3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeitDeist 14.10.19 11:26 am

Discussion On Dead Space. (Dead Space)

pix.PlayGround.ru

in this topic talking about the game Dead Space, discuss it, but do not forget that on specific things and their discussion are encouraged to create new threads.
186 Comments
Sort by:
m
m0LoT 14.10.19

Sumava game, 2 times passed!
MazzUla thank you!

K
Kovik Stal aka Messi777 14.10.19

horror scary game! =) not for me, already upset. 've been waiting for. and now this. even the first mission can't get through. these two cuttlefish are chasing me, but I don't know where to run xD

K
Kovik Stal aka Messi777 14.10.19

everything looked some Missy, spoiler end. Can't go too terribly difficult. From childhood not dolyublival such games. And now it stayed, although I thought it was...But the toy is good!

z
zajac888 14.10.19

please somebody tell me what should I do I when the game started the persanazh I have not byot leg and arm,so like all the keys work as they installed trying to change is useless!!! PLIZ...!

T
Trol 85-go urovnya 14.10.19

zajac888
Foot on umolchaniyu it has when you press Backspace to hit the hand you have to press the left mouse button, without aiming

K
Komodo Saurian 14.10.19

>>>when I launched the game the persanazh I have not byot leg and arm,

So be it, until you find the 211-V Plasma Cutter.

z
zajac888 14.10.19

it's some kind of weapon if so where is the ego to pick up,and in the beginning of the game we need to run away from monsters or something..? THANKS in advance...!

K
Komodo Saurian 14.10.19

2 zajac888

Read here:
http://www.playground.ru/dox/dead_space/1231/

D
Danya Miheev 14.10.19

Super game!!! The scariest game of all times and peoples!!! That would have multiplayer plunk so finally super would be...

S
Stalker-Fayr 14.10.19

Game ahrenenny sounds .Several horor super

N
Nime NET 14.10.19

And what's scary ? Ran on the average , then a super over started . The game is easy , to think is not particularly necessary . Now blew to hell and forgotten . Tami special niche , all the same as twenty years ago , in any horror movie .

C
CARNAGE72 14.10.19

I do not understand is the chick that helped him is't a hallucination like we? kada and he was in the ship sat it mutated and attacked the Nevo kaktak???????????

T
Tzar2 14.10.19

People, someone! Tell me, pliz! In Chapter 8, once launched plates are stuck. Have to go back on the trolley and !!! it is impossible to get a rail - not end up open. Has anyone faced such a problem?
PS. Really want to play without other people's saves.

N
Nick Name 14.10.19

Most likely a glitch. Try to reduce the resolution(the comp may be weak)

T
Tzar2 14.10.19

Rex8! Thank you!!! Really helped! Did not expect. (A comp. I have a normal, all fly - Core Duo 8400 and 8800GT).

M
MADKILLER 14.10.19

The only thing that I like is sounds. But overall, the game is not attractive.

K
Kto - to iz tolpy 14.10.19

In General, how people play all sorts of horor games, from the first thought to any resident Ivanov and silent heels, with confidence award grandfather spice the honorary title of super horor. Game and a great horror, and breath-taking action. Sound master, I colonica 5.1, weapons are cool, there is not any M16 and the Kalash, and mining cutters, stasis etc, pleased with the hero that all kind of shows his way when he's dying wheezes and shambles, when it for really bad things that slightly gets on the Chicks and saginae elbows, the atmosphere of a huge ship in a huge universe even more terrifying, dark corridors, views, what the hell's going on. Of the minuses is that the management sucks, barely used, the limit of 30 frames, scare really can't pugalki in style 'and here I am! suddenly?' good weapon system, the game is quite large, for 4 days mastered, in General, the impressions going good, waiting for Santa spice 2

D
DarkGoba 14.10.19

this is a great game.I never liked games about the distant future.The only thing that I liked is fallout and dead space

A
AlexDzyuba 14.10.19

The game is SUPER!!!!

S
Syri 14.10.19

Cool game! The plot is interesting and especially the voice acting, takes for a living! Although I wouldn't call it easy, remember only the passage of meteorites and as soon as my comp is still alive?