3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iDominion 28.05.20 12:22 pm

Did not play in any part of Dark Souls (Dark Souls 3)

Whether to buy, if you have not played in any part of the series?
73 Comments
Sort by:
b
badsheff 28.05.20

I also have not really played the series,as a beginner tell me which class is better to choose?

A
Adamantokha 28.05.20

10 minutes played and removed from the computer ! Trash like this , not an RPG !

o
onic 28.05.20

Dwisler
After the first part the second is easier, but only until the moment when you can't see the DLC zones in these areas dryukayut notably.
Soilerosion ice horse, when I remember them, already shaking.

o
onic 28.05.20

badsheff
The class only affects starting set of things that later change.
This in DS -1 was only possible at the start, take things that are not available in others later (like the ring of witches or of keys).

u
urban.kalabanovich 28.05.20

Did not play in any part of Dark Souls
And do not start.

T
Toxa95 28.05.20

Surprisingly the game is very friendly introduction in which you will be able to understand what was happening and how it is played. And then decide whether you like it or not. I th-wheeled. The game has to the newcomers, in contrast to the same Bloodborne, where all the enemies you bend at full strength at the beginning.
And indeed, a very pleasant sensation when the hands are shaking after a boss is defeated. Although the first boss I quickly filled up at the second attempt, and only because I got greedy on the last kick for the first time and set up. And with lizard in the beginning came out sweaty fight, though, and flunked it the first time, but when I as it could cause 3-4 blow, and I her only one and she started spamming attacks, then heart beat. After the game my hands were shaking for another five minutes, but the sense of satisfaction really worth it.
This is what I am.
Download pirates, go through the first location and then either Yes or no.

m
mius 28.05.20

I have not played the DS. Sluicing to watch the stream Bloodborne from the Devil. Interested in the genre. DS is now considered one of the most interesting games of the home team. Would recommend to try.

M
Maklakony 28.05.20

Take it, the game is actually very simple. Especially on the controller.

A
Aleudin1 28.05.20

Two words about how I realized that before the game in Dark Souls, I just haven't lived. Ever since my first gaming computer, I was very passionate about racing. Series NFS for me was like air. In between gonochki also played shooters Edge Lights and Serius Sam. Until one day I went to visit his friend. While I was drinking tea, he has once again tried to talk with the Arteries. The guy is not particularly friendly and each time told my friend who are you waving the sword, chicken. I was looking at this mockery of baby more hours until I blurted out, can I try it. Familiar almost from his chair fell with the words this ain't no cars to drive, then tactics need. In short, I somehow got him off the chair, sat down and began to read some labels about weapons and armor. For me, it seemed a Chinese puzzle, written by a physician addressed to a pharmacist. In General, after half an hour I understood the damage such a thing as a balance of armor and so on. Dressed herself in Seth stone guards, took a shield and a straight sword (name already forgotten, because now fully immersed in the third part) in General in the tank. Entered the fog and almost killed Artie. A friend could not believe my eyes like, you don't know how to play Souls. The first attempt was successful, all other attempts for me have ended much faster. After about 12 attempts I began to feel that the boss is invincible. After my friend is also ten times running to him with his katana. In vain... after a day I already with impatience were waiting for acquaintance with work, so it has become a matter of principle. This time luck was on my side. Somewhere with 15 attempts Artie was defeated. I had something called euphoria. I like tra..ul miss universe. Self-esteem was God forbid. Day two went with a proudly raised head look at me, I flunked the Arteries. Well, then I installed the game and lost interest to other games. And for two years the game won't let me go even for one day. Everything is so serious. To play or not? Not play, live Dark souls!!!

P
Pacanchik84 28.05.20

If you love challenges and complexity that the series is available
Priority directly part of the extensions then they are not spent.
IMHO of course

E
Exeline 28.05.20

iDominion
Maybe already mentioned, but the third part definitely worth to buy: quite a dynamic game with low( unlike the first or second parts of) the barrier to entry.

M
MU-admin 28.05.20

the word hardcore closed curve covered the level design, the mindless walking in circles in the same locations, the outdated system and save a bunch of worthless loot

C
Chabster 28.05.20

MU-admin wrote:
the word hardcore covered covered curve level design
Bullshit, the level design is extraordinary. Especially the inserts that the level is very modest in size, but there are up as you progress through the shortcuts.