3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 05.09.19 01:07 pm

TOP 10: your choice. The most annoying main characters of the games

Hello!

Today we are starting a new TOP 10. This time we offer you to make the top ten most annoying characters of the games. Sure that such must exist! Below, each of you can offer us one to three of their choices.

This phase will last until 2 July, after which we will select the most popular options and start voting. Thank you all in advance for participating in the formation of stars out!
168 Comments
Sort by:
S
Simon_Rialy 05.09.19

FoXtrot777
I will give those from cold! If you take the there Ramirez, and other minor personiga, Yes. But Gousta and roach do not touch!!!!!!!!!

S
Simon_Rialy 05.09.19

I'm a little angry Labeled a Stalker. He just sometimes behaves like a snot, but held so much.

S
Simon_Rialy 05.09.19

hunter886342
He is the one playing

_
_Irbis_ 05.09.19

Geralt from The Witcher
Niko Belik from GTA 4

P
PJPJ 05.09.19

hunter886342
The most annoying main characters of the games

S
Sam_FisherPG 05.09.19

Franklin and his friend Lamar from GTA 5. And even more enraged Luis and Tony Podarok and additions to GTA 4. In this case CJ from GTA San Andreas I was quite happy.
Oh, those monkeys.

d
dimakozhanov 05.09.19

1) the Survivors of Fallout 4 - do not care for your son, would rather go to sarcasically, collect stuff, build stuff, do anything just not to look for her son, the motivation of the 80-th level.
2) the Inquisitor from Dragon Age: Inquisition - on the idea you are the head of a mega-organization, but in fact most of the time, a messenger, a bum, a scavenger, a mercenary.
3) Ashley from Resident Evil 4 - alone that sick-squeaky yelling Leon!!!,Leon!!!,Leon!!!.

I
Ivan_Vasilevich 05.09.19

Gulman - the shitty voice acting, shitty phrase that he often repeats and look like shit.

v
victorwhite 05.09.19

1) Arno from Assassin's Creed Unity
2) HS from Fallout 4
3) Duke Nukem

k
kc5 05.09.19

1) DMC
2) Lara Croft (the last two) whines without stopping the entire game, with the machine gun
3) Sniper Elite (all parts) - breath in sight wore me out and burned 10 chairs.
4) Mafia 3
5) Geralt of rivia - I wish he didn't have facial expressions at all than this travesty unemotional
6) Bayonetta

G
Gerich993 05.09.19

Arthas Menethil from Warcraft 3

g
gravimaster 05.09.19

Geralt - The Witcher
Edward kenway - Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
Deadpool - Deadpool

N
Nemezis 05.09.19

The biggest asshole is a GG from Bulletstorma. Better blue he led the team to the death, and the survivors made complaints. Schmuck rare. I even dropped the game because of him. No more irritated nobody.
And no, still annoyed from Markus Geers of the Thief. Its unreal Squareness. Natural 2 in 2.

In short:

1. HS from Bulletstorm
2. Marcus from Gears of War

M
Metalist1925 05.09.19

1. HS from the far Edge 3
2. The New Lara (2013, 2015)
3. HS from Fallout 4

V
Venom Rhys 05.09.19

The main characters of Dead Island because of steam quickly when running)

S
Shock Burst 05.09.19

GG from Fallout 4

S
Stem300 05.09.19

Enrage the characters in the beginning when you learn to play toist you know what to do, and they still tell you and suggest.
And the rabbit from Star Fox (the guy who says Do a Barrel Roll)

T
Tommi358 05.09.19

Edward Kenway - Assasins Creed Black Flag
Geralt - The Witcher
Gordon Freeman from Half-Life and Half-Life 2

p
pjatnistyj 05.09.19

gg from dead rising 3 with the Russian voice acting.

G
G.O.A.T 05.09.19

GTA 5 - Trevor.
metal gear solid - snake
Max Payne - actually GG