3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pierre Dac 29.05.20 11:03 pm

Will there be gays in the game? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

BioWare during the development of Mass Effect 3 said you wanted more humor in the game. But gay is a fertile topic for humor. Mass Effect 3 had some good jokes, tied to the subring of James about the sexual orientation of Steve.
152 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voodoo_UA 29.05.20

Shodashi
The author is not gay... he RDA***

O
Old-dvd 29.05.20

solus. wrote:
And do I need to remove gays?
This issue is no longer relevant. Current issues:
And is it normal that a bunch of gay people got more attention than a huge crowd of normal men?
- Isn't it time to make more beautiful women and less cute gays, and then in the last game of the Biovar that really matter?

G
Graylas 29.05.20

Spoiler

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 29.05.20

But whatever , how old are you ? 15 I think no more healthy people issues such little concern , but the story , characters , research and stuff regarding the gameplay I personally care about more.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 29.05.20

solus. wrote:
at the logic Kurisu Reddofirudo Mizulina is a latent pedophile, and Milon is a hidden Satanist ;)
I think it's far from the truth.

P
Pierre Dac 29.05.20

VictorMix
Why you and your like operate exclusively in terms of hate, exposure and other aggressive crap? For example, I clearly indicated that I was interested in this question from the point of view of humor, because: a) humor is based on ridiculing homosexuality exists (example - if you're not blue, draw a car the other), b) it has already been applied in Mass Effect 3 (jokes James over Steve). And here it is necessary to discuss this question, not to imagine themselves as doctors, psychologists and not to engage in disruption of the integument.

S
Skingony 29.05.20

Will there be gays in the game of Biovar? Hmm. There may not be a plot, nonlinearity, interesting gameplay, an adequate ending, but GAY?
Will definitely not worry.

F
Flow4Master 29.05.20

VictorMix
A anything without copying from Wikipedia (in order to show off their convolutions, not understanding the subject matter) to write poorly?
By the way how are your attempts in verse, and in fact future generations worry, no masterpieces I'm afraid to stay.

K
Key Ovald 29.05.20

solus.
Generally not boring. They add nothing bright, but then why do they need? Only hatred will get along, to themselves and themselves to others.

F
Flow4Master 29.05.20

VictorMix
honestly, your sheet to read and have no desire to actually like and engage in pointless polemics with uporotyh comrades, from space CDA, especially about the topic of homosexuality

T
TimKar 29.05.20

VictorMix
You're too stupid to understand something, and therefore doing a copy-paste.
First, the experiment involved the Americans, and they are without exception homosexuals, probably just like you.
Secondly, we have a very different mentality, so your clearly misplaced.
Thirdly, why is the hatred of vodka from the hatred of homosexuals?

w
warp 37 29.05.20

Will be, and rightly so. XXI century in the yard, people should be taught tolerance. Same-sex relationship is as normal as heterosexual. A same-sex marriage, it's time to legalize all over the world.

T
TimKar 29.05.20

VictorMix
It all came from the West, if a child is normally to educate, and to say what is bad and what is good, then the child will grow up perfectly normal heterosexual man. But if you raise, both in Europe and America, and to say that blue is well, then so it will grow.
My opinion is - I hate the fact that homosexuals in all yelling that their prejudice. If you are gay, sit quietly and peck his ass and no one will infringe on,what about everywhere to shout, causing only hatred of normal people.

V
VictorMix 29.05.20

Genom1994
Well, you can think +1. Here with you almost all agree. Though I am not a homophobe, but I don't like that sometimes gay rights are put above the rights of heterosexuals, heterosexuals are not out on the streets and parades of straight people, so why homosexuals have to do something like that. In this respect I fully agree with the new law against propaganda of homosexuality among teenagers. The paradox is that it is the law to live does not hinder anybody, not gays, not straights, but gays it gave food for the next sracha. I personally say this: I don't care about gays and lesbians, that's their business who and what to do, but if they start to put their relationship on display or to pester me with your feelings, I will not be nice, and most likely I will be pissed.

A
Anarchophobia 29.05.20

I hope that in Andromeda only gay and will be. For all 3 parts of ME only with Samantha Traynor novel to start and could azarichi, but they don't count, they have it in race laid. But Biovar, of course, again, a bunch of heterosexual massdot, fu, already disgusted

V
VictorMix 29.05.20

Anarchophobia you're in a different IU played a heterosexual affair possible with Tali and Miranda with Jack, with Ashley in the first part, maybe I'm someone else from chumanov forgotten XS. And tell me, who are heterosexuals? And why are you disgusted?

A
ArkhAngel of Dark 29.05.20

The Creator of the topic they probably don't care about ? Who cares whether or not just play and don't pay attention in life on them Ugh gross

M
MikuHadsune 29.05.20

No, you... what the Hell game of biovar... what the gay?!
Spoiler

M
MikuHadsune 29.05.20

VictorMix
Do not pay attention to the local armchair analysts. You wrote everything correctly. I agree with you completely. But to prove something and to explain to the local inhabitants do not respect themselves. I have long realized this.

M
MU-admin 29.05.20

gay men are 50% of the players