3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TopSide 29.05.20 10:43 pm

Energy drinks

Do you like energy drinks? If so, what? And are they harmful to health?
186 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chumak-06 29.05.20

In 3 subjects bazarish not the topic....

B
Bespontovyy pirozhok 29.05.20

Stuff. Tasteless, unpleasant. And the effect any is not present. It's all garbage.

-
--Vadimych-- 29.05.20

Red, for some, there are

a
amster 29.05.20

energy cool, I like...cool stuff...but if they drink as intended, i.e. that did not want to sleep, you need to drink a lot and constantly

A
A.Soldier of Light 29.05.20

it sucks to not sleepy.. need a pill to serotonin, then to sleep it will not be necessary ;) ....

Z
Z ranee izvestnyy kak imp 29.05.20

Weed every 2 weeks, and all the beam.

a
amster 29.05.20

well, not if you think that drunk and sleep prechtel, then this will not...

B
Black Hole-PG 29.05.20

From youth has gone :) that drink is harmful yelling at every step and the fact that energy drink gallons is this normal?
well niggle go on pure speed che dilution to drink? take care of the heart of advice and not eat this
byaku...

Z
Z ranee izvestnyy kak imp 29.05.20

YES, the soul must be in harmony with the body:
if you drink, have a smoke!
And to drink something that kills you inside not really worth it.

[
[666] MaxXx 29.05.20

I'm the new year I bought 2 of EN. drink ... slept until 6(!) o'clock in the morning , and could last longer , but it was too boring.

T
TopSide 29.05.20

how do you alcoholic drinks on new year's night drink after energy?

N
NBunny 29.05.20

it is harmful

F
Fetish 29.05.20

Love energy as necessary, i.e. rarely.
It is not recommended to combine the consumption of energy drinks with sports, the motor sits for a few weeks. Good thing I don't do sports=)
Cocktails of energy drinks and alcohol do not like(drink ALC. rarely and not every). For example, Jaguar me after drinking six cans in two hours, I have no energy do not feel, on the contrary bright sedative effects of alcohol, in other words I fell asleep:)
And to be quite honestly, to use the energy for its intended purpose - a hat. Where better to evaporate taurine from a thread of Bern and let the head!

W
Wolf 3000 29.05.20

Me. Of them rushing. A burst of energy and great things. Varieties 10 tried.

A

It is not recommended to combine the consumption of energy drinks with sports, the motor sits for a few weeks. Good thing I don't do sports=)
explain why? and what kind of motor

B
Black Hole-PG 29.05.20

blah soldier do you know what is energy doing?
Motor - heart

Fetish fucking evaporate you then probyvat Bush? not easier-fyatnjvby to buy?

F
Fetish 29.05.20

A. Soldier
Why is that? Why not sport+energy or why a sport?)
What else could be the motor in person how not heart.
In short: Sport - load on the body, including a huge heart. Energy boost metabolism in the body and so on.(if interested, see the COMPOSITION and then what effect each substance has a) raise HELL, raise the heart rate, shorter load heart. The load on the heart power loads+from energy drinks=your motor quickly enough will start to remind myself.
Generally energy drink to run faster, jump higher, etc., and if we're not stuck at the end of the party, in a very relaxed way to spend a night in the Internet-club, short to power came when they are not, and not to attract more of them, when they are.

F
Fetish 29.05.20

in short not very clever to write, but it seems clear

A

well written, everything is clear, that is the answer I was expecting :) it means that's what they do actually.. clear

do you have any idea what energy do?
no, but if you have the desire to tell, ask ) will be interesting

d
d3vol 29.05.20

gEBoJl
They do not care on their health?
Yes , but age has nothing to do with it