3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iDominion 28.05.20 12:22 pm

Did not play in any part of Dark Souls (Dark Souls 3)

Whether to buy, if you have not played in any part of the series?
73 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 28.05.20

Devill666 wrote:
if not quite Dyna
pochtipushkin wrote:
Another plebeian. . .
Ilita bursts into the thread

pochtipushkin wrote:
Is this the meaning of DS? Farm titanite to upgrade weapons?
This is the main pastime. As in any game of this spirit.

S
Summer23 28.05.20

If you decide to buy, suggest to buy a couple more controllers and a monitor just in case...

i
iDominion 28.05.20

And remember, I passed Lord of the Fallen, a game I liked, but was disappointed that it is often necessary to return to the same place and the place itself is kind of small was, in fact lock + cemetery + dungeon. Combat mechanics pleased.

t
tatunserg 28.05.20

one of my brother delayed first part and the second not very much..
And I was able to play only after watching the letsplay,and understanding what was happening.So I advise you to look videoprohozhdenie first part Black at least series 7,and take up with the first part,especially since they are already cheap..Well gamepad to buy.

F
Flaemus 28.05.20

Played in lords, the game is liked because of the suit, but the game is short and generally weak in all aspects, except for the graphene.
Decided to pirate the 1st of the soul, the port of the curve, the online component not working, without prompting the players hard, and without the players themselves. But the gameplay is like.
Decided to download 2E, seemed more suitable, convenient or what. And the feeling is not so heavy, but again, pirates is not something.
Weighed for and against and pre-ordered the 3rd part, that I think, if I understand the story and in the game if played on the strength of 2 hours. Or should I read all the wiki etc.?

B
Blaukovich 28.05.20

Flaemus
Certainly better to read in order to fully be in the theme of what is happening. And on YouTube a bunch of videos that explain the story from beginning to end.

R
Roman Postov 28.05.20

iDominion
It is difficult to say. Very much in my opinion rests in gameplay and exact control. Everyone knows that a port of the curve was in the previous parts in this plan. If there will be management is well sharpened by the PC then take it.The rest of the game cons in my opinion no. She is very good in its genre

F
Faust_58 28.05.20

First tried DS1, rocked the pirates on the PC. Apparently the curve of the port and the lack of gamepad did the trick - the game was successfully deleted from the hard drive after hours of wandering on the keyboard+mouse. After some time getting acquainted with Lords of the Fallen, like the game at first only entourage. Then the gameplay, as they say, went. Then appeared the PS4, again envied the atmosphere of Bloodborne. Bought, held, loved. Judging by the numerous videos about the DS3, I see a lot of similarities with PLANO exclusive. So now going through DS2 on PC with a gamepad шок4 to understand the difference in the universes (DS and BB) and for sure on that is to take DS3.

G
Get Ohotnik 28.05.20

If there is a gamepad and not afraid of a challenging game worth something. And it is better to try to play the last part

B
BatyaVdote2 28.05.20

to buy the game without multiplayer ? ahahahaha. NO !

A
Analius 28.05.20

denovo not?heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh?

K
Kirill Korneev 28.05.20

БатяVдоте2
But in DS it is

B
BatyaVdote2 28.05.20

Kirill Korneev
I'm talking about normal multiplayer, like COD or csgo BO3. a separate mode from the main company.

d
dreamfall266 28.05.20

Analis
will be__)))

D
Devilor 28.05.20

dreamfall266
Let there not be Denovo. Already scanned files have it in the PC version. See the topic on Reggit.
On account of the purchase, will have to wait. As soon as its finished and will be finished...then we'll see.

C
Carelia 28.05.20

and what are the big differences of the game on the keyboard and the controller?

M
Maklline66 28.05.20

Carelia
First make through the ass

A
Aziflow 28.05.20

Don't know,went all DS 2+dlc on kawamichi,with a standard layout and all like norms was.

S
Shkudi 28.05.20

Generally see if you have a price tag less than this one to buy is, and Yes is too high for many and for my region in particular, especially in comparison with the previous part (25$)

P. S. and what a huge discount for owners of previous games in 5%...8%... no words..

A
AnnaLis20 28.05.20

I think better start with try with the first parts,where you'll find it to buy it or not.
The money is great!