3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CryHunter 30.05.20 10:53 pm

Fludilka (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

The free talk within the rules.
104 Comments
Sort by:
F
FreedomWay 30.05.20

Hey all, I was bored.

P
Pavel Ascheulov 30.05.20

Hopefully will be able to superimpose the face of the shepherd on the face of the Rider

P
Pelmen dobra 30.05.20

Developed yelling that the old Persians did not meet, but something tells me that very meet. And Yes
Solarnews on the occurrence of incest. And that the Biovar was not joking.

f
fav1c0n 30.05.20

Read the news on the Andromeda, waiting for the latest announcements https://www.bioware.ru/mass_effect_andromeda/news.html

T
Traun 30.05.20

Looked at off site Andromeda - there are 3 training video, view a 6 will give the helmet. The other 3 movie's not out yet or came out and they were removed? Does anyone know?

N
N7_TeRaN 30.05.20

Dumpling goodness
The idea needs the Penny to meet or at least on the radio to talk, she's the only one remain alive after 600 years of flight to Andromeda

S
SolTea 30.05.20

on the old video on N7 day, where Shepard is pushing it (probably someone asked the developers on Twitter), he(a) sent an expedition? although I know that in the story he(a) on the ground under house arrest but at least the human ark him/her there was nothing to cheer.

V
Vanya Rygalov 30.05.20

can it be considered a sexual relationship with an alien being homosexual, if this creature involuntarily for himself (such is his extraterrestrial nature) takes the appearance and gender of their sexual partner?

t
the endless misanthropy o 30.05.20

Vanya Rygalov
It is something more vile. Probably a male SG in the game will be copied from source

M
MunchkiN 616 30.05.20

Vanya Rygalov
if the floor then Yes
but if it's inoplanetyanin PEK-PEK and on the ground people are very fixated on the field as in all vertebrates, like the sexual reproduction there is the significance of gender has very little value. especially if the unknown physiology of this creature.
if you had something like that with the alien's "sux," then it must be something else more definite and Homo or heterosexual or asexual or unclear a lot of sex any fundamental sense to have will be gone.

t
the endless misanthropy o 30.05.20

I have friends that are 13 years old the earth is fucked

V
Vanya Rygalov 30.05.20

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
if you had something like that with the alien's "sux," then it must be some other definite...
zookeepers?
the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
...that in 13 years the earth fucked
well, it's easy - Pochvovedenie.

M
MunchkiN 616 30.05.20

Vanya Rygalov
something

in General you can imagine a few other notable situation. let's say the aliens are all relatively similar to humans and cause certain associations. just the thing the alien that is similar to healthy hairy desisexyboy with slonovi ovipositor in fact, objectively female. since reproductive function is to lay eggs. and that which is objectively male and engaged in sailing on like a human female with big Boobs. and a kind of male Boobs shaking like a rooster comb and stimulates the female ovipositor. and human Pocono how would an associative too.
there is a conflict of interest and what is considered male and what is female is not quite unambiguous. and if you engage in homosexual acts will not be saved in a bundle of bread.
so if reproduction is not possible or a floor on growth is impossible for the earth to identify the issue and the concept does not make sense. and it's actually quite that applicable to any fiction. if Ms. of course all sorts of elves dwarves whose similarity with a man of extremely high and sometimes possibly a reproduction of this issue is especially will not arise and sexual differentiation will work well. that is if you pull in guznov elf is for sure something can be regarded as homosexual.

M
Mauntin 30.05.20

did yesterday the forecast
p.s. March 21 will be banging in the cabin of pajaka^^

T
Thrusmaster 30.05.20

Guys, do you think, will my system at the minimum salary?

MSI Intel core i5-4210H 3.2 Ghz
MSI NVidia 2Gb GF840
8Gb RAM
Screen resolution 1366x768

V
Vert 30.05.20

Thrusmaster
Yes.

S
StrangerSE 30.05.20

MikuAppend
The tribes, who were far from civilization incest was the norm, because they could not interbreed with someone else, and the population to expand as you need. If on Hyperion 10K men and 10K women, it is just a fairly large tribe, and Biovar could calculate the historical experience of Land suitable for colonization.

P
Proftorg 30.05.20

on the website of SKIDROW something about a crack I say,nothing is yet clear,we will wait

Z
ZM_SlayeR 30.05.20

the game has only 1 someone from the family, the other type in the cryo tube hangs up to end the game

R
Ralip 30.05.20

Do you think it will release in that date?
Saw somewhere that found many flaws)