3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GventPlayer 29.05.20 11:03 pm

The alchemist: a Weakling unworthy of attention or an invincible character (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

leveling my alchemist
MEMBERSHIP
Spoiler
Alhimik - studied, and many ignore the character. Kind of a dark horse. I have been studying in this class for some time and decided to share their experience with fans of the third witch. Leveling my alchemist is different from the other priorities of the quests and search the recipes of alchemy. if you want to pass the game, doing only the green quests, this pumping is not for you, here have serious sweat and a lot pomateritsya, but the reward will be worthy. Namely, your alchemist will be strong enough at level 10 to kill a LVL 47 archigraphy on the island to the North of ARD Skellige(the complexity of the death) but at the same time weak enough(without overclocking alchemy) to feel the challenge from the game. Ie you will get a very flexible character, able to overwhelm any opponent, no matter how many levels he's older than you using alchemy. At the same time, the gameplay will also be quite diverse because you can fight with a sword, and bombs can undermine all th.tum mother.
To ensure that our alchemist was a killer requires several conditions
---the scale of toxicity for at least 180 when pumping skill acquired resistance 1/3
---the scale of the toxicity of not less than 235 when pumping skill priobretaya resistance 3/3
---the decoction of archigraphy, ehidny, Troll
BUILDS
Spoiler
Example of the initial build of the character at level 10. this build I got archigraphy 47 level(drink a decoction of archigraphy + a decoction of vipers + great thunder + great Blizzard + great full moon). If you decide to like, note - 1 a blow to us and to start all over again. But despite such difficulties, it can kill. Just need to move correctly correctly to hit powerful attack to keep the average distance in time to avoid his shot, if he shot Quen.
Spoiler
this build is for research not associated with fat opponents. As you can see - taken efficiency to roll with bombs and diminished mutation of tissues, of health for regular research quite enough.
Spoiler

this is the next stage. there is already the scale of toxicity 230. in the end, drinking a decoction of 3, we have the opportunity for serious errors(lost more than half health) can heal with 15-20 units of toxicity elixirs(but still 230 is small, you need at least 235 to be able to drink again thunder, Petri, etc. elixirs with 25 units of toxicity). Although the truth is it may be unnecessary. We must not forget about a powerful vampire attack, which is 10% taking the enemy gives us (by the way in high-level opponents on 6-10-20 levels above takes less than 10% but add 10% to our health always). Accustomed always to hit a powerful attack, you rarely-rarely see the health lost at least half. This only happens with the fight against the enemy, the level of which exceeds our 10.
Spoiler

The next stage is raskajavshihsja the alchemist, i.e., one in which there is a set of heavy armor(no matter sitovy or rary), the scale of the toxicity of more than 235 and got all 3 of broth. Now to kill us is practically impossible, even archigraph 47 level 1 attack does not break that given other to 25% from 1 potion and 10% from the powerful blow makes us immortal without cheats. For fun I fought at the same time with 4 guards in Novigrad at 14 levels over and knocked them out.
Spoiler

SKILLS AND BASIC SKILLS.
Spoiler
So, order taking skills(if there is broth Troll), the following
1 - poisoned blade 5/5
2 - acquired resistance 1/3
2(a)true hand 2/3(slot plug-in)
3 - a refreshing drink 5/5
4 - horror 5/5
5 - contempt for pain 5/5
6 - a quick metabolic rate 5/5
Spent a total of 28 points and 6 slots.

the order taking skills(if there is no broth of a Troll), the following
1 - increased resistance 5/5
2 - acquired resistance 3/3
3 - a refreshing drink 5/5
4 - horror 5/5
5 - mutation tissue 5/5
6 - a quick metabolic rate 5/5
Spent a total of 28 points and 6 slots.

Both build designed for level 10 and above for fights with high level opponents. This is a basic bleeding.

Increased resistance is a very important skill. On ranih stages of the game, while maximum toxicity is extremely low, the use of two broths leads to poisoning when we begin to lose health, so we use this skill to increase the threshold of poisoning. Without leveling this skill, Geralt is etched with 70% toxicity. Skill allows you to raise the threshold of toxicity up to 95%.
Poisoned blades - a very important skill. The oil will poison the enemy with a probability of 15%. The probability is low, BUT!! damage from poisoning is in percent. So, high level enemies(susceptible to poisoning) will get impressive damage.

Acquired resistance - paramount skill!!! If we use the skill of contempt for pain that we throw at first only 1 point, but if the mutation of the tissue - 3 points. Why? The fact that at low levels, we need to maximize the use of a small number of available slots and skill points. So, looking ahead, I will say that we initially take one - the contempt for pain or mutation tissue. At level 10 from mutation we will receive 2000 points(2 of broth) and from the contempt 2650!!! And there's an important nuance - to contempt worked, we should be peredozirovka alchemy. Read more about this read below.

True hand - throw 2 points only in order to reach level 2 skills(if we take the contempt). Later, when the scale of TouchNote with acquired resistance 3/3 will be at least 230, do respek and will move those 2 points in the durability

Refreshing drink - paramount skill!!! Allows ANY POTION to heal 25% health

Horror - paramount skill!!! Gives 25% damage reduction from enemy attacks which are directed against the oil.

Contempt for pain is a very useful skill if used correctly. First of all, to use the contempt for pain we need a decoction of the Troll. Here's the thing. Contempt works only when Geralt is a bit of alchemy. Ie having 70% toxicity. BY THE WAY, REMEMBER, CONTEMPT COMBINED WITH HIGHER STRENGTH. It simply does NOT WORK if we take the resistant. Increased resistance increases the toxicity threshold of alchemy to 95%. I'll tell you a secret, so you're tripping substances and is extremely extremely difficult. But even if we upremsya to 95% of some decoction to activate the contempt, what next? We already will never be able to drink potions!!! And if we can, then drinking less broth, but then you cannot take a fast metabolism, because the toxicity subsides and the contempt to stop working. In short, just trust me, I have sufficiently posteromedial to make sure CONTEMPT COMBINED WITH higher strength Now, then, when contempt still begins to work, we lose health, and so in order for us not to lose and need the broth Troll. Where to get the mutagen Troll will write about it below. And yet - remember, if you have no broth of a Troll is to use the contempt is not recommended. So UNTIL you GET the BROTH out OF the TROLL INSTEAD of CONTEMPT USE MUTATION TISSUE. Mutation gives less health, but we do not lose and likernye buffer more (possible 3 Elika tossed and otlichit 75% health). Therefore, we can say, in the early stages of the game the contempt for pain and mutation tissue - interchangeable skills. Further, why we put in the acquired resistance at first, 1 point? But because in order for contempt to work, need toxicity 70% of the maximum. Since we initially only use 2 of the broth, they give the total toxicity of 140. Therefore, when the maximum toxicity over 195-200 contempt will not work. And vkinul 2 points in resistance we are already receiving scale 200(unless of course you faithfully collect all the recipes to the max), so only 1 point. And it is desirable that the scale was 180. This is the ideal, since, after drinking of the decoction 2, we are left with 40 points. A kind of buffer for elixirs. Can we get a top 2 Elika 15+25 or 2 Elika 20+20 units of toxicity and immediately athelite 50% health. Eventually, when the number of recipes 1-3 level will be over 230, you can already make respek and tossed in the acquired resistance 3 points. But the work contempt will be only with 3 drunk concoctions. And the buffer 230 when the scale will be 20 points of toxicity(230-70*3). Ie some of the elixirs we're drinking can not. Therefore, I recommend to completely switch to 3 points resistance when the maximum toxicity will be at least 235. This is the ideal. But in principle I myself have already moved to 230. Before battle with a serious opponent first drink 3-4 Elika, and then you're tripping top 3 teas. Enough time only when the thunder in 3 minutes, it will stop working again you can enjoy only with the scale of toxicity 235 Otherwise meditation to reset the scale of toxicity and to restore the decoctions.

Mutation of tissues is a very useful skill. Because the build - otvary, this skill just must have. At the maximum pump skill every drunk the broth adds 1000 health.

A fast metabolism is a very important skill. Here's the thing. Alchemist 2 types of toxicity. 1 is toxicity from herbal teas. and 2 from elixirs. So, the metabolism allows you to drink potions 1 every 2-3 seconds. This skill significantly reduces toxicity from the use of elixirs. It turns out, having a scale of the toxicity of 235 and above, we can uporotyh 3 decoctions and from the top every 2-3 seconds to pour the elixir, each of which heals 25% health.
DECOCTIONS AND RECIPES OF ALCHEMY
Spoiler
---Heart pumping, is a decoction of archigraphy. Without this infusion our alchemist will be just tank without a gun, ie it will be hard to break, but that's all its similarities to the tank ends. To ensure that our alchemist was a real tank, you need to get a decoction of archigraphy. Recipe you can buy from sellers(buy the book heraldic beast and read), but the mutagen is much more difficult. The mutagen drops from beasts of level 24 in the process of completing the quest the master armorer which we take from Fergus in Veronicah. No problems with this archiveform in the later stages of the game when we have 19+ levels, but personally I didn't want to wait that long, and I will tell you about how to get this mutagen at level 10(previously not worth trying). But first, I will explain you, what we need is a decoction of archigraphy. This solution allows us to conduct a powerful attack, which in addition to the standard damage plus inflict more damage and interest. Looking ahead, I will say that it's enormous damage, especially in high-level opponents. Thanks to the broth of archigraphy, our alchemist will be overpowered and will be able to kill everything that moves at any level without restrictions.
---We need the following decoction is a decoction of vipers. Prescription buy from herbalist or alchemist(use the interactive map). Mutagen knocks here, blowing up a nest of sirens
Spoiler
A decoction of vipers and a decoction of archigraphy have a very strong synergy. A decoction of archigraphy spends all the energy in a powerful attack. A decoction of vipers regenerates health if we spend energy. It turns out a kind of vampire damage. We would take away health from the enemy and add to his. Vampire damage is a very powerful ability - those who played Sacred and Sacred2, I'll understand. Plus do not forget that the damage is in percent. I'll tell you a secret - warrior pumped the red branch, but without the broth of archigraphy will not be able to inflict such damage on opponents over 6+ levels.
---Another decoction we need is a decoction of the Troll. The recipe from the herbalist in the white garden will appear on the 8-9 level. Mutagen knocks out the Troll here
Spoiler
This broth we are taking solely because of skill contempt for pain. A decoction of the Troll acts like swallows, i.e., restores energy when out of combat and in combat. This is what we need to do not lose health while running contempt for pain.
---From potions, we will need first and foremost a great thunder, great full moon and great owl. Great thunder always gives 100% chance to crit(patch 1.06 patch 1.07 I do not put, it I reduces fps by 15-20 units, so it is not the test). Great full moon adds 1000 health. A great owl of 6.59 from 18.00 at game time increases the recovery of energy(a day ends, the night is constantly hanging).
To level 10, some recipes will be updated here from these sellers. Do not be lazy to visit them often.
Spoiler

PLACES OF POWER AND FREE SKILL POINTS
Spoiler
There're 27 freestuff skill points
For the alchemist it is essential to collect all available freestuff skill points, as the strength of alchemica directly depends on the number of points that we will skinem in the development of skills.
WHITE GARDEN - 6 POINTS
Spoiler

VELEN - 8 POINTS
Spoiler

this place of power will be available in the process of completing the quest the touch

this place of power will be available in the process of completing the quest Lysa Hora

SKELLIGE - 9 POINTS
Spoiler

ru/images/3/6/witcher3_2015-07-24_20-04-04-72.jpg width=640 height=512>

this place of power will be available in the process of completing the Royal gambit if you take the side of Keris

this place of power will be available in the process of completing the Sunstone

KAER MORHEN - 1 POINT
Spoiler
MAGICAL ACORN - 2 POINTS
Spoiler
After you kill Imerica, tell CRIS what you want is still here for a while
Spoiler
Go back to the body Imerica and take away the corpse of a magical acorn
Spoiler
Eating it you will receive 2 skill points
Spoiler

THROUGH TIME AND SPACE - 1 POINT
Spoiler
EXERCISES IN ALCHEMY
Spoiler
On level 7 do respek and pump all in alchemy. At this point, we have to run 12 places of power(6 White and 6 garden in Velenje) i.e. we must have 12+6=18 skill points. Arrange them so
Spoiler
Then pay 1000 crowns to the captain and go to Skellige. After the video clip, as soon as we return control, immediately get up and hide behind the mast. The pirates begin to rise up and try to come to us then right, then left. Cautiously move away from them left and right. When they have become a lot upstairs and start with the 2 sides to get - roll let's get back to the deck and there as the bun ride, trying to Dodge arrows and swords. DON'T ATTACK THEM. Kastuem Quen, drinking Elika to heal. If the deck again, their will be a lot - again, let's get tumbles up and over the mast. Our task is to hold out a couple of minutes. Soon will start the cut-scene, and we get to the Islands. I'm playing on the last difficulty, so those who will try - don't try to be a hero. On level 7 we are still too weak. The enemy is level 16. Against the crowd to fight to no purpose, you just need to hold on, to not be killed.
As soon as you arrive on the island, right next to us is a broken ship, climb on it - there will be a nest of sirens. Saved f5 and blow up the nest. Echidna appear. Our task - to knock the Viper mutagen.
The next goal is to run 7 places of power. Then back to Velen, collect the drawings of the school of Griffin, Kraft. Running order Cleaton. Kraft decoctions ehidny and karoliska. Running quest the touch. Here we will already have a level 8. Glasses spread so
Spoiler
After finishing the quest we will have 9 level. Now our task is to complete the quest Exercises in alchemy. Do respek. Now we need bombs...lots of bombs.
Spoiler
Take Gremista job and move to a place where there is a growing Kurolap. Nearby will be 2 gangs of white wolves-shards level 15. Neat from a distance, tosses them with buckshot and the star. Runs away if we begin to pursue and actively treated - the wolves are hurting. After you get the flower, move to the distillery. Aligula go around to the left at the top and immediately come down to the distillery.
Spoiler
Our task - to kill the Cyclops 21 level. To do that to our Arsenal - a piece of cake. Take improved sleeping dragon and throw the Cyclops right under his feet. Bomb it is a great poison
Spoiler

Do all the works in the distillery and then again respek Now us bombs are not needed, and you need more health, because it will be the last part of the quest
Spoiler
Our task is to kill 7 of 23 romannikov level. But I will reassure you, there is a small trick. Once you go heat, come on up here and stand here
Spoiler
the main thing - NOT to GO BEYOND the YELLOW CIRCLE. The Fridtjof Nitsche they're not going to do if we are out of the circle did not come out, but his wolf good their damages. Plus he Fridtjof casts lightning, which are fried right in romannikov. At first they wolf kill two.
Spoiler
Then another 2 and repeats all
Spoiler

Then at the end there are just three romannikov. So our task - as was the case with pirates to SURVIVE. Can I have a flop hang, but be careful, especially when 3 of romannikov will come out. Two are close to you appear first remove the Quen, and the second with a pair of punches can kill.
Spoiler

MASTER ARMORER, AND GRIFFIN IN THE HILLS
Spoiler
WELL, HERE CAME THE SEVEREST TEST.
there're 2 the most challenging fights in the entire game. Emmerich, Caranthir, Eredin and even archigraph with Skellige 47-level after the fights, you kids seem.
Take Fergus in quest Veronicah master armorer.
Spoiler
Make sure you have a great full moon, a great thunder, great owl, the echidna broth, a decoction of karoliska. To the cave with the Troll approach from this side
Spoiler
Nothing inspect wegmachen flair, just go ahead and go to the cave
Spoiler

For ubojstva recommend to put a powerful attack on the left mouse button, because to beat the Troll will only a powerful attack.
Spoiler
The fight will be very heavy. Please be patient. Hardly you 1 times it passed, but nevertheless there are a few things you can ease win. First- tactics. Beat 3-4 times in a row powerful attack. At the 4th or 5th strike already strike for the next attack, we'll see how he closes with his paw. Press back+a pirouette to get out of the way. Good animation allows us to do it in time. Having jumped aside immediately kastuem Quen(whether he is or not, is to withstand the need to pause) and then again with 3-4 attacks to his unit
Spoiler

Second, taking away some amount of health, you can run away and survive
Spoiler
Even if it will kill you, it is booting, you will see he has so much health, how many left before saving. This point is very great you will facilitate victory. After killing the Troll, pick up the tools
Spoiler

and back to Fergus. Take Board quest Griffin in the hills and go to the place of battle.
Spoiler
That's the x-hour. I can say without exaggeration - THIS is the hardest FIGHT IN the ENTIRE GAME(to the death level 10 character). I was picking it from 22 to 5 am game time. Here has no purpose to survive, because archigraph Regent health after the meditation or download. Will have to take his skill. Again - THIS is the hardest FIGHT IN the GAME.
Spoiler

ru/images/2/9/witcher3_28-07-2015_2-40-40-575.jpg width=640 height=512>

If you defeat him, then you in this game there will be nothing impossible. Just for fun I went immediately after the fight, and killed archigraphy 47 level on Skellige sounds good on the same level 10. Why then it will be easier? Because we have a decoction of archigraphy+a decoction of vipers=vigorous bunch. With this Duo, our alchemist is a real tank.
So how do you fill this thing? First of all, archigraphy there are 6 different strokes. 1 - normal strike wing(leaves collapse health+bleeding). 2 - a strong blow from the backhand wing(death - vancott at once). 3 - the bite(leaves collapse health+bleeding). 4 - kick hurriedly(fatal - vansat). 5 - punch claws on the top(leaves collapse+bleeding). 6 - spits acid(poisons). So out of 6 attacks, 2 fatal, despite the fact that we have 9000 health. So just remember and bring to the automatism - NEVER STAND NEXT to HIM. For one simple reason - it can bite and then hit a backhand. So the only tactic against him - the blow and then immediately back flip back. Do not be greedy. Kick strong attack 1 time and then jump away. Don't be a hero, trying 2-3 times in a row, powerful attack to hit. Sooner or later he'll kill you if risk. If you are near him longer than necessary to 1 time to strike - he attacks and always unpredictable. The developers worked hard over algoritmos attack archigraphy. He randomly attacks. I.e. we don't know exactly what impact it will cause, so we hit immediately!!! bounces(a pirouette is not a somersault). Keeping the middle-distance, we will be able to leave on time from the defeat of his wings if we will remove Quen. That's basically all. Kick-bounce-pause(fraction of a seconds look to the wing does not close)-kick-bounce, etc. If it is closed by a wing, and we attack, that Quen is broken and if he attacks swinging - we're finished(if a simple kick or bite, immediately go to your inventory and drink 2 Elika to die from bleeding). So do not let themselves be deceived - stand a short pause to make sure he did not go into protection. When it hangs, spitting acid, continuously jumping(alt) under him so he doesn't fell on us, removing Quen. How will drop - kick-bounce-pause-kick ...
UPDATE Found an easier way to end this archiveteam...for starters, move on skellige and knock with 4 chests, pre-persisting heavy armor(generated level). then distribute the skills as in the video below. the essence of tactics from the 2nd minute you have to comprehend. In short, this method was much easier thanks to axiu. With his help, we can knock archigraphy when it's in the air and attack him early, thus saving time, because we yuzaem great thunder. Second, if it takes us a Quen, a very profitable slow down by axiem and retire to a safe distance to resume Quen. Third, because us heavy armor and taken 2 skill power branches, our attack is much more powerful...well watch the video...

CONCLUSION
Spoiler
That's all, pumping is finished at level 10. On looking for heavy armor(smuggling on Skellige or set bear) and swing skills in accordance with the tab, builds.
A few words about the clothes. I prefer ramie things sitovym, especially those that have a bonus to health(our alchemist and so overpowering - the extra points of armor from the set of the bear and the adrenaline is nothing to us, but the health points, the number of slots or bonus quenu useful).
Spoiler

Of swords, of course, workshops of the school of the bear, and before that Unico with 3 slots for poisoning. A few words about respecf.
The total pumping without overclocking
Spoiler
The final pumping with overclocking
Spoiler

rags
Spoiler

110 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 29.05.20

Well, I can even say great, will try to go!

A
Argo R 29.05.20

I do not know now, on the patch to 1.07, but sooner if you go on the quest the Master-armorer before the quest the Lord of Ndwiga, the latter was inaccessible ( did not appear Hjalmart on the island).
It would be nice to write a guide on swordsman.

F
Flow4Master 29.05.20

Just need to move correctly correctly to hit powerful attack and not to fall under its blows.
Well, then its absolutely any character can fill up, if not to fall under its blows.
In General, interesting Temko, why in the WIKI the Witcher not to write?

G
GventPlayer 29.05.20

Argo R
no problem with the quest lords undvika. Go directly to Hjalmar to the village, and then together with him to the cave and kill the giant
Spoiler

H
Hireidan 29.05.20

By the way, where the armour of the Great sun did you find that? Think again pass the game with this build, but what I do not remember what I had read it before (playing the 1.0.1 - 1.0.4 patch).

G
GventPlayer 29.05.20

Flow4Master
1. Yes, you can use any, but a lot more complicated(if even possible), because for the alchemist 2 of 6 his blows is deadly, and for the other 5 out of 6. Battle is NOT a SHORT. Chance during the battle to get hit by a fatal blow from the warrior and mage HIGHER AT TIMES. Tried a warrior to bleed the branch of powerful blows. Two consecutive days played - fought with archiveform. Took the maximum pasteka, then it vanscoter me. In the end, when he pasteka will be removed, he even rages and changes tactics. Constantly Quen takes off screaming.
2. Leveling an alchemist, not a warrior or mage

S
SaDaR 29.05.20

Good guide:)

G
GventPlayer 29.05.20

Yaevin93
On the Islands of Skellige penetrasi as all hell. In one of the chests you find. I have pieces of 3 different levels

A
Argo R 29.05.20

GventPlayer
I normally was, because all the quests are the level did, but people on this forum complained that Hjalmar was absent in the Ruins Doro.http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/problemy_s_kvestom_vladyka_undvika-864727/#
Some sirens, and the Hjalmar present. 1.07 seems to have fixed it.

G
GventPlayer 29.05.20

Argo R
Do write about what you've tried, and not that of others. I should emphasize - when we go for tools,
1. in the village where Hjalmar moves with sirens don'T GO
2. wegmachen flair along the way do NOT USE(to Lucite can and red not looking)
3. Go to the cave on the side like on the screenshots

G
GventPlayer 29.05.20

Flow4Master
About WIKI was a good idea. Will fill in later.

S
Spartacus7771 29.05.20

Thanks for the build, used to think the branch of the alchemist useless, but your guide gave an incentive to pass the game alchemist, in his own way, but exactly )

G
GventPlayer 29.05.20

Spartacus7771
take from the guide what you want to. To go thoroughly through Hyde not necessarily, and not everyone will have the patience and desire.

G
GventPlayer 29.05.20

Witcher level 10 in pants against 2 guards 23 level. Complexity - to the death

Please note. No weapons. All damage is due to archigraphy.
By the way damage is calculated as follows: first, remove the 10% from 100, then 10% of 90, then 10% of 81, etc. This explains the fact that the first pasteka subtracted stroke. And then as if slower. Just the damage is in percentage of remaining health
p.s. the video quality is rather weak, you know. just I percent. weak because wrote Fraps. More serious prog FPS wildly thrown.

j
jemand 29.05.20

Geralt guard: I need your armour, the boots and the horse :)

G
GventPlayer 29.05.20

another fun
Geralt in their favorite(only) pants VS Imleri

I'm not particularly zadroty, would of course pass without loss. And so, you can see what the alchemist really tenacious. For comparison, a pure warrior Cat health in 2 times less than the naked alchemist :-)

T
Temporum 29.05.20

GventPlayer
Holy shit, dude you are doing :)

G
GventPlayer 29.05.20

Master class. For those who doubt - don't hesitate and just do it. This fight is not so difficult(although this is complicated - there must not be any mistakes, or death), as with the first archiveform. The first battle I did not write - it's too long - I have so much place on the screw is not present :-) But the tactic is the same.
Geralt LVL 10 VS LVL 47 archigraph - death

Again, note on the dynamics of the damage for the first minute took more than half, and then the damage less and less. And tactics he changes when pastika takes

A
Alxmo 29.05.20

GventPlayer
So set the Cat more on the mage than on a warrior

G
GventPlayer 29.05.20

Alxmo
Not at all, dear. The confusion arises because set the Cat gives a little regeneration energy. Only the magician is much more important than the damage from the signs, so the magician needs medium armor, not light, i.e. the Wolf or Gryphon. And the Cat armor is light armor warrior, specializing in fast attacks.