3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Screw It 30.05.20 10:53 pm

As you did with genophage? (Mass Effect 3)

What happened with genophage?
I am now on this mission. The decision is very difficult. Don't know what to do. How did you?
86 Comments
Sort by:
j
jedist 30.05.20

Since I have Mordin died during the Suicide mission, for the place he was the commander on Virmire (forgot the name). He also donated life.

PS Oh good characters always die.

U
U-Rock 30.05.20

as far as I know it is possible to unite all the races if pumped belief.I had all races of friends,the asari,the salarians,a turian,Getae,a fresher,Croghan, and with Aria-vorka and batarians well people natural,though in the cartoon necessary to play that would make the rules the ending.

K
K.R.U.T.7 30.05.20

on that mordin will die I never could stand his voice, always wanted to shoot him myself when he opened his mouth

S
Spirsom 30.05.20

The krogan in the furnace,they are a bit too argessive inadequate,izlecheniya may suffer terrible posledsvy after the war,where is the guarantee 100% that they will not unleash a new war will not begin a mass occupation,since the Rex was not against the creation of the Empire, and with it specify disposition and temper of the rabble krogan that arise easily and how much this insolent demands immediately put+however many needs created from krogan when they would start the fruit as Chinese,not,well, it TRIES,Mordina shot,did not understand,what is he opinion of SV have changed,biovars is not finalized,the krogan are not cured-and this is the most rational and wise decision.

E
Eriori 30.05.20

How would Rex not dug Baba will not give him a new war. HD

G
General Pahomov 30.05.20

I can't decide... And Mordina sorry, Rex... what did you do ?

N
Nik_kak_Nik 30.05.20

I in the beginning played and decided that Lekarstvo still give them but then I thought that I better not give because after the war, the krogan will be to develop strongly and ushatayut all.

Next SPOILER______________________

although I in the end destroyed it all.

o
osdf 30.05.20

in ME2 I left medicine as in the m3 was applied---now the krogan and the turian mine---lots of points!!!!

G
General Pahomov 30.05.20

But you can how ever save Mordina ? without cheating krogan ?

A
AlexScorp 30.05.20

As you did with Genicom ?
ahahaha))
and so was cured.

T
Tar1k91 30.05.20

I was cured but then regretted it,especially the female died Rex and no one will deter,if 4-th part I think I'm going to regret about your choice.

P
P0c 30.05.20

Since I started the game 2 times to pass without transferring sohranki and Shepard I have the last hero(the majority of members did not survive), I refused to cure genophage. In the end, Mordin alive Braganca dead krogan is happy, help the salarians, Mordin went secretly to help build the horn.

C
Cavalli007 30.05.20

gene.....FAK!!!! cured

z
zero_003 30.05.20

I had only or to give medication ( which I did) or kill him ( to remain silent, the bonus turian penny, for the sake of interest tried, my heart bleeds). No regrets, he died a hero, Croghan won't forget it. And Sepu monument is provided.

G
General Pahomov 30.05.20

And if you cheat someone wrote that Rex will kill Shepard...

E
E.Neytman 30.05.20

just makes me laugh the title of the topic?)) While essentially true - raped genes CDM

_
_Hexen_ 30.05.20

Pfft, I decided early on to treat, in principle, even thought the answer was obvious.

_
_Hexen_ 30.05.20

Tar1k91
I have a female survived, you got to keep your job Malone :3

Z
ZenithBest 30.05.20

Mordin can be saved? I just think if the hype rogonov and Mordin die in vain!? Or can he be saved?

d
didnt 30.05.20

ZenithBest
Yes, I have Mordin alive, but geofag I'm not cured, though the krogan I lied that cured