3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeitDeist 14.10.19 11:26 am

Discussion On Dead Space. (Dead Space)

pix.PlayGround.ru

in this topic talking about the game Dead Space, discuss it, but do not forget that on specific things and their discussion are encouraged to create new threads.
186 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pouzon 14.10.19

Valu4 I have the same trouble was.Cured by switch-off of analogue devices Manager(in particular the wheel was).

H
Herli 14.10.19

Liked the game, in particular, the fact that prohozhdenie facilitated by Navigator, and that in addition to the main tool in the fight against monsters and weapons, there are extra - staziz and a magnet. However, the game is similar to DOOM 3: there is also on the walls were some terrible growths, well, there are similarities in the plot (space, monsters, etc.)

V
Valu4 14.10.19

I, too, was cured, she doesn't understand the gamepad!!! everything was decided SOMO.
Pouzon thank you!!! for the help :)

T
Tpyn 14.10.19

She understands the xbox 360 gamepad 100%. Other possible problems, including crashes to the desktop

D
DNMOH 14.10.19

SaNTa_
Jump on the asteroid and flee to the other side, into open space - where they can't hurt you..

Nanorobot
What cutter are not taxis? :)

T
TheNik 14.10.19

Game bomb but mouse control ruins everything 8-(
Why while running the camera is like so slow moving,not from the monsters, not run away nor turn around to attack in melee.Only if you do nothing then you can normally turn around!!!

v
vepsergey 14.10.19

Very best toys!

t
tfcft 14.10.19

After DOOM 3 it was the greatest ever. Definitely NOOOOSSA!!!!

n
nikel62region 14.10.19

OOOO.The game is dumb.Already shitting my pants when a thread's header is handsome:)Super!

[
[Alex] The Great 14.10.19

hmm.. to be honest, I expected more. Graphics normal, but can be better. Atmosphere, as for me it at all. If someone decided to take a shit in the pants, it is better to play the good old F. E. A. R. and I never even got scared. game 3-ku

K
Komodo Saurian 14.10.19

You just read an example of biased assessment.

F
Flame[zed] 14.10.19

it's not even a rating, and opinion. everyone will unsubscribe, in the sense the discussion will not be.
for me the game is not particularly drawn to horror, after doom3, fear and condamned. not horror because it's not first person and not so dark and gloomy... but the technical aspects and implementation, as games are generally very high quality and beautiful

i
iT Show Time 14.10.19

The game was great! To paint all the pros of the game, I'll be up in the morning, so will be writing about the cons.
The controls are very unusual. Long could not be with him sliknot.
The first person would be much better. Might argue that because the game is very reminiscent of Doom 3 =)
And again, quickly passing is also a significant disadvantage.

M
MazzUla 14.10.19

People trailer I've made, please rate , really tried, because the game is super http://ru.
PS Waiting for the comments)

i
iT Show Time 14.10.19

2 MazzUla
If however you do, then cool =)

r
riddick47 14.10.19

MazzUla Hammer, keep it up! Awesome trailer 5+!

M
MazzUla 14.10.19

E. J. Wish and riddick47 thanks =)
Here is a better quality =) http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/295515.html
P. S. E. J. Wish - happy birthday!)))

s
superinvisible 14.10.19

Th I in the end did not drive!!!!The same hint of a sequel???Or is it the nature of a head is not okay!!!!!

s
superinvisible 14.10.19

MazzUla-Cool trailer and the music fit right in thee talent!!!!)))))

R
RealForc3 14.10.19

MazzUla
Cool trailer!