3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 05.09.19 01:07 pm

TOP 10: your choice. The most annoying main characters of the games

Hello!

Today we are starting a new TOP 10. This time we offer you to make the top ten most annoying characters of the games. Sure that such must exist! Below, each of you can offer us one to three of their choices.

This phase will last until 2 July, after which we will select the most popular options and start voting. Thank you all in advance for participating in the formation of stars out!
168 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bard Lyutik 05.09.19

Well, I can understand the rage of fire falautano banging out the name of Geralt of Rivia as the most hated GG, it's just the same clear. But I do not understand those who writes Vaasa Montenegro, you're out of your mind, comrades? This is one of the most charismatic characters in games of recent years. Most likely written by those who have not played in ФК3.
On topic: Damien Brinks, antagonist of Watch_Dogs. Solid hostility. Ranging from hipster beanies (for a 50 year old grandfather)) and ending with the voice of a Russian voice. His whole appearance was infuriated. Well, probably all anyone else will remember

I
Ilya950 05.09.19

The most annoying main characters are my teammates

J
JC Jensen 05.09.19

Geralt of Rivia with his arsehole neutrality and the behavior of the washed-up womanizer

l
lTimal 05.09.19

1-James Heller from Prototype 2 (I'm not racist, but I don't like it)
2-Trevor from GTA 5
3-Connor from Assasins Creed 3

i
idolslay3r 05.09.19

1. Nameless type of Arcania Gothic 4 (replaced all grown fond of another unnamed type)
2. Any nameless hero, which you want to create yourself (like in Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, Fallout for example), felt their callousness
3. Mercenary Scar, Stalker - clear sky

A
Aleksey Churikov 05.09.19

Mad Max 100 percent. This chick he was executed. Hunchback at all for the man not believed, he worked hard day and night. In the end even killed him. He is still the goat.

I
Ikabot 05.09.19

GG BF3 + BF4 - silent and stupid! and in BF4 how this meme actually made commander of the squad?)))
Conor and Arno from Assassins Creed
Remember Me from HS
GG Crew
Moira Burton from Resident Evil
Bayonetta
Faith from Mirrors Edge

H
Hitrii 05.09.19

New Lark. I will remember the bespectacled man with the pliers.
New Dante is also not a fountain.

y
yolalaq 05.09.19

But what about albert Wesker from the RE? He's always hated...

W
WAga 05.09.19

Hawke from Dragon Age 2 (also known as Gay dragon 2 or dawn of gay 2)

D
Dimitriy Bolban 05.09.19

Not that annoying but to some extent don't understand Thomas'agnello. What would he not have happened in life, whatever problems arise, he should not have been betraying the family. I can even bet that the traitors Tom and Paulie, and not Sam. The game Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven, if anyone knows.

N
NochNoy_goZhg 05.09.19

Hawke from Dragon Age 2
The Inquisitor from Dragon Age 3

Only a Grey warden, only hardcore ))

k
krosko 05.09.19

Everything is moving, and in this rhythm it is necessary to quickly weed out the dross.
My anti-hero worthy of the first place - Ronaldo from Fifa.

F
Fowime 05.09.19

Radunhageydu( Conor) So he uh, straight more all hated)

a
ant240801 05.09.19

Cursed earth: forgotten in the astral. Not pereprohodil this game ONLY because of the unrealistic stupidity of GG

D
DimaX_44rus 05.09.19

Solid Snake
Dude (Postal series)
Labeled (S. T. Á.L.K.E.R.: Shadow Of Chernobyl)

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 05.09.19

Nathan Drake
HS from folauta
Marcus Holloway of watch dogs 2

F
FoXtrot777 05.09.19

Simon_Rialy
I will give those from cold! ... And Gousta and roach don't touch!!!!!!!!!
Whoa,whoa, whoa, what a threat. OK, I repeat, there are all Persians are assholes, everything. But Ghost is the main fucker in his cmeshnoi hat with that ugly skull just the bottom. The most stupid Persian ever. I laughed so hard when he finally thundered. And if also price at the end of slammed, maybe Kalouda would not have been such a shit. Roach did not know who, also fuck something, I guess. There's also all the Persians fuck, game is shit.
Now go on, make your threats.

B
Braun Fuhrer 05.09.19

1. Aiden Pearce from Watch Dogs.
2. All assassins from Assassin's Creed with this "nothing is true everything is permitted".
3. All the characters from Dead Island (clumsy, clumsy to Polish the engine).

D
Dimitriy Bolban 05.09.19

Damn, had to ascribe to the word main? Again, no diversity

Spoilerset, if suddenly will see suggested topics for tops.
TOP 10 criminal or terrorist groups in games
TOP 10 police games
TOP 10 games in the genre of movie