3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 05.09.19 01:07 pm

TOP 10: your choice. The most annoying main characters of the games

Hello!

Today we are starting a new TOP 10. This time we offer you to make the top ten most annoying characters of the games. Sure that such must exist! Below, each of you can offer us one to three of their choices.

This phase will last until 2 July, after which we will select the most popular options and start voting. Thank you all in advance for participating in the formation of stars out!
168 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rograx 05.09.19

I have never met in the game gg that would be mad:)

S
Saydikarim_off 05.09.19

The Chapter 2))

S
Saydikarim_off 05.09.19

Oh, sorry, the theme is about gg :D

b
b1mbo 05.09.19

Well, finally an original topic for a Top 10!
Enrage:
1 - Mario - the Italian shit always infuriated
2 - Ezio auditore (and the heroes of AK as a whole)
3 - Vito from mafia 2 - hypocritical asshole!

S
SpartanSoap 05.09.19

1. The survivors of Fallout 4 (Infuriates his motivation - in his eyes killed his wife, took the baby, he slept for 210 years, and it is immediately ready sarcasm to scatter, and other nonsense to do, although it needs to be focused on the son. And well if the player had a choice to score on the child and it would affect the plot, but no. Failure is shorter)
2. Jacob fry from Assassin's Creed Syndicate
3. The shepherd of Arcania (some evil people it is called Gothic 4)

V
VIND146 05.09.19

Geralt - The Witcher
Kratos - God of War
Nathan Drake - Uncharted

M
Messaline 05.09.19

Time the Witcher, we have to win all the tops I see no reason to break tradition,Geralt of Rivia my choice

I
Igor Ovchinnikov 002 05.09.19

Aiden Pearce from Watch Dogs, the silent son of a bitch in a shitty cloak

s
saa0891 05.09.19

Perhaps GG from BF4 that cloth must still search,and in MP3 Max is not shown in the best light,but it's not annoying and just dull and so annoying I do not even remember.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 05.09.19

All the silent HS in any game.
From Ride to Hell gg shit too. And Kratos a bit.

p
palading21 05.09.19

Connor from Assassins Creed 3 is bound to lead in this top. This dork is an idiot and deserved it.
Well, seriously, I will never freeze as it is. Really bombed on his actions and behavior. In no other game was not like this.

A
Apokalipsis113 05.09.19

The fight with his face
Vaas with his pathetic madness
pedman after 3 of his trasvesty and school sect

R
RiseSoma 05.09.19

Jake Muller from RE 6. This MOOSE !!!

D
Dmitriy Ivanov-Petrov 05.09.19

Connor from Assassin's Creed 3. Really stupid character. Tree climbing does not know how. And baguet often.

K
Kyle_Katarn 05.09.19

1. Gordon Freeman from Half-Life and Half-Life 2 - silent hell-raisers, campaign esico and impotent.
2. Bruce Wayne, aka Batman from the Batman: Arkham and not only - because of his fear of blurring the aristocratic pens of blood - gangsters escape from prison again and again and killing innocent people.
3. Ezio auditore from Assassin's Creed 2 - release alive main the bastard, that he would continue, along with the son created terror.

Z
Zergas2009 05.09.19

Vito Scaletta - Mafia 2
Ezio Auditore - Assassins Creed 2
Mack Payne as it did in Max Payne 3

F
FIL. Prosto FIL 05.09.19

gg of retribution: road to hell

M
Mantykora 05.09.19

Connor Kenway - Assasins Creed 3 - diddle and used everything.
Edward kenway - Assasins Creed Black Flag - dumber previous, his granddaughter (still is progress?).
The shepherd of Arcania (aka Gothic type 4) - with all this spitting. Empty tube... especially the shallows infuriated (and with this game then kept fashion rifts RPG), all thought when is the bastard gonna cut off my head?

U
UnknownAssassin 05.09.19

Shay Patrick Cormac from AC ROGUE, hate it because they killed their brothers, and for treason. But he lived for the good of the people than the brotherhood of assassins. But he helped the Templars, who are willing to manage all that is in the world.

t
tovarish comrade 05.09.19

Mario
Vito Scaletta
Nathan Drake