3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iDominion 28.05.20 12:22 pm

Did not play in any part of Dark Souls (Dark Souls 3)

Whether to buy, if you have not played in any part of the series?
73 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Bystrov 28.05.20

It is better to first try, the game is not all mechanics can come to you no taste

k
killycrok 28.05.20

iDominion
Take it, you think she's hooked, and a week from your PC will not lag behind, maybe a month.

A
Amphetamine9999 28.05.20

iDominion
If you are not looking for easy ways and you have nerves of steel - take it!

H
HamataYoshi 28.05.20

iDominion
It is difficult to say. Here I am at the time I bought the first part and ran somewhere about 5 hours and scored (mostly because of the terrible port to PC), but for some reason the second part was looking forward to and this is the first Darka few times I was happy, after that passed first, so you can say that my acquaintance began with the second part and I need something that I almost did not play in the first. In General the game is very specific, and say like it or not difficult, you need to try yourself, but to advise definitely take it can not, because now the game is not worth a penny ka before.

S
Spectacled Fish 28.05.20

To buy no, download Yes...
Still, that does not clear the fucking cycle that happens every time Drangelic fucking, fucking Lorgren... or what not to miss...there is no plot....go and kill...
PS
Who cares who's Nalandra or CIF

K
Kirill_M 28.05.20

I'll buy for my collection and for testing new controllers for resistance.

T
TheBorsh 28.05.20

Spectacled Fish
plot no - if it's not shoved in your mouth this does not mean that it is not.

iDominion
I advise you to play the first part to begin with, not all touches a game. From myself I can add that DS for me was not to forget the gaming experience, as this series of games does not exist.

S
Spectacled Fish 28.05.20

TheBorsh
My captain, we're going to hit the Islands of sarcasm, can't you see them?
PS
You are not very careful,or think that a person who knows about the era of fire, the city and the bosses..just wrote it?
P. S. S.
Although it seems to me you landlubber, and even the Sith do not know....

T
TheBorsh 28.05.20

Spectacled Fish
My boatswain, looks like it's not Islands, but are too thick crystals of trolling a friend the two of us Naked.

PS.
Your humor is not understood by all, and for many people it is an insult to a beloved series of games.

PS.s.
Yes will punish you the Arteries anal torture straight from the abyss.

F
FrAZen 28.05.20

iDominion
I would suggest at least the streams look.
after the streams on DS3 started playing the second part pre-order would be the third, but the comp is too weak. And the game is very atmospheric and the gameplay is good, Well, although many people have many opinions.

R
Raibow Bitard 28.05.20

I think that nothing bad will happen if you start to download, and if you like, then buy.

b
bazilews 28.05.20

And she Denuvo or not???

n
namaste.108 28.05.20

Is it worth buying? Of course not! You can always download!

R
Rooough 28.05.20

iDominion
Well, it depends on interests. Personally, I started familiarity with DS2 because the story I was not interested in it, in the end, I got what I wanted. And the longer I played the game was interesting, but of course there are three main advantage of this weapon and combat mechanics, challenging bosses (which is difficult but not fat), invasion and exile, it was all new to me and it was fun, and of course you will not abandon the game after finishing as pvp will love throwing on a pair of arenas. IMHO.

Q
QUlCK 28.05.20

iDominion
I advise you to first go through Dark Souls II, because it is more friendly in terms of mechanics and learning. Dark Souls I is much more difficult, even if you compare the forging process, the visible difference + optimization in the first part podkachala and this too will interfere and it may even force quit the game. Start with the second part, although the first I liked a little bit more

Q
QUlCK 28.05.20

iDominion
PS would be very cool to see a reference in Dark Souls III in the previous parts. Or take a look at the walkthrough :)

i
ironHAMMER.ms 28.05.20

If you want the N-th time to pass the same locations killing the same monsters in order to finally the ill-fated farm titanite to finally improve toscany sword, to finally give the soup that freak, who is already twenty times slapped on the cabbage soup you can try. If the soul longs for an exciting plot, vivid characters and a social component - pass by and not think.

D
Devill666 28.05.20

ironHAMMER.ms
if not quite Dyna , you have no sharpened weapons will scolopes. even more. you will scolopes broken dagger boss

p
pochtipushkin 28.05.20

Spectacled Fish

or what not to miss...there is no plot....go and kill...

Another plebeian. . .

Regarding the issue to take the game or not. Already answered correctly above - try to first DS 2. Exactly X2, as the first can't go, as desired dancing with the DS fix, etc.

Series of games will not suit everyone's taste. . .

ironHAMMER.ms

If you want the N-th time to pass the same locations killing the same monsters in order to finally the ill-fated farm titanite to finally improve toscany sword, to finally give the soup that freak, who is already twenty times slapped on the cabbage soup you can try.

Is this the meaning of DS? Farm titanite to upgrade weapons?

r
renbu 28.05.20

play first in there up to 1.2 a