3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeitDeist 14.10.19 11:26 am

Discussion On Dead Space. (Dead Space)

pix.PlayGround.ru

in this topic talking about the game Dead Space, discuss it, but do not forget that on specific things and their discussion are encouraged to create new threads.
186 Comments
Sort by:
M
MeitDeist 14.10.19

well, this is the minimum to play on lowest resolution with minimum settings...

w
wild ass 14.10.19

Yes, I still I have a powerful PC so all okay

E
EVA Angelina 14.10.19

and there might be some garbage..and all the monster and the space associated with only one - DOOM 3

B
BulL 777 14.10.19

The game is so weak and will because because will be dark.

And about the release I know nothing was on 21 Oct?

M
MeitDeist 14.10.19

The game is so weak and will because because will be dark.
? the game is dark, it means the game is shit? amazing arguments... %) maybe this is a little horror atmosphere? remember silent hill

And about the release I know nothing was on 21 Oct?
follow the news Recently, they say

K
Komodo Saurian 14.10.19

Again, EA was scared... they Say the PC is the mouse, gamer will be to aim quickly and the game will be too easy. And it seems, damn, happily burning light bulb above the skull of the main developer...

The descriptions of Western Pindos: Mouse (for PC) behaves like this: mouse Movement, for example, the right game associated with the movement analog stick controller to the right... That is b**th, while the mouse is moving, Persian dare, spit on the speed of movement of the mouse directly... RE4 kakbe. But in the menu there is a mouse... which is no different from behavior in the game...

Direct quote: the worst management on the PC after the Path of the Neo. Aim unrealistic, inventory and so on. menus hologram***for Lee, kills in the Bud all impression of the game. (PG doesn't allow to insert links to revusky)

Also, keep SECUROM on five plants max.

But the chiefs of the EA believe that all zvezdataya: It's ironic that it needs to be argued that it matches the console experience from the controls in EA's eyes.

The irony is that still possible to argue that the management PC can be compared with running on consoles, but EA believe the opposite.

For the first time are advised to download the pirates... at least it would be a shame for the money...

M
MeitDeist 14.10.19

For the first time are advised to download the pirates... at least it would be a shame for the money...
hmm... th-that somehow the truth) no hemorrhoids not necessary with the office.. and especially this, which spoils the impression of the game...
and about 5 plants if it does not uninstall the game, and if you remove the idea, you can put on to infinity, but hell knows...

K
Komodo Saurian 14.10.19

>>>and about 5 plants if it does not uninstall the game, and if you remove the idea, you can put on to infinity, but hell knows...

Five plants is five plants. Five times reinstalled - W*PA.
Changed the wood - securom sees it as a new comp minus 1 setting.
Changed vidyahu, memory, HDD or anything - not even removing the game, securom subtracts a single unit.
Exhausted - he believes this installation is the sixth and does not start :P

It's certainly not critical on consoles, where config can be changed only by changing the console...

By the way EA call that protection from piracy. By the way tries such protection, if a hacked console version can be downloaded on the release day?! I rack the PC version as fast

M
MeitDeist 14.10.19

don't know, take the example of Farkray 2, there is also some protection in installations, duck and what? and it is written there, delete everything right, and you can installit as you want, or to whom such license is fucking necessary? so for example after 5 reinstall of windus (unless of course the game would need extra, maybe it will work) to throw the disc in the trash

in General, let the forest there is a drive from Dead Space, I will not buy, solved %)

K
Komodo Saurian 14.10.19

>>>I will not buy, solved %)

May deduct from the country's external debt =)
By the way the price of localization R. 899 ROFL

M
MeitDeist 14.10.19

yeah, DVD-box jewel... and I suppose, an Hour and won't make it better, then buy NFS Anderkaver in the same DVD box for jewel will not be true, damn it, for the same price :/ but Oh well.. more like in November did not have (and money too it would not be %) ) though... will Legendary steer where the thief-the loser has opened a Pandora's box and released the mythical creatures on the streets of new York, I don't know is it worth it... and RPG Jason and Argonavty something like that I think Starostina RPG and not worth it... about 2 devine Devine I lied, there is better, and it comes out in the 2nd quarter of 2009 at all, so that rules)

K
Komodo Saurian 14.10.19

Fallout 3 :D

M
MeitDeist 14.10.19

I'm in 1 and 2 is not played, so to me it seems to be not interesting ;)

K
Komodo Saurian 14.10.19

As so, for many it is the epitome of youth :)

E
EVA Angelina 14.10.19

of the country's external debt)) uhahah sharply written) to the point) I too, for any gomno more than 400 rubles to give uncollectible) edge lights will take a license because there is tried did) the GTA will take a license to nezabyvaemy about Pkashniki..NSF..pirates nefig any gomno slip)

K
Komodo Saurian 14.10.19

The pirate Bay is already a full-length animated film based on Dead Space, which promised to be the 28th of October.
I didn't say anything to you in Google's paws.

Officially, I am outraged to the depths of the soul, informally offering to take the until the have seeders :P

K
Komodo Saurian 14.10.19

Dead Space Downfall, as promised, a rather cold film, worth a look :)
From it you can learn a few interesting facts about the necromorphs and the situation on the Ishimura at the time of arrival of the player.

K
Komodo Saurian 14.10.19

The game appeared in the network about_____O

M
MeitDeist 14.10.19

napremer crack?

yyyy, really O_O Russian version but without crack

K
Komodo Saurian 14.10.19

Well, XS, I would have downloaded and waited for the crack. There is something about the keys say maybe a ride.

By the way, IMHO, better to have the game at the moment of appearance of the crack, and do not swing all together when you get on____O