3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lorderon 22.05.20 09:14 pm

Problems with the game (Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening)

PEOPLE!!!! Help! I have Devil May Cry 3 buggy. Every time when you start to play the screen turns black and nothing but shots and line health are not visible! The menu works fine. Please help!!!
283 Comments
Sort by:
H
HighTower124 22.05.20

Revan the Witcher, thank you, fly longer, and with gamma all is good, but now, in the same places that were off the screen sometimes just hang, despite the fact that the game keeps going((( And the subtitles are the same

v
volybiica 22.05.20

people, I have such trouble...well I want to open new character costumes ,but to pass the PO worn out feel(at first I decided to download the patch..but the fact of the matter is that I have not found where they have me on the computer is stored!!!I have passed over Dante and Virgil and saves like no!although when loaded the game they have!!been looking everywhere for you !can't find it.the people ,help plz or MB throw game save the roster...

v
volybiica 22.05.20

people, I have such trouble...well I want to open new character costumes ,but to pass the PO worn out feel(at first I decided to download the patch..but the fact of the matter is that I have not found where they have me on the computer is stored!!!I have passed over Dante and Virgil and saves like no!although when loaded the game they have!!been looking everywhere for you !can't find it.the people ,help plz or MB throw game save the roster...

E
Ezio Auditore 22.05.20

People! I have this problem: when I run the game I don't have a Ubisoft logo and a warning from CAPCOM!!! The game is loaded, and then from the menu! At first, everything was smooth, but then once and for all! What happened? Comp: Windows XP ProfessionalPentium IV SP3, Ati Radeon 2400 pro, 1GB

E
Ezio Auditore 22.05.20

Help!

H
HighTower124 22.05.20

and the game goes right?

N
No5feratu 22.05.20

Dark Slayer Vergil: I had a similar problem after reinstalling codecs, in addition to these cutscenes from the game was missing all the rollers lying in the game folder in mpg format. no change it does not give in the game, the story you probably already all know. and if you really want the works you can see in the game folder. problem solution do not know, probably only reinstall the application.

E
Ezio Auditore 22.05.20

High Tower124:
The game seems to go fine, can't complain.
No5feratu:
1. Reinstalled - does not help.
2. I have clips in the Mov folder in the game did not exist!
3. The video with the logo of Ubisoft and CAPCOM I have in the same folder.

K
KOMATO3HNK 22.05.20

Pirates videos I was not playing, but a license from New Disc everything fell into place.

E
Ezio Auditore 22.05.20

Jeff Hardy:
Sense something! Nifiga nepomogaet! Maybe I have a counterfeit drive?!

E
Ezio Auditore 22.05.20

Jeff Hardy:
Sense something! Nifiga nepomogaet! Maybe I have a counterfeit drive?! Bought kind in a good location, everything is licensed...

K
KOMATO3HNK 22.05.20

Don't know, maybe you licenses cheated?

E
Ezio Auditore 22.05.20

Jeff Hardy:
Maybe I'm just not comp really pulls???

K
KOMATO3HNK 22.05.20

Dark Slayer Vergil

You must specifically kidding, right? On pirated versions of many of the videos cut out (those that are not on the game engine). To license everything in their places. At least put the patches and update the codecs. About DirectX too, do not forget.

E
Ezio Auditore 22.05.20

Convinced

K
KOMATO3HNK 22.05.20

Dark Slayer Vergil

What are you doing next after this GLUCOSE?

Completely erase the game to not left traces (including the system registry). Install the game again. After that put the patch version 1.3. It put NoDVD (also version 1.3). Fill up your Save's in the game folder and go with the song. :)

E
Ezio Auditore 22.05.20

What are you doing next after this GLUCOSE?

E
Ezio Auditore 22.05.20

Your Uninstaller??? Could you elaborate?

K
KOMATO3HNK 22.05.20

Sometimes it helps complete cleansing of the computer from certain programs (clearing all traces including traces in the system registry).

E
Ezio Auditore 22.05.20

Clear! Codecs are updated, right now I will try to reinstall