3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lorderon 22.05.20 09:14 pm

Problems with the game (Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening)

PEOPLE!!!! Help! I have Devil May Cry 3 buggy. Every time when you start to play the screen turns black and nothing but shots and line health are not visible! The menu works fine. Please help!!!
283 Comments
Sort by:
K
KOMATO3HNK 22.05.20

Well done. Try to put the version 1.3 patch, if not help, then find yourself a licensed copy of the game from New Disc.

E
Ezio Auditore 22.05.20

OK!

K
KOMATO3HNK 22.05.20

When you install the game, don't forget to change the installation directory of the game. Maybe that's the problem?

E
Ezio Auditore 22.05.20

I do not know

K
KOMATO3HNK 22.05.20

With the game S. T. A. L. K. E. R. was such crap. Developers file folder in Russian was called, although it was in English (native, of computer :D), for example, /textures, /meshes, /music, /movies, /audio.

And they have because of the garbage game is buggy at worst. Then redid...

By the way, even to guess nemudrenyh why some pirates missing these same savers (for example with folder /mov). There's also the file size considerable. The game cut off (I mean RIP's) and everything! For a stamp.

Conclusion: where to get screensavers? From a friend to take a normal copy and recopy these screensavers, as Backup, or buy/get a normal licensed version, and if a good Internet connection, you can try to download the missing files from normal sources.

E
Ezio Auditore 22.05.20

And what S. T. A. L. K. E. R.? Shadow of Chernobyl or clear sky?

K
KOMATO3HNK 22.05.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R.: Shadow Of Chernobyl

E
Ezio Auditore 22.05.20

Even guess nemudrenyh why some pirates missing these screensavers folder /mov in the same weight robust design, the game is cut (rip) compact and everything...and the stamp...finding where to get screensavers ? from a friend to take norms. copy and recopy these prompts as backup or buy/get the normal version, but if a good net, then swing from normal sources. Well like all I can advise/tell your problem Dark Slayer Vergil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the box! You, Jeff Hardy thank you!

K
KOMATO3HNK 22.05.20

Not for that. I was glad to help. :)

E
Ezio Auditore 22.05.20

And nobody knows how to insert their own commercials into the game

E
Ezio Auditore 22.05.20

And by the way, where the videos directly from the game are stored, or how to get them out?

K
KOMATO3HNK 22.05.20

Videos on the game engine you can get only by writing a video game (program Fraps, for example).

And their videos to insert, take any movie, save it in the format *.mpg and replace them with any video from the folder /mov.

E
Ezio Auditore 22.05.20

In short, I understand. the case in my comp. just downloaded the license from the new disc, installed it, exact same garbage! this problem (as Ubisoft and CAPCOM) I started after reinstalling the drivers of sound card. forgotten the truth, but it doesn't matter! will delete everything and install standard (from a disk from the store) that might work.
Generally, after watou installation I have stopped working ALL game, and only after the removal... maybe something neudeli.

E
Ezio Auditore 22.05.20

Even guess nemudrenyh why some pirates missing these screensavers folder /mov in the same weight robust design, the game is cut (rip) compact and everything...and the stamp...finding where to get screensavers ? from a friend to take norms. copy and recopy these prompts as backup or buy/get the normal version, but if a good net, then swing from normal sources. Well like all I can advise/tell your problem Dark Slayer Vergil.

1) I didn't rip (3.82 GB)
2) can you name these sources? please

K
KOMATO3HNK 22.05.20

1) I congratulate you from all the souls (can not believe). :D

2) Ask Oh great No5feratu to help. He helped you in Temko about the secret missions and Blue Orb particles's. Will help here.

N
No5feratu 22.05.20

Dark Slayer Vergil: see PM.

s
silverfall 22.05.20

People!!!please help I'm game asks for the key and it's not in the game folder where it can be taken I have all city clambered help please

E
Ezio Auditore 22.05.20

Actually for this purpose there is Google. To clarify - when you install the game asks for the key? If so - du67120631286843

s
silverfall 22.05.20

thank you with key razobralsja and what dalshe she asks I korektni disk so I put the disc what to do

s
silverfall 22.05.20

thank you with key razobralsja and what dalshe she asks I korektni disk so I put the disc what to do