3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pierre Dac 29.05.20 11:03 pm

Will there be gays in the game? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

BioWare during the development of Mass Effect 3 said you wanted more humor in the game. But gay is a fertile topic for humor. Mass Effect 3 had some good jokes, tied to the subring of James about the sexual orientation of Steve.
152 Comments
Sort by:
M
MikuHadsune 29.05.20

Genom1994
In my opinion, to me this parallel. I already wrote it
MikuHadsune Status: online
Expert rating: 7 today at 08:24 #
Old dvd
And you honestly do not care, there will be gay or not? I've personally generally parallel. Will - and to hell with them, there is - no great loss.
I do not do this tragedy, as do you!

M
Mag Otshelnik 29.05.20

I'll play for a girl ummm lesbian romances....

V
VictorMix 29.05.20

Old dvd
The problems in the country. Well, let's:
1. Public sector wages outside of Moscow does not exceed srednegavansky 22000 thousand rubles, which is 333 dolar, the lowest figure in Europe at all;
2. 100 people billionaires own 30% of GDP, the middle class, and that 10% of the working population of the country, digest another 30%, 20% goes to the budget, and only 20 remained all the rest, but of the common wealth.
3. Raw count on the koto they sitting in our country, soon, over the head pass, we have a lot of buying, and only sell gas, oil, etc.;
4.....................................;
113.028...........................;
113.029. Gay people in games, how can that be?

T
TimKar 29.05.20

VictorMix
Where is it written that asking for forgiveness, you will forgive any sin and you will go to heaven, go read the Bible. Further communication is complete, because you don't know what to write.

A
Anarchophobia 29.05.20

VictorMix
That's it, that it was impossible, they're all heterosexual was. I f!Shep play, if you do not understand

O
Old-dvd 29.05.20

VictorMix
Well, that's nice and get off.

But the problems of gays, I really don't care about, I care about the problems of straight people to love something from the Inquisition nobody. No, I'm not only for the sake of playing, if that. Paphos, lulz, kintz, girls and machine gun - that's what I loved in the ME. And it seems to me that the Andromeda all the above except the gun is much worse than before. So here me gay on the way - they made a pre-order, but I'm not.

M
MikuHadsune 29.05.20

Old dvd
I did a pre-order.... damn.....
So here me gay on the way - they made a pre-order, but I'm not.

O
Old-dvd 29.05.20

MikuHadsune wrote:
Old dvd
I did a pre-order.... damn.....
So here me gay on the way - they made a pre-order, but I'm not.
Well, well, well. Corrected: Girls and gay pre-ordered and I'm not.
Damn it, not again. So, right: Girls, gays and sympathizers made a pre-order, but I'm not.

V
VictorMix 29.05.20

Genom1994
You think otherwise and I respect your opinion, but you my no, our argument is meaningless, because you think I'm modicom not worthy of communication, with such great people like you...

R
Rorschach1986 29.05.20

All about Homosexuals and LB will be?

V
VictorMix 29.05.20

Old dvd
Youngster, talk right, think we're both right, and mind you, we never insulted each other in their conversation. Maybe we have different views on homophobia, but one conclusion: the problem of gays in games and in General the issue of gay little concern to us is the least of the problems of modern game development and our homeland

B
BoriskaE 29.05.20

Judging by the price ... they are in the marketing Department live .... and if you remember that after the New year to the price added our dear VAT.... Gays in the game get to see Frank too!!!!!

V
VictorMix 29.05.20

Genom1994
Yes, exactly, go read the Bible, read the old Testament in all the volumes, read? As I read it. Truth for a long time and much has been forgotten. Read the new Testament, that the life of Jesus and on to the resurrection and descent into hell, that described by the evangelists. How many evangelists have you mastered to read through, perhaps only Luke, and that, according to the ROC, and I've read a message from Paul, the gospel of John, the description of the passion of Peter, what do you read? Can a dozen verses from the new Testament where it is said to bring about forgiveness. Or do you not know that Christ was crucified?

D
D0pE 29.05.20

The author certainly pleased that managed data tridom to ignite your latent perdaki... you are our. Read and ofigevayu just about the Church and about the salaries and stuff, stuff, stuff in the thread Mass Effect :D
And the comments above actually just made my day. Bitch to tears as went to confession.

S
Shine 29.05.20

D0pE
On the PG under the materials devoted to Mass Effect or BioWare talk about anything except Mass Effect and BioWare. But in terms of any interesting phobias and hatred we're somewhere at the level of Peekaboo. Welcome.
Is it worth it though all the above to read or UniLine? Like posts about the reproductive function, the disgusting nature of nevaline of God and other heresy?

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 29.05.20

Old dvd
MikuHadsune
No, well, if you look from a logical point of view, that girls are gay because they like boys, so gay pre-ordered, but I'm not written right.)

R
Rock Man 29.05.20

there are of course the same biovar as the no gays in the game from them...

P
Pierre Dac 29.05.20

Frontier buccaneer
girls are gay because they like boys
So, if you like girls (and they are gay), then you're gay.

D
D0pE 29.05.20

Self-Murderer
Boring reading to be honest, but some comments delivered Yes.

M
MikuHadsune 29.05.20

Frontier buccaneer
No, well, if you look from a logical point of view, girls are gay
What? Where is the logic?! Follow that meter dictum: we can assume that the boys are girls (lesbian). Lol.
Or as written above people...
Pierre Dac
So, if you like girls (and they are gay), then you're gay.