3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rayman1970 16.10.19 03:09 am

Team Russia

now only ended the match with Slovakia, our flying!!! come the cold, our bears campaign preparing for the hibernation!!! sleeping on the go, koalapad, Arshavin all need feet on the tree to straighten!!!
253 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEviLPr0 16.10.19

The theme of the Russian national team

H
Hekit 16.10.19

Hmm got nothing to say. Well done...

T
Temnoe_Solnce 16.10.19

Rewrite I'm still not going to. Let's just say that I despise the stupid horse. And the fact that the game in attack is quite good.

G
Gumb0ld 16.10.19

Players pritenzy no Dzagoev and Bystrov but the rest of the horror passes from the defense to the midfield(by the way, nobody hinders) clumsy to horror,the realization of a nightmare(the time of Pogrebnyak is the height of strabismus, with three meters, even the target was not hit), the opponent was only Dzagoev and Bystrov at least, they succeed and the rest just passes and it is not quite a good distributed. Well, we have no good defenders, look at Skrtel, and we have like one club but such mistakes Mama do not cry. I can't remember when a team has successfully met the standards, 8, or 9, or even 10 a corner and not a single shot on target. And the prospects in the future is not seen, the team have failed so I hope for a MIRACLE.

S
SkyGame 16.10.19

N
Nihiliant 16.10.19

Epic fail.

G
Gumb0ld 16.10.19

well kudazh without stupid pictures

A
Andrew Z 16.10.19

Stupid pieces of shit. Macao could not, now Slovakia. Slovakca done, Hamsik, Skrtel, Stoch liked.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 16.10.19

Nonsense. Slovakia played like shit, this monstrous rebound because of a stupid horse.

S
SkyGame 16.10.19

And yet, the team merged and not got on the European championship 2011,double Epic fail.

well kudazh without stupid pictures
dam of topic,something that is necessary.

l
live_4_ever 16.10.19

Sorry, very sorry that lost. And there is wine and Advocaat.

J
Jauhec 16.10.19

Correctly the commentator said - We Slovaks gave the ball. Hmm...

T
Temnoe_Solnce 16.10.19

No, well, as Shava there in the middle in the second half in a completely empty gate did not hit the ball after processing is unthinkable.

_
_Sanek 16.10.19

Need something long to change...

A
Andrew Z 16.10.19

Slovakia played like shit
Normally she played. The score for the game. All matches natural.

it is a monstrous rebound because of a stupid horse.
No need excuses, you need to accept the loss.

r
rayman1970 16.10.19

Russian football fever!!! Come all sorts of hiding ,wild lawyers make a loot and dump!! is it time to have their coaches!? Arshavin is 100% came to play for the statements(they say look what a patriot I am), and the idea was in England!!!

T
Temnoe_Solnce 16.10.19

Normally she played. The score for the game.
You're funny. Slovenia compared to this medicamundi just a dream team. First and foremost in defense. Such a sieve, just pestets. Well, any good Slovakia, too, is not held in distinction from those of the Slovenes.

G
Gumb0ld 16.10.19

Yes, what's Educat and Hiddink(especially it)? They do not blame the players in the three meters of the target can not get. And domestic coaches have already shown what they are capable

PS can pojalujsta without STUPID pictures? They're not the topic here

D
DEviLPr0 16.10.19

Well, like someone demotivators, let them spread, let them look, especially Dzagoev himself said that if no wins then you can criticize, for people it is a way of expressing criticism =)

g
gnabry 16.10.19

You're funny. Slovenia compared to this medicamundi just a dream team. First and foremost in defense. Such a sieve, just pestets. Well, any good Slovakia, too, is not held in distinction from those of the Slovenes.

If you're talking about Slovaks, I disagree with you. This adocommand took place at the world Cup from the first place (beating the Slovenians, by the way),got beat by the Italians and was released in the Playoffs of the world Cup. Defense Slovaks certainly no worse than our national team, including Skrtel played at a very high level, the Slovaks are not missed, they survived the victory, admit defeat and live with it, and watered the winning team mud only because of porajeniya our team - the lot shkoloty.