3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pupsik22 28.05.20 05:26 pm

The average temperature in the hospital?

In Russia, according to Rosstat,in 2016, the average salary was 616 dollars (about 36,000 rubles).
Is it really so?
Can you estimate the average salary among the PG people (your or your ancestors, if still not working)?
115 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 28.05.20

In our motherfucking city 30 is considered good....the average 18-25 people. I have a little more

m
maxxim1891 28.05.20

In our Muhoroni almost all factories ruined, had to go to a nearby Podunk town, well at least carry. Salary similar to the previous comments.

j
jzmax 28.05.20

In my town (it closed) destroyed it a year without work remain from 2000 to 3000 employees so the average salary 14000-15000 R. and 5 years ago was on average 20000-25000 R.

C
ColonelJason 28.05.20

In nerezinovoy young menagerie, with brains, calm 70-100 to raises. In General, the average salary is absolutely useless method of analysis, for our country. One 300K, ten-10. Here average 30.Plus, the salary is pretty conditional-prices vary everywhere. You need to look average purchasing power across regions, then all suffering will be visible.

m
maxxim1891 28.05.20

ColonelJason

Who's going to work? Menagerie?

C
ColonelJason 28.05.20

maxxim1891
Not sure I understand the question, but as understand it, do not quite understand why he addressed to me.

M
MelShlemming 28.05.20

Thirteen thousand

m
maxxim1891 28.05.20

ColonelJason
Let me explain. In my opinion one of the main causes of the low salaries of the workers, this is what our old too many parasites sitting (of pseudonocardia and their derivatives, you mentioned the managers, the deputies in the end, etc., etc...) that does not produce. First, the laborer must handle all of the above mentioned, and that will be already issued in the form of salaries. And all the drum, that of workers becomes smaller, because all served in a La managers. So I ask if you mentioned them. Who is going to build, to plow, to sow?

Y
Yczh-Kazym 28.05.20

If you don't count any dealers, the average 8 - 15, 20 is considered good. Wizard at large enterprises (in the city there are several) have up to 50, but those who are there since the Soviet era works.

R
Richards 28.05.20

the temperature is the same)). And even if you debug with payday it is possible not bad so save for a year.

C
ColonelJason 28.05.20

maxxim1891
maxxim1891 wrote:Who is going to build, to plow, to sow?
Tajiks and dumb drunks, obviously. I don't mean to offend, but it is a historically formed reality-mobile has always been a busy kind of work and she is going to do it, and nobody ever will is it OK to pay.In our country, exactly.

M
MunchkiN 616 28.05.20

in the industrial society of the human unit needs to produce
in the post industrial society - to manage
peck-peck-peck

V
Vanya Rygalov 28.05.20

ColonelJason wrote:
Tajiks and dumb drunks, obviously.
Tajiks - Yes, it will work. By the way, for which they have to thank for making what was supposed to be doing dumb drunks, if such would not be...
ColonelJason wrote:
I don't mean to offend, but it is a historically formed reality-mobile was always busy like this...
ColonelJason
Gavarit Maskva and presents?
Spoilercrack, I don't want to offend you, but historically - arrogant Stolichnaya asshole easily allow myself to rank some of the people to the mob, unequivocally don't consider this an insult, but only a historical reality.

W
Wing42 28.05.20

Sad thing - a song to be measured.

m
maxxim1891 28.05.20

ColonelJason
So you think the bulk of our population black. And who are you?

m
maxxim1891 28.05.20

Here you please. The product policy of humiliation of the working class has grown and already has an opinion on everything.

S
Sima4 28.05.20

....the average monthly salary....

You eat meat, I eat Kale, but on average we eat cabbage rolls.

m
maxxim1891 28.05.20

The wife of the Chairman of the collective farm Glasha gives all, and the milkmaid Masha does not give anyone. On average they both fallen women (do not swear obscenities).

A
A.Soldier of Light 28.05.20

Пупсик22 wrote:
In Russia, according to Rosstat,in 2016, the average salary was 616 dollars (about 36,000 rubles).
Is it really so?
All true, all that ) And you have it even increases. Would like 30 000.
We have in Estonia average in the thousands of euros...

Sima4 wrote:
You eat meat, I eat Kale, but on average we eat cabbage rolls.

C
ColonelJason 28.05.20

Vanya Rygalov
Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Dude, I don't want to offend you, but historically - arrogant Stolichnaya asshole easily allow myself to rank some of the people to the mob, unequivocally don't consider this an insult, but only a historical reality.
Not see in your words is nothing offensive, however, do not quite understand why I should experience any difficulties because I call a spade a spade, in particular, bestial bestial cattle cattle. It is also unclear why you think that I don't consider it an insult. Of course it is an insult. Only caused it was not me, but nature with its socio-evolutionary processes. I'm just saying.
maxxim1891
maxxim1891 wrote:so you think the bulk of our population black. And who are you?
Why our country? So in most countries, many worse than ours. I'm a regular middle class - is not the peak of human development, frankly, but not mobile, then excuse me.