3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lorderon 22.05.20 09:14 pm

Problems with the game (Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening)

PEOPLE!!!! Help! I have Devil May Cry 3 buggy. Every time when you start to play the screen turns black and nothing but shots and line health are not visible! The menu works fine. Please help!!!
283 Comments
Sort by:
A
AgliGSOM 22.05.20

In the furnace sp3, put 2.

[
[VlaSer] 22.05.20

I have a pirate DMC3 Special Edition tried to play on the gamepad, but here's what happened: working all buttons except left minijoystick. I understand that he is responsible for the movement, because Dante does not move with the other buttons. Right minijoystick works and is responsible for the camera. What the hell is this working in other games checked; model THRUSTMASTER ???

[
[VlaSer] 22.05.20

All the problem was solved by using ControlMK.

K
KOMATO3HNK 22.05.20

TyumenHunter

Hmm... Strange... I Have the SP3 all gone. :\

D
DEviLPr0 22.05.20

I have run well this stuff worked, and after segodneshney installation gives an error, try to clean up the registry.

C
Charlene 22.05.20

People, at me such problem - the weapon Artemis in any does not want to work! Generally just does not respond to pressing the buttons and all! O. o Maybe it's the fact that I am on the clave? But everything else is fine on the keyboard plow... Have someone else this problem was?

C
CMD NAME 22.05.20

The people,explain please,that's when you raise your LVL style(at the moment, I mean swords),and have LVL swords to rearrange??If so,it's kind of put on the 2nd LVL and it seems as confirmed,but as of current I go to see confirm whether they were on the 1st LVL...And none of the combo does not work..And management is stupid..like read here that it is necessary to download patch 1.3,should help?

N
Nazgard 22.05.20

I have a video will not play, those that are in the videos folder.At first everything was fine, then suddenly stopped. What to do to be in the game to see? I suspect that this is related to the folder with the video, so pliz write more folder name as you.

A
Alice_Tremere 22.05.20

If anyone is here, come in, please.

I have this garbage: After passing the line of Dante (easy) opened the Verge. I dropped Dante and started for Verga. Preserved in a new slot, come to play. But then, when I decided to go back to Dante, I started to have problems. Styles, weapons, abilities somehow mixed up, started off in the menu, and the mission not started at all. Moreover, the choice of missions was only those that I managed to go for Verga, and the mission that I was over Dante was absent.

Attention! Now the question is: it should be or something wrong?

J
Jashin-sama 22.05.20

Definitely something is wrong. If it was supposed to be...no-one would, I think, for Virgil was not playing.
I have, as far as I know, the license. There is no such. All that is passed for any of the brothers, left in place and not confused. And especially all runs. So... the conclusion for you disappointing(((

A
AlehXh 22.05.20

I took the pirates and there is no video, something you can take?

J
Jashin-sama 22.05.20

Well... on YouTube I guess. There were very many. Yes, almost everything!
Only now, under this option, to the order of appearance of each roller after the mission will be a poser(((( it's confusing, I guess. But...Yes, there is still there.

s
sloc 22.05.20

how to install patch

J
Jashin-sama 22.05.20

Hmm... I'm not an expert in patches, to be honest, but... if it's in a Zip archive, it seems to be how to make it in the same folder with the game.

And still offers the option that I personally scared:
Shtob install the patch you need:
Create a simple TXT file with Notepad and add there this text:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARECAPCOM]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\CAPCOM\Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition]
PatchVersion=dword:00000003
CdKeyVersion=dword:00000000
Language=dword:00000000
Subtitles=dword:00000001
Mov=E:\\Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition
InstallPath=E:\\Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\CAPCOM\Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition\a 1,00,000]
InstallPath=E:\\Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition
CdKeyVersion=dword:00000000
Language=dword:00000000
Subtitles=dword:00000001
Mov=E:\\Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition
PatchVersion=dword:00000001

In string Mov change the path to the game on your. Then click Save as and the file name is attributed to .reg (such as dmc3.reg). Then double-click on the file and answer"Yes". Now rename the exe file of the game MAIN on DMC3SE. After that, we put the patch.

v
virus090 22.05.20

the people at me such problem was ustanovil the game start it begins to load and why it crashes the computer I recently satipel sensible,can not understand th for Hu*nya,please tell me,thanks in advance

S
SHADOW_Fire_warrior 22.05.20

And I have a problem with this plan: you start the game in a window, change the resolution to the maximum for my monitor, but it still remains in the window. How to run the game in full screen?

S
Stealer1123 22.05.20

I have broken skills which are executed by the key combination, and generally not working all skills weapons (Drive, Sting, etc.) and by the way not only for Dante, the same problem when playing as Virgil. Patch 1.3 installed. Several times re-installed the game. This may be due to Patch and what to do?

R
Revan the Witcher 22.05.20

Stealer1123
This is because No-cd, of this crap was. Put it http://www.playground.ru/cheats/7650/ - I checked, everything works.

H
HighTower124 22.05.20

People, plz help! Played DMC, has passed all the difficulties and vercom and Dante, but reinstalled Windows on Vista. now everything is seen in bright colours and with a certain set of effects generally crash. what is the reason and what to do?:(

R
Revan the Witcher 22.05.20

That Vista, the this garbage was because Gama sharpen XP. Put the patch compatibility http://www.playground.ru/files/7804/ and this PATCH
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/7650/