) or Kevin costner.
no well then do not something....

If the Witcher will remove only one part is where the third with the wild hunt, an elven renegades. The trilogy is unlikely to be. T and so a lot of dough, this picture will eat.

And the first two parts of the game is an experiment Project with engines. The purpose of this experiment was the third part.

L
L Eremenko 22.05.20

My God you'd better not touch it, very few successful film adaptations of games, and then rumored to be a small budget, the Director is his film debut, not a pleasant sensation, in addition, the West has a negative perception of the many great things Slavic, because they do not understand!!!!

S
Sergey067 22.05.20

2L Eremenko

The third part almost Western folklore. For example, Skellige is almost Skyrim. And Skyrim for the West - it is native.

b
blink182182 22.05.20

Tom hardy.

S
Sergey067 22.05.20

2blink182182
Tom hardy

For a selection of roles for the Witcher, Lambert would fit. For HS - somehow not very...

E
Emris_ua 22.05.20

serg pc
The Witcher (Ensign Zadov - it is a Comedy Fantasy) !!!

Spoiler

J
John Lokk 22.05.20

Here's another interesting candidate.
Joseph Morgan aka Niklaus mikaelson from the vampire Diaries and the Originals. 34 - may 16, is already 35. The Englishman demonic his eyes go pale and kind of thin in moderation.
Spoiler

G
Garrus-1994 22.05.20

As the Americans withdraw, the Zebrowski will not be accurate. But personally, I see these roles Lambert or Mads Mikkelsen. Correctly said above, the makeup will correct them in the old days, but if you need to train hard, then Lambert probably will not work, because old age won't allow it.

S
Sharp101 22.05.20

Eh.. would have been Kevin costner younger.

M
Mama Stiflera 22.05.20

Would Mel Gibson younger. His William Wallace reminds Geralt of Rivia. Both externally and internally. Freedom!
And why do you think that the actor must have a beard? The film will go on the script Sapkowski, not CD project. And there as far as I remember, Geralt tried to make do without the beard

S
Sharp101 22.05.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
Yes, Gibson would be an even better option than costner. He really is something vaguely similar to the Witcher games, especially on the Geralt of Assassins of Kings.

Spoiler

C
Cosmos115 22.05.20

Grant Gastin

V
Vlad Skorohodov 22.05.20

Least necessary for the role Gerld of our(even the voice is similar).But if Hollywood will take some of what Statham Nude.

S
Sharp101 22.05.20

altair115
The Spitting Image Of Geralt

Spoiler

Vlad Skorokhodov
Oyy here it would be lol if I poshuchu that the chair fits the role of Geralt, then I novern a lot of little plus deliver.

M
MadHamsterHead 22.05.20

Vlad Skorokhodov
Dzhigurda young, normally would have gone
Spoiler

strange that no one Nevsky was not offered

S
Sportklass 22.05.20

MadHamsterHead
well, Yes it is, too, a woman will not pass as Geralt))