3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeitDeist 14.10.19 11:26 am

Discussion On Dead Space. (Dead Space)

pix.PlayGround.ru

in this topic talking about the game Dead Space, discuss it, but do not forget that on specific things and their discussion are encouraged to create new threads.
186 Comments
Sort by:
S
SelmaK 14.10.19

I hope that the game will have a rating of M (18+), blood, creepy atmosphere, monsters, fantasy weapons, what else do you need for a good game. Wait, I think the game will be cool...

M
MeitDeist 14.10.19

yeah, these games, special shooter on the space theme a little and very little (and whether they do other than this? O. o), so each of them is gold :) and more strategies, but that's RPG Mass Effect, even space, is also a smart game, so these games are the best

N
NEMO1991 14.10.19

The game impressed me on the first roller and the gameplay, once understood that the game will be a hit. I hope that will make the system better weapon, just the main character like inginer. Want horor unique atmosphere.

M
MeitDeist 14.10.19

Yes, the horror atmosphere is the most important thing :)

S
SelmaK 14.10.19

How much will the weapons in the game?

N
NEMO1991 14.10.19

Yes there is nothing like not tell about this, I watched an interview with the developers on http://www.gametrailers.com/index.php
but there was nothing said about this.

N
NEMO1991 14.10.19

Yes, I feel that on my log even on low the game does not pull.

S
SelmaK 14.10.19

Yes, there is a pity to consider only Perchik ;)
The game isn't coming soon maybe even in time for the comp upgrade.

N
NEMO1991 14.10.19

But you can play it without problems on your beast any game will pull:)
I have at least one such viduh like you:)

S
SelmaK 14.10.19

;D recently bought

S
Sammylionaire 14.10.19

Celestial Spirit aka MeitDeist

on account of space only remember system shock, doom Yes, so Yes, these games gold, by the way, I love that you can tear off limbs...

M
MeitDeist 14.10.19

Gee, Dead space has not yet emerged, and emtivi has already taken 4th place in the program very interesting for a terrible moment in the game, +1 )

S
SelmaK 14.10.19

Cool :)

S
SeXyMaN 14.10.19

Heard that it is a co-operative

S
SelmaK 14.10.19

Fashionable will be the horror of your loved one to play.

P
PaveL08 14.10.19

Damn.game will be on the type of Resident evil 4

T
Thor324 14.10.19

that will be better still 5 resident will smear.The main thing that camp will be.

N
NateR 14.10.19

Do not drive on the Resident game is excellent!!!Moreover, one hundred percent, the fifth part will be on PC!I personally DS seemed to be an average game , very reminiscent of Dum3 and all my hopes only on the story.The main character with a weird mask looks bad, like he's a welder, not an engineer !

M
MeitDeist 14.10.19

and space engineers must be without masks? h_h

S
SelmaK 14.10.19

^_^ normal)