3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vieszcy 05.09.19 01:09 pm

The most feature-rich game engine pipeline.the day is?

The old man Eigse quite a lot of years and he's still holding on. Third Anril with his engine, the Crisis, etc have also to say the least not the future.
In short what engine is now the most mind-blowing, if possible, and most of all corresponds to the time????
128 Comments
Sort by:
E
EX-TriMER 2009 05.09.19

the engine of the latest GTA 4 (R. A. G. E)

A
AdrianSHPD 05.09.19

Stupid topic. A no-brainer that the best engine in relation to quality of image/performance is the Source. The same game on the Source engine is the least buggy.
All other modern games on tricked-out engines only consume the system resources is not clear where and on output give a ridiculous number of fps.

A
Andre Macareno 05.09.19

The best, IMHO - run the game Fahrenheit...where else could you find such a system of mouse control?
Going another Source Aurora Engine beer identity... X-Ray - slag...

M
MoHcTpickiy 05.09.19

Quest3D

A
AdrianSHPD 05.09.19

X-Ray - slag
In my opinion, run good. It would be in the capable hands...

A
Alex_Cra2y 05.09.19

Run Crisis СгуЕпдіп2

X
XXX DARTBOBAH XXX 05.09.19

performance - sours(Halfa,L4D)
the beauty of animation - Nena how is in General the engine of the game heavy rain(PS3)
the animation and the portrayal of persons - engine heavenly sword(PS3)
design - anrial Engin(namely the weight 2)
trees,grass and the like - dune Engin(farkray 2)

P
PROspor 05.09.19

Euphoria, 2 CryEngine, UnrealEngine, Source

M
Mister IQ 05.09.19

Sheepdip 2 here is a cool engine

u
user470943 05.09.19

Here depends on who and how the engine uses, if people have hands and head are growing are where it should be, it is possible to make all beautifully and not a very demanding engine, an example of this TimeShift, which was not done on a fancy Unreal engine 3, and especially not on CryEngine 2, I think the developers used the engine of its own production.
As another example, the game the Witcher which uses the engine Aurora Engine 2002 (Although it was heavily modified), and the graphics are very good

But a recent Legendary, and already relatively old Turning Point: Fall of Liberty bright Prime as mutilate even a engine like the Unreal engine 3.

Well, as to what engine the novorocheny, then everything is clear without words, even though I'm not enthusiastic about the games Crysis and Crysis WARHEAD, I have to admit that the most beautiful and fancy game engine to date, this is CryEngine 2

By the way if you are interested in details about the engine, CryEngine 2, you can read about it here

D
Decomposing Corpse 05.09.19

Cry Engine 2

G
GunslinGa_MZ 05.09.19

R. A. G. E. + Euphoria. Cooler no.
+1000000

J
Jackson[x] 05.09.19

DUNE, UNREAL, SOURS ENZHIN - Beautiful picture, playable FPS, no glitches. And with the requirements of the CRISIS and GTA4 could make a picture like in the movie.
X-RAY also looks nice !!!

n
nolan gvard 05.09.19

WHAT you all here think!!! CryEngine2 of course if you have a powerful PC if Crysis Warhed on max run you all will open mouth and the wordsOh, my God in Realinosti

J
John Lokk 05.09.19

Cry Engine 2 there are no questions, but I love also Source and rendaware seems right moved the GTA series 3))) Havok yet.

P
Percival CoX 05.09.19

Havok is a technical engine, not the graphics, I understand you about the count. engine?

X
Xennym 05.09.19

all of the above are excellent engines

X
Xennym 05.09.19

Havok and physics engine

j
joxxy 05.09.19

CryEngine 3

A
Andre Macareno 05.09.19

Just remembered about the Total War Engine...for ages Medieval and Rome is beautiful and practical...
Well, the subject:the coolest engine of Lladro Linux, desu.