3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CryHunter 30.05.20 10:53 pm

Fludilka (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

The free talk within the rules.
104 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grandshot 30.05.20

A comical incident occurred)

I did pre-order Mass Effect Andromeda in Origin. Then, when an embargo on publishing reviews of the game asleep, after reading the negative reviews I decided to request a refund. Requested a refund, I'd still play, because the game was still available in the library. Completed the prologue, and then played it about 5 hours, tried the multiplayer. Well imbued with the game) In the original ME trilogy I haven't played, so this part went well. Has canceled the request for a refund. At the same time wrote that the cancellation made. Okay, enough of the game already more than 20 hours. And yesterday it picked up and removed from the library) in the Evening I did not pay attention to it, thought Origin is buggy. And today I found in the soap message that the refund was approved. Such things)

K
Kraicher 30.05.20

Uzho hacked into Andromeda. ))))

A
AlexScorp 30.05.20

People, can anyone throw off saving traversed the ridiculous, Ryder man, standard version without pre-order bonuses.

x
xoen 30.05.20

Kraicher
Now broke, last night appeared. CPY as usual ahead of everyone.

T
Toxic 30.05.20

Guys, multiplayer rules the new Mass? Overall the frame is the same as the 3rd part?

b
b1mbo 30.05.20

Liam Niger roundnose! This stupid idiot has taken on Board the ark?

K
Kraicher 30.05.20

xoen
I am aware of. There were 1 April. ))) But the Truth was somewhere nearby. )))

x
xoen 30.05.20

Kraicher
April 1 on some trackers laid out under the guise of MEAndromeda 16 gigs of gang Bang ;) Someone even managed to remove the activated version ;) it Was pathetic and funny at the same time ;)

K
Kraicher 30.05.20

16 gigs of Bang, too bad. Importantly, no infection was. ))

E
Ex_Vandal 30.05.20

Tohs wrote:
Guys, multiplayer rules the new Mass? Overall the frame is the same as the 3rd part?
Same but the fight became more vertical and dynamic. Also became more difficult.

d
dotc2004 30.05.20

So here we are.

a
alexlex 30.05.20

dotc2004 wrote:
With Tinker - have seen subscriber CPY nothing to pay that is not yet broken, and sales is not...
I wonder the patch will fit that with 3 hours of online time, then returned to...

S
Sidorovich12 30.05.20

alexlex
All public trackers are already there. On the main (the rutor and events), too.

M
Marsel Kazan 30.05.20

alexlex
needs!First run play of autosys let them pass then come out and your add save and load!But there may be conflicts because it has pirates)

L
Listoman 30.05.20

The campaign, together with breaking in Repack put more and miner, and my map in this game has already heated up to 85 degrees(in all other games up to a maximum of 70) and occur randomly drops fps below 60fps and this is on a normal fhd, although tests litsuhi my card needs to consistently maintain 60+ fps at 1440p

x
xoen 30.05.20

Listoman
Any network activity can be tracked even in the built-in MS firewall.
Sysinternals suite to help, if that.

R
Rottan 30.05.20

Guys, tell me how to set decanter independently. Even I don't know, stupid. Can only bet ultra, high, medium and medium only. And how to set medium-high, interspersed as moving the sliders.

s
szhech konsolotu 30.05.20

Rottan
Probably like in Battle-ready switch until it is to write Custom or something else and then we will be able to change each setting.

R
Rottan 30.05.20

burn consolato
So I want to find a Custom mode. )) What does it mean to switch. Like set High, then Medium, then High again. But the sliders do not move. Only on grit and abercio switch. In rebus. )))

Aah! Found. burn consolato, thanks for the tip, the tip-off. After ultra the function of Mine. ))) Thank you. I'm blunted. ))) Rarely, but it happens. )))

s
szhech konsolotu 30.05.20

Rottan
Yes it happens that a Custom call Its Own.