3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lorderon 22.05.20 09:14 pm

Problems with the game (Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening)

PEOPLE!!!! Help! I have Devil May Cry 3 buggy. Every time when you start to play the screen turns black and nothing but shots and line health are not visible! The menu works fine. Please help!!!
283 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vergil 22.05.20

Your video Card in the supported list is missing. It is not Treated!!!

L
Lightestinoi 22.05.20

Lord, I'm sorry, I'm new here, I don't know where to put this question, so decided to You. I bought a license of this game and here's the problem I have: installed the game, naturally I wanted to play and comp me such nonsense throws:a Required security module cannot be activated. This program cannot be executed (6000). And what I just did, and antivirusnik was turned off and unloaded it and the firewall was down and the computer rebooted and the game endured and installed again and still the same thing. Vidyuhi modern, wood and new sound card is also normal, also the wood has updated and nothing. Help please, please, for earlier THANKS!

X
X Ahtoh 22.05.20

License have any StarForce or what else?

L
Lightestinoi 22.05.20

Yes, that's the point, no, I wrote to tech support a New drive since I bought their license, and they eventually wrote back that I have on computer some files from daemon tools, but the fact is that daemon tools I never put on the computer, excuse me, can You tell me, maybe there is some program to find these files and delete them?

X
X Ahtoh 22.05.20

It's funny, if you have Alcohol 120 %, try to demolish it, if that doesn't work try the Patch Fixed EXE download weighs 4 meters, can't remember exactly, replace the normal EXE-schnick and run.
If that all doesn't help, one solution is to reinstall Windows.

L
Lightestinoi 22.05.20

Alcohol 120% was demolished, and tell NoCd Fixed EXE where the EXE-schnick to change what folder and what EXE-shnik?

_
_Whitewolf_ 22.05.20

EXE-schnick pump here: http://rugcw.com/nocdlist/nocdd.htm (on this page there is the link)
then copy the contents of the archive into the game folder replacing the files (just in case make a backup copy of the model files)

R
ReservoirDOG 22.05.20

MNU is shorter than this problem, I once again wanted to beat the game, then set DIN, then put the patch, the Patch, and after installing noside MNU stopped working all techniques that require combinatii buttons(say the reception of the sword when Dante gets up from the bottom, etc.), and when put noside for nepropitannoy version all techniques start to work but the patch becomes inoperative.(that is chastity HDR which I noticed after installing the patch propodaet, and has also as a shadow), anyone can help!

V
Vergil 22.05.20

HDR in ДМЦ3 not thou th. See the topic about patches.

G
Ghost in the Shell 22.05.20

Guys! Plz tell me! How to get out of the game on PC? And then reset, each time press once is not for human beings:) the Spire without a joystick. He can help? Thanks for any information. Let the force be with you.
P. S. I Understand that karkonoskie to play games on the keyboard is distorted. So I do not need to write about it. I'm not a fan and bought the game out of idle interest, not for killing time.

X
X Ahtoh 22.05.20

I wonder where he saw HDR, maybe he thought that if the light is so bright from head shines, that is HDR =))

y
ycukengshschzhycukengshsc 22.05.20

To go Alt+F4

A
Aliisha 22.05.20

People help pliz I cannot take Agni and Rudra . Shake shake E , and appears either Cerberus or the first sword. Help. What to do. Play on the computer.

Thanks in advance.

A
Aliisha 22.05.20

Wankie. :-)

13stangel 22.05.20

I have a glitch at the beginning in the castle when I ran Ntot mechanism and the plates moved and there was sverkajuschii stone I nimu fit and the game crashes help what to do!?(((

P
Posomaxa 22.05.20

tried vyderat music and reinstall, nothing helped...

p
podber 22.05.20

Before the beginning of the mission enter into the settings submenu take pergi holdee weapons ( space ) and change either the Rebellion or Cerberus for Agni and Rudra.

P
Posomaxa 22.05.20

I have already done ) just another NOCD downloaded.. =)

b
black devil666 22.05.20

Tell me, how to shoot from Artemis? And why not get a shot the drive?

N
No5feratu 22.05.20

shoot from Artemis should be the same as other weapons, that's just the keyboard that doesn't work, and hitting the drive too. play on the gamepad and it'll work