3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pierre Dac 29.05.20 11:03 pm

Will there be gays in the game? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

BioWare during the development of Mass Effect 3 said you wanted more humor in the game. But gay is a fertile topic for humor. Mass Effect 3 had some good jokes, tied to the subring of James about the sexual orientation of Steve.
152 Comments
Sort by:
L
LightHOwUSE 29.05.20

Do not care, let it half the team is gay. I what. It is now, if in the story they had, then that would be unacceptable. And. What Dorian that the Bull was very interesting personalities. Well Cortez with Kayden, on the contrary, were the most dull and tedious by the Persians of the trilogy) So the main thing is that the characters were well written. And their orientation is their own business)

O
Old-dvd 29.05.20

MikuHadsune wrote:
Do not pay attention to the local armchair analysts. You wrote everything correctly. I agree with you completely.
Agree with what then? Because the majority cannot be compromised in favor of the minority? Or everything on a diagonal read?

I was originally not even for minorities in games Biovar. Well, given the novel for gays, well, given the novel for lesbians. Normally, they are people too. But it's only been a few years - and ALL the characters were made to minorities. Take into account the interests of women, gays, lesbians, feminists, even trance - anyone but its core audience. Even heterosexual women are not made for men, and for feminists. And try to argue - you just homophobic, sexist and generally for trump is probably the beast you sowinska. And who the brain is completely atrophied, they still have latent gay name.

And I'm not homophobic and not sexist. I am a Democrat, and in a democracy, decisions should be made in favor of the majority. If the decisions are in favor of gays and feminists, even if they buy the game Biovar, I do not need these games. Gay I don't want, and the modern feminists I consider to be evil worse than the ROC.

I was silent about the fact that the games themselves Biovar a long time ago. And that we have a Project, resulting in the reorientation of Biovar in openwork with tolerance we will survive.

D
Duhorez 29.05.20

Will there be gays in the game?
And how . Where the same without good old Gay and Lesbian ...

V
VictorMix 29.05.20

Old dvd
I personally homophobia was not charged. You were addressed only post about Freud, as you said, that Freud wrote about latency. So I pointed out that Frail not only wrote about it, but a collection of compositions created, and by the way not one. And about rights, I fully agree with You. I wrote above that I don't like that sometimes gay rights are put above the rights of heterosexuals. And it's true, after all, heterosexual families provide the natural increase of the population, moreover, I believe that you should only promote heterosexual love and a normal relationship between a man and a woman, and everything else should not be put on display.

M
MikuHadsune 29.05.20

Old dvd
And you honestly do not care, there will be gay or not? I've personally generally parallel. Will - and to hell with them, there is - no great loss. As already said above: the main thing that the person they are interested in created.
If you don't want gays in the game, maybe you just need them not to twist stories? What do you think?

M
MaxxHouse303 29.05.20

Will there be fags in the game?
You're probably already at night, touching yourself in anticipation)
Would be better if the girls did at least normal, not any cinematic downs with leather dreadlocks. And that real feeling that bioware is some Edik sitting, I hope I'm wrong) Andromeda is waiting!

V
VictorMix 29.05.20

MikuHadsune
Yes I do not pay. It amazes me that many people watching TV, shouting gay came to us from the West, even willing to kill, while I pointed to the statements of Freud and research in 1995, when the West was raging homophobia. I'm not saying that homosexuality is okay, but I think it is not right to persecute these people and the urge to kill them.

O
Old-dvd 29.05.20

VictorMix wrote:
So I pointed out that Frail not only wrote about it, but a collection of compositions created, and by the way not one.
I know that Freud wrote ABOUT IT. But the meaning was different. His research, first, are in many ways are the theories, LAWS he gave. Displayed only patterns. But that's not it, and the fact that his theory is very complex, and the latency it shows itself differently - and not necessarily as aggression.

Those in this thread yelling about poor gays, can equally well be called a latent gay, that those who are yelling the opposite. And both charges would be... extremely controversial. That is, fighting-I'm not with Freud and not even gay, but with people that Freud's theories understand kindergarten as saying Who calls himself the so-called.

And in this respect the comments about the fact that hatred is not latent alcoholics alcoholism is a great analogy to illustrate the mess in the heads of newly minted fans of psychoanalysis. I think we both understand that dislike of gays, the majority is connected with external motives, as well as the dislike of the priests or deputies of the state Duma, and can be expressed in simple words: but how can they got! And that all the cries about the latency in the topics dedicated to the Biovar, the penny is not worth a damn.

O
Old-dvd 29.05.20

MikuHadsune wrote:
Old dvd
And you honestly do not care, there will be gay or not?
Unfortunately, already do. Because the amount of SJW in games, and the developers crossed all reasonable limits, and now the minority affect the majority.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 29.05.20

Genom1994
in the experiment involved the Americans, and they are without exception homosexuals
Ahahaha, damn dude, well this was something stupid, not very funny?) He thought of each I suppose?)

M
MikuHadsune 29.05.20

Old dvd
No one is prejudice, Wake up. This is all your sick fantasy. The game will be a different attitude.
Answer the question, who do so much***TS. He who goes naked, or the one who looks at naked? If you are so fixated on gays, it can do to them is not indifferent? Otchego other then parallel them?

w
wektor1313 29.05.20

after the Inquisition I'm game ready even cyborg karamanite, and judging by godlike Azari in trailers Andromeda, it will have to do, but not sure

O
Old-dvd 29.05.20

VictorMix wrote:
once all the screaming about bad gays, but have no personal experience with them, as it is called on yours?
I would call it a normal reaction of most that gut feel that the minority was privileged and completely out of line. While the majority of the problems with the expression of ideas and a tendency to solve problems the most radical way. Therefore, instead of dialogue are insults and war likes. But the minority is even worse.

The situation with tolerance around Biovar is the best illustration of what is happening in Western society as a whole. As if the problem has reduced to the desired size, leaving all the properties intact, put under the microscope and allowed to explore.

And I'm on the side of the majority. In 2010 (the times Zevran and Penny) were a minority. Today understand that a minority of lost coast and deserves the belt.

M
MikuHadsune 29.05.20

wektor1313
Mo my me than Miranda's husband. the Persian was romancity themselves, and not anyone. So I think the guys will again have to settle for cinemorgue or analogues panxi tipo Jack.

w
wektor1313 29.05.20

MikuHadsune
Questions of taste, I personally Miranda did not like, did not even look in her direction, preferred xenofilia relationship with Tali

M
MikuHadsune 29.05.20

wektor1313
We are sorry that her face is not shown, I was hoping=( Ah biovar.....
PS Judging by the posts in ME2 Miranda many went, or rather its 5th point XD

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 29.05.20

MikuHadsune
The figure of Miranda, though classy, but with a face Biovars obviously did not bother)

w
wektor1313 29.05.20

MikuHadsune
just that and proud but tall's ass XD if Tali remansit in all parts of the game, then in 3rd it will leave your picture in a frame without a mask, and Yes, it is a pity that did not show what she's got under headset

M
MikuHadsune 29.05.20

Frontier buccaneer
Remember DAI, there are at Cassandra's face, too, is about the elf generally keep quiet. In General biovar quite the trouble with J. enchantments. It seems in the footsteps of the gazebo went, although F4 gazebo to start to improve.

M
MikuHadsune 29.05.20

Genom1994
I can say the same thing about lesbian relationships, but for some reason guys they come... Weird, huh?