3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pupsik22 28.05.20 05:26 pm

The average temperature in the hospital?

In Russia, according to Rosstat,in 2016, the average salary was 616 dollars (about 36,000 rubles).
Is it really so?
Can you estimate the average salary among the PG people (your or your ancestors, if still not working)?
115 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikoly67 28.05.20

oltr
the horror with nyneshnie prices, taxes, VAT and so my blood norm is difficult to call

C
ColonelJason 28.05.20

A. Soldier of Light
How can affect? Very simple : to be a professional, which bosses are standing in line. Yet, there is a new feature :to be my own boss. Not all can? How so? We all ragged, one-to-one, no one is gram not more stupid? You know, it klyatyh Muscovites spoke in the wheel OMIM talented people shove. Sitting all day and thinking about how even good people to prevent and not to allow to be realized.

o
oltr 28.05.20

vodkabears
You're in some other RF)
The majority of workers do not know their rights or laws. They say, fine at will, and they write.

v
vodkabears 28.05.20

oltr
Exactly, I do not argue. 99% of people are maintained on a default phrase write on his own or I will fire you for this article that you even janitor will not take and they leave no straining. Although in fact if you actually write, you put cancer and fuck everything with that employee and ending with the court and inspections. That only remains that the use of the ignorance of others, their fears and other things. But there is always the chance of running into gifted the man who will lead to the dismissal on its own. Then total darkness begins

z
zhimipe 28.05.20

I wouldn't consider an average salary, but what's the point? Bob, the plant receives 12 thousand, and the mayor of the city 70 thousand rubles (officially). It turns out on average they both get 41 thousand rubles. So I would say the normal salary is around 15 thousand rubles in Muhosranske (Togliatti). The poorest city of Russia.

O
Old Hrych 28.05.20

In the Chukotka Autonomous District the average fireman can have a salary of 20,000 thousand.

B
Bombardirovschik 28.05.20

zhimipe
Kirov poorer, where poverty and official salaries of about 8-10 thousand rubles. 12 thousand means already rich.

S
Summer23 28.05.20

Samara started as a storekeeper for 25K 8 years ago, is now the head of the Department of procurement 60. With enough work not just on this who got advised to keep his place. S/n 30+ average doesn't look real, I think 20-25K in regions (in cities above 200 thousand) on average, will. By the way, we at plants CP 30+K, where people hold the work with both hands (you have to understand that the plants we do not have a simple Progress - space industry, metallurg - now like the American plant, well, etc.).
Market stagnation and to improve SN should not wait of course..

A
A.Soldier of Light 28.05.20

ColonelJason wrote:
to be a professional, which bosses are in line
All right. The problem is when the professional already of age are retired, but kept at work, since pulling still health. Just that - he would be fired and replaced by younger (also a Pro, of course). The nuances are there... the worst is when people are not pros, and are a beginner or experience small: without cronyism difficult for them literally everywhere 8)
A queue Yes, there is. Want a Pro everywhere, at the same time draped on him for two, not a rare phenomenon. To teach beginners also, not many people want, they say, let them learn, and to sense them to learn, if still no experience at the bottom of the priority will be ) Believe that every enterprise needs to be the training Department for new employees (so the law had no right to refuse to take beginners). The suitability of the employee specifies only one criterion: the indicators actually its work in progress, and not for one day...

vodkabears wrote:
In Russia it is easier to kill a worker and hide his body than to dismiss. About any ease and simplicity of speech can not be.
So, you better than the so called civilized West? 8)

oltr wrote:
The majority of workers do not know their rights or laws
Also a problem, and it concerns not only workers anywhere, and everyone else. The rights of many, and know their units. To pay the lawyers for clarification of their rights is nonsense. Nonsense in the sense of paying for it in principle. This knowledge should be given free for the well-being of society (contrary to the welfare of only the individual members of society: officials, for example).
Ideally, every high school graduate needs to know *all* their rights and be able to explain to some COP that he is right or wrong, etc.

S
Summer23 28.05.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Just that - it will be fired and will be replaced with more young
no you're right here, real professionals on the labour market and it is not wrong, Sooooo little, consider not. Believe me, I get that a lot... Played a tender for 100 million, and the Manager, his mother, will not even make an effort to accelerate the process of giving prices/protection, etc. and this very often... unfortunately. In our country mostly want to be deputies apparently)))
To teach beginners also, not many people want
it's all dictated by capitalism) just teaching a beginner is the cost, no one wants to carry them, I agree with you, it is necessary to oblige, but not at the expense of the organization, and how to do it on stagniruet market I XS...

And the biggest problem of our population that everything is very lazy, that's straight real, and it is a direct mass problem..

C
ColonelJason 28.05.20

A. Soldier of Light
Older individuals in society (and outside it) is worse,yeah. I can give everyone good advice about aging in our country is not aging.
But this moment is a very small particular matter under discussion. It is obvious that most of the poor are the problem not the age. Although, their problem, of course, also are of a physiological nature.

o
oltr 28.05.20

Also a problem, and it concerns not only workers anywhere, and everyone else. The rights of many, and know their units. To pay the lawyers for clarification of their rights is nonsense. Nonsense in the sense of paying for it in principle. This knowledge should be given free for the well-being of society (contrary to the welfare of only the individual members of society: officials, for example).
Ideally, every high school graduate needs to know *all* their rights and be able to explain to some COP that he is right or wrong, etc.
Smart slaves - did not need more law will start to swing, here's another.

A
A.Soldier of Light 28.05.20

ColonelJason wrote:
I can give everyone good advice about aging in our country is not aging.
The funny thing is that the same applies to post-Soviet Baltic States like ^_^ I Live in Estonia and we the standard of living has not yet reached the real civilized West, while our politicians think so, wishful thinking. But you can see also: the scoop was and still is. It's really better not to grow old. And not to be sick. But also to give birth/ be pregnant is not beneficial: can be fired, but judging by the rumors, it is typical of your Russian employer )

C
ColonelJason 28.05.20

A. Soldier of Light
Well, in Moscow-with norms.Other places do not know can not be very well - they're envious of Muscovites trash all my life, maybe in that aspect shits.

t
the endless misanthropy o 28.05.20

18-20 the majority of the salary in the region

M
Magnum 500 28.05.20

We in Lugansk, the average SN 4-5 thousand, 7-8 is considered good. The prices are on par with an average strip of Russia. And where and above. How to live is unknown.

P. S. and so are genuinely surprised when you see how someone plays the game to break them

W
Wing42 28.05.20

ColonelJason wrote:
Well, you then mark this developed bold idea as his, I do not ascribe to, I don't share it.
But why? It also perfectly complements your speculation, not distracting from their overall slender number. You know, it could belong to you. Yes, it is.

V
Vanya Rygalov 28.05.20

ColonelJason wrote:
Look, I am a normal person, not in the sense there is a permanent rightness in his judgment, but in the sense that I have critical positions and unwillingness to sit with his tongue in the ass.
My e... Oh, those revolutinary.
Spoilertv years for a repost?... But also, probably, was available for critical positions and unwillingness to sit with his tongue in the ass.
Ready?...
...No! Of course not.

C
ColonelJason 28.05.20

Wing42
No, my friend, I understand that near nishane, because of their mental impotence, svoistvenno people, the voice of her obvious quality, written in the camp of the class enemy, and identified them with supporters of the evil thieving officials, but, alas, I personally still despise both categories of citizens.

C
ColonelJason 28.05.20

Vanya Rygalov
Sorry, I probably interrupted you, you started to tell us why, when the General equality of minds and abilities, a solid majority of citizens live and die like animals. I listen very carefully.