3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iDominion 28.05.20 12:22 pm

Did not play in any part of Dark Souls (Dark Souls 3)

Whether to buy, if you have not played in any part of the series?
73 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 28.05.20

Jogging to pass the first and second parts. Don't listen to other opinions, until you get through himself.
(If there is konsolki, then gelatelno would be to go and demons souls with bloodborne, only demons souls is not delivered yet for PS4)

G
Garry3Fingers 28.05.20

I bought a gamepad for this shit, if I don't like the whole GHG'll drown in my tears katersky.

G
Garry3Fingers 28.05.20

Artem Parkrun
from Boxing, in my village 2800

S
Shai Kormak 28.05.20

You should not only nerves will be put from this game,and udovolsvie no do not get it. A game for masochists any. It is better to go slow in my opinion than to play it

S
SemyStall 28.05.20

iDominion
Start your acquaintance with the DS series with the second part. The first part is the curve of the port and difficult to master. When the second pass is possible and the first to take. And only after the first two parts to take a third if the price tag does not bite.

s
s1ash3r 28.05.20

Shai Kormak
Lol, de you undertake?

i
iDominion 28.05.20

I already bought 3rd Deluxe. In front of this well studied ENT, looked detailed the passage of the 1st part, because hardly before the release of the 3rd time through, because I am meticulous in games. After the 3rd if you like going through 1st and 2nd.

S
Shai Kormak 28.05.20

s1ash3r
I'm the best in the Witcher 3 I'll get her a lot of fun always interesting,always a pleasure

s
s1ash3r 28.05.20

Shai Kormak
pussy

g
gleb_4elnok 28.05.20

Don't play without a gamepad!
Spoil the impression.

g
gleb_4elnok 28.05.20

First the transcripts.
It is a pity the port is not very good, but you can play.

F
Flaemus 28.05.20

gleb_4elnok
Why spoil the impression? On the keyboard+mouse comfortable to play, the only minus icons.
I have boksovskie gamepad, in fact it I play, minus there is a camera. The mouse is more convenient to control, especially felt when running through a narrow place, and can fall to the bottom.

g
gleb_4elnok 28.05.20

Flaemus
The second dark more bearable
BUT 1 you don't hack it to Keyboard+mouse if ....um.... not a fetishist

F
Flaemus 28.05.20

gleb_4elnok
Maybe, but I understand you give advice not to play the 3rd part of a keypad-mouse.

i
iDominion 28.05.20

Is xbox 360 Gamepad for PC. Actually it has passed Lords of the Fallen.

G
GG4 28.05.20

Flaemus
Try the keyboard without problems and good luck to kick someone at the right time, or down the block, and much more to do. In addition to the camera, the mouse has no advantage, the rest is just getting worse and more inaccessible to many of the pieces and combinations. This is the same as play fighting, a keypad, mouse.

F
Flaemus 28.05.20

GG4
gleb_4elnok
Heh, jumping to conclusions, take it back. Leap and armor penetration is clearly better on the incidence of 10 times it turns out about 8, the keyboard is generally bad. The funny thing is that I reported these combinations do not even know:)

V
VLA2319 28.05.20

don't know tried to play 1 and 2 and not like the plot is not simply wander no desire

y
yasozdal 28.05.20

lol dude says no plot? as something inappropriate about it at all . I demon sols and дс1 seemed much easier x2, only pve. to understand for a new player like it or not , you have to pass half of it to Anor Londo at least , if bunch are not blown then go ahead and buy DS3

D
Dwisler 28.05.20

Yesterday I finished the first part, which started about a year ago =))). But this period is associated with bombillas that I happened on the middle of the game, after which I abandoned for almost a year. And so it took me about 70 hours on the first part.
And to say that I'm satisfied with the game, it's like nothing to say (Although initially I thought that this genre is not for me)... a Masterpiece, after that (yesterday) I immediately bought the second part (Scholar... that). And when I saw the second part, I fell in love with this series even more! In Dark Souls 2 I still play a little, but here I really liked the graphics and music! Don't know how long it will take the second part and whether such bombing, as were periodic in the first part, but I hope that I, too, will pass and with a clear conscience proceed to the third part.
PS. Still did not buy myself a Bloodborne Curling, but now I think, then...