3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TopSide 29.05.20 10:43 pm

Energy drinks

Do you like energy drinks? If so, what? And are they harmful to health?
186 Comments
Sort by:
V
VDZD 29.05.20

Ah, Moscow! *clutching his head*

V
VDZD 29.05.20

Gee, my friend's father works in a firm that promotes and with these drinks, so, I saw such a spectacle: when transporting a few cans rebula (20 galleries) spread, after which many banks raziela paint and (attention) more than a centimeter of the metal bottom of the truck(!), and they've been sitting in this condition for a week so think it's useful or not...

A
A.Soldier of Light 29.05.20

2 MVTAB1L1S
similar :) the effect is not particularly noticed, only taste (good)

T
TopSide 29.05.20

But I have a little weight and the greatest Bank, the Bank of red bull at me perfectly worked))

M
Marked_One 29.05.20

Milk with pickles :D
Know how to run...

Z
Z ranee izvestnyy kak imp 29.05.20

They taste such as mineral water, stir the tablet with a high content of carbohydrates,
well and so delicious.
2 ClоveR
From red bull fly?

T
TopSide 29.05.20

Yes)) I was running so fast and it's in grenderich, each of which weighs 1kg! Honestly!

N
Nekrohrenaten 29.05.20

NOT working for me all sorts of Burnham, adrenaline rush. Can drinking a litre and if the party is boring - one figure pull to sleep. And if fun, the niche and Nada.

T
TopSide 29.05.20

So I really like the taste of the same redbulla....well coke does not compare

T
Tayler Derden 29.05.20

Dug up its theme %)

T
TopSide 29.05.20

Gee)) Just to do neh, I'm old threads I read here - found)

G
Granda 29.05.20

No, I energy drinks I do not drink.

T
Tayler Derden 29.05.20

There is a sense - do not eat, drink only one energy.drink 70 hours and I think that's fucked you... Heart will stop blah blah blah...

J
Jekiz 29.05.20

I remember I drank a liter of non-stop so I was so kolbasilo I didn't know where to go !

T
Tayler Derden 29.05.20

Before the session I drank five cans of Nonstop Shark.. and... After a session of two days could not sleep shopettes.

T
Tayler Derden 29.05.20

>let he who told you that will kill up the wall, think small inverter will do)
Do you want to check? Or ask the doctor?

d
deadangel 29.05.20

Damn, was going home now - dry trees began to batter, I decided to buy something to drink. Well, I think I will take chtol engineer, took Burn...bliiiiiiiiin, what an IDIOT I am. WHY???? Spent 68 rubles, the money was used to buy 3 bottles of Hunting or a bottle of counterfeit vodka and I'd fly,but shit happened, and the taste of nichrome did not like(((

D
DuMoRfAHT 29.05.20

5 cans is a lot. The optimum is 2. They greatly increase the heart rate (120 rolls with the usual 75). Just can blood to go everywhere. You drink them often. Basically, Red Devil (with the alcohol). Very helpful at the disco if it does not stick.

J
John Satan 29.05.20

A month and a half ago I drank energy typically following the consumption of alcohol, less often mixed. But once after drinking a good whiskey, vodka, beer I poured on top of another 2 liters of Adrenaline rush and managed to fall asleep somewhere for 40 minutes. When I woke up apparently I was calm but heart was beating that, I thought it vypisat out or explode. Became somehow not on itself, as something bad. Since energy is consumed. To answer the second question about their harm - they are harmful (put the stomach(gastritis, ulcers), liver(Cerros dysfunction), heart(arrhythmia, Vice), kidneys(sand,stones, dysfunction); long-term regular consumption of addictive; after a prolonged. consumption without obtaining the necessary dose somnolence).

R
Redrick 29.05.20

In the camp of boredom at the disco helped us 100-150 grams of vodka or a liter and a half of beer....
In General, for me the best energetic - something that is annoying and... I don't know how to explain: he was recently in the movie, the movie is interesting, and some bastards 5 rows below the Bazaar and were laughing a little to loudly, it pissed me off, I shouted to them, they say shut up, already got, but they continued.... I had to borrow from friends a few empty cans of popcorn and Cola and throw to them(good accuracy there). After some time(after several headshots) they calmed down, but my heart at that moment and five minutes after that they fought so much that fawn was not myself - not a word(in the film a simple dialogue, but for me as a maniac running around))).
Here and energy normal aggression...