3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pierre Dac 29.05.20 11:03 pm

Will there be gays in the game? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

BioWare during the development of Mass Effect 3 said you wanted more humor in the game. But gay is a fertile topic for humor. Mass Effect 3 had some good jokes, tied to the subring of James about the sexual orientation of Steve.
152 Comments
Sort by:
H
HarleyQu1nn 29.05.20

gay-niggers from outer space decided on this film to make the game))
Spoiler

V
VictorMix 29.05.20

Genom1994
Well, look, let's not abuse reason. So I think that what makes the Russian Orthodox Church and all connected with it, are unacceptable, because they blame the rigidity of the population, it is the Church that causes the people to be obedient and not to talk about obvious problems in the country. But I don't shout at each step about their opinions and not impose it on others, especially since I never insulted a believer, it is his right and I respect him, but you think otherwise.

T
TimKar 29.05.20

VictorMix
To compare the Church and the blue, I did not expect this. And the Church for a long time nobody listens, half the country are atheists. In this question,but what is the Church to blame? That say killing and stealing is bad? That blue is not the norm, it makes you hate her so much?

M
MikuHadsune 29.05.20

Genom1994
And why-not to compare, the zombie, is a zombie. Do not listen to say know how many GMT people in the Church go? And young including!
And to believe in a grandfather with a beard living in the sky.. is the norm?
Instead of being treated and on meds.... standing and waving their hands in the picture.. Also the norm?

O
Old-dvd 29.05.20

VictorMix wrote:
Well, give an example where we have here in Russia gay rights their swing, they head to stick out the window I'm afraid, otherwise they can kill
What? In Zheleznogorske what? Where do we have gay something unfortunate kill))))))))
VictorMix wrote:
And about other countries even don't tell
Pokazyvay me, yeah.
MikuHadsune wrote:
Frontier buccaneer
Remember DAI, there are at Cassandra's face, too, is about the elf generally keep quiet. In General biovar quite the trouble with J. enchantments.
It's just Western society. Who does not jump is sexist. To put to each of the 3 gendarmes: gay, black and feminist, each policeman to issue a rifle. Painted art with a beautiful woman - to be shot on the spot for the objectification of women.

Okay, I'll go to the Witcher play. Going crazy here. Seems to MEA I did not buy it - I look at the game, look at the fans and you know - well, it nafig.

M
MikuHadsune 29.05.20

Old dvd
Well, for some reason Morrigan proved to be quite the norm. (Although the boys know better). GG Shepard (female preset). Also was quite good. everything is ambiguous. Rather, they just taste perverted=)

T
TimKar 29.05.20

MikuHadsune
Well go and listen to different things. But yet, you believe it or not, on the verge of death, you will be praying to it, and I never believe that if you die, you will do it silently.

T
TimKar 29.05.20

Old dvd
I agree with you, fans there to worry about.

M
MikuHadsune 29.05.20

Genom1994
All will die someday, just not aware of all this. Pray do not pray, as against biology not arguing getting older. even appliances. If you do not change-will break. Praying to anyone I'm not going. It is necessary to hurt. I have to head all right.

O
Old-dvd 29.05.20

MikuHadsune wrote:
Well, for some reason Morrigan proved to be quite the norm.
It was created in 2009. Then everything was fine. The great Crusade against the sexist and homophobic was announced in 2014, plus or minus a year. Why in 2009 did the Morrigan, and in 2016 the blue lady man.

T
TimKar 29.05.20

MikuHadsune
Well, Yes, Yes.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 29.05.20

Genom1994
Well, not believe. I do not believe in God and will not believe if I pomerat, no one I pray will not, because there is simply no point to it. If you pray, then that's your business, do not need to convince others to do so or telling them how they will have to do.

M
MikuHadsune 29.05.20

Genom1994
Well, Yes, Yes.
Is that all? I thought so. Luchsheb no disgrace and I would not write nonsense. For a start, even books on psychology, read, and then write arguments. And then *pop said the Church is good, gays bad*, and all believed. Don't forget before going to bed to wave in front of the painting=)

M
MikuHadsune 29.05.20

Old dvd
But in DAI it could spoil. You never know what's there, old, in battle pokotsali, etc. But did not.
PS Kasandra appeared so from the 2nd part, but I think in the 11th year came.

T
TimKar 29.05.20

Frontier buccaneer
I'm not convinced anyone, I just said the obvious thing.
MikuHadsune
Do you think gay is okay? If Yes, then I feel sorry for you.

O
Old-dvd 29.05.20

MikuHadsune wrote:
But in DAI it could spoil. You never know what's there, old, in battle pokotsali, etc. But did not.
A fragment of the past. Afraid old fans. Anything in Andromeda will fix it.

V
VictorMix 29.05.20

Genom1994
I have nothing with nothing to compare, and I mentioned above that I do not consider homosexuality a norm. You do not read what I wrote, I pointed out what I don't like the Russian Orthodox Church, and any Church: because they blame the rigidity of the population, it is the Church that causes the people to be obedient and not to talk about obvious problems in the country.

O
Old-dvd 29.05.20

VictorMix wrote:
it is the Church that causes the people to be obedient and not to talk about obvious problems in the country.
Well, what we have a problem in the country? Gays in the first place or the second?)))))))))) I have so they 1000000002 th place in the list of problems of the country, it is interesting that you.

T
TimKar 29.05.20

VictorMix
You are also very difficult to read, I asked for examples because I believe otherwise.

V
VictorMix 29.05.20

Genom1994
So when a person dies, he will do anything to stretch though, a bit to ease his suffering, and if I'm going to beg God, just to live another day and not to forgive me all the sins and I was in heaven. Difference feel? In fact there are believers people who believe that it is possible to sin, to Rob each other, rape women, kill and then ask for forgiveness and go to heaven, I believe they are just hypocrites. Without probation, I understand that not all of these, the majority of believers I know are normal, appropriate people and enough fanatics everywhere.