3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 29.05.20 11:01 pm

Aliasing in Gothic 3:) (Gothic 3)

Folk and why developed is not made in the Gothic style of antialising ? or at least tell me how wow switched on ? it's not pamet although Direct costs oktyaborskoy , drovishki 6.9 Catalysm , update for my anglicanae Gothic stands , card x1900xtx and even in the control center everything is on max with 6x antialising :)

Well the hero to catch me up ? :)
203 Comments
Sort by:
B
Besil 29.05.20

And what's the topic attached the optimization of the game?
You will not find,ask around at the people,and so the forum is not good to litter.

i
iEssence 29.05.20

Vs you right here
Technical of Voprosy|
or here
The optimization of the game

D
DeshFXs 29.05.20

hmm, PPC you shorter look. I explain on fingers :
1)disable HDR(and HDR FSAA is not compatible);
2)turn on how much FSAA in the driver settings;
3)launch the game;
4)play;
5) not helped-straighten arms ;)

i
iEssence 29.05.20

2DeshFXs
Crazy nah, I taipalus to repeat in GOTHIC 3 NO HDR !
disable HDR(and HDR FSAA is not compatible);
Very compatible, for example on the top vidyuhi ATI !

R
RpgGamer 29.05.20

DeshFXs, you're wrong, but ATI cards HDR with FSAA work fine together.
The incompatibility problem of NVIDIA.

D
DeshFXs 29.05.20

/it happens/ :)

P
Pirate_89 29.05.20

now, if G3 would be the Ultra Shadow 2 then load from the shadows and as it did not affect fps (only for NVIDIA cards)... Piranha is not provided...

G
Gr1nGo 29.05.20

In Gothic HDR no...But something similar...the landscape of the coast at the approach to it becomes darker.

The problem, apparently, is that the architecture of NVIDIA GeForce 6*** does not support 3rd-shaders +(simultaneously...) AA. And it can be not only HDR.

E
EliteGame 29.05.20

HDR together with AA working on graphics cards with 256 bit memory bus from NVIDIA.

D
DeshFXs 29.05.20

blah, kill yourself ;) I have a 7600GS, if you do not know what is HDR, silent, HDR is a visual effect that is responsible for er, luminescence, for example come near with a torch, and on the blade of the sword reflected the light, if you are in Gotha no sympathy ;)

G
Gr1nGo 29.05.20

DeshFXs
25.10.06 17:00
I have a 7600GS
---

Lucky for Us - the owners of the Riva TNT2 Vanta - we can only be happy for you - the owner of top-end graphics card for 3K rubles...
However, how does this phrase relate to the theme? Or is it a kind of digression to the subsequent offtop?...
_____

...if you do not know what is HDR, silent...
---

Amazing...how much hypocrisy in one person...ie we need to be silent...but you don't know what HDR is, and to say still going...And you can master a topic/forum/site...and we are slaves...and you are free to order us to speak/not to speak...???
_____

...HDR is a visual effect that is responsible for ERM, glow...
---

A terrific definition. Clear, concise, etc...
I know...when reading the definitions, as a rule, do not understand either scientific terms or roundnose brainless fictional slurred nonsense...

uh, glow... - like a cow mooing.

So what was the point to include interpretation of unclear to me you HDR effect?
_____

Now, WHAT is HDR:

So, this is a high contrast image. Simply put (for you...) is an effect which is more dark objects make darker and lighter areas lighter.
_____

...for example go near the torch and the blade of the sword reflected the light.
---

In our circle of Lamers is called reflection.

h
hitman59 29.05.20

Actually Gothic 3 no HDR'a

i
iEssence 29.05.20

2DeshFXs
ahahahahaha, Oh no HDR starved.
I don't understand what's so funny, it is similar to - the earth is round ahahahahaha,round, ooh kill
if you're a LAMER, sit down and shut up, and if you do not know what HDR tembolee be silent(no goike HDR ahah)
You called me a LAMER ? Justify !
In Gothic 3 no HDR, Shader 3.0 wrote HDR (which is really nothing but Bloom+DOF)
If your hand is just not scroll to scroll a little higher I'm not to blame !
Зfметь already a huge number of people told you that you are? cough, cough neadekvata, I would advise you to go to learn members obschyatsya, and to accept the facts seriously !

h
hitman59 29.05.20

2El Gr1nGo
Who told you that GeForce 6ххх
holds Shaders 3.0 ? All he keeps.
It's ATI that generation does not hold.

G
Gr1nGo 29.05.20

Well I have written: does not support 3 shaders +(simultaneously...) AA...i.e., to include AA at version Shader 3.0 will not work.

C
Cheburashka 29.05.20

People in Gothic 3 there is not HDR not antialiasing , and HDR place they did there on their are something like HDR vota :)

Most likely it will be like Ghost Recon 3 will release patches and best bike you options astersik and antialising rejoice and wait for palchiki he's skoracka to come :)

h
hitman59 29.05.20

2El Gr1nGo
Nonsense :) I do Not get to turn on AA only if you use HDR! And without it, may include still!

G
Gr1nGo 29.05.20

Well so and I about what???

D
DeshFXs 29.05.20

Yes, you are all slaves and I am your Lord, be silent! :D I never said I top vidyuhi, it was a response to the previous post of yours, for your Riva, I am very happy ;)
And if in case, you want to start a rehandling shit, please...
Yes, of course your definition of HDR is just the height of genius, you exactly described what he was doing, I blah sobbed, can you still say that shadery is a program that makes shiny objects ^_^ :DDD?
PS. Oble HDR and FSAA impossible, although in NFS MW all live in harmony with each other, if you're Omani, explain
Zzy if there is no HDR what is stopping you enable FSAA in the driver settings??)

i
iEssence 29.05.20

Oble HDR and FSAA
Possible x1*** series !
if there is no HDR what is stopping you enable FSAA in the driver settings??
So ETP, we TKA possibly do, and said this in the post 24.10.06 00:30, simple you friends are blatantly litter, we told you NO in GOTHA 3 HDR in response, I only read unhealthy laughter !