3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rayman1970 16.10.19 03:09 am

Team Russia

now only ended the match with Slovakia, our flying!!! come the cold, our bears campaign preparing for the hibernation!!! sleeping on the go, koalapad, Arshavin all need feet on the tree to straighten!!!
253 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Sanek 16.10.19

Well, obviously, judge shoemaker..Not awarded a penalty in 1st half for handball among the Macedonians, but left SRL has appointed a penalty in their use. Can the Scandinavian judges it is time to retire, lately they all suck.

M
MiXaN 16.10.19

And I didn't see it(we wanna see), but judging by the reviews in the Internet we played like shit always, but 3 points.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 16.10.19

Anyway, as you can assign the judge of that Norseman, who, we can say with Denmark?))
Where to watch the RAF? Where is everyone?))

T
Ten Mastera 16.10.19

as always, crappy,
True.

and do you think it failed??
No, I do not. I think that enthusiasm should be smaller. Beat the primitive team. When Germany and Spain will start winning and then we can admire.

D
Dryunevich 16.10.19

Beat the primitive team.
that is not a primitive command, only teams from the top ten(England, France, Holland, Brazil, Spain, Germany and so on) primitive is for example Hungary, any Israel, Finland, and other similar
I think that enthusiasm should be smaller.
if we beat the Irish with interference, then Yes, but if not the left penalty up to 3:0, we would have followed the play safely.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 16.10.19

No, primitive commands are commands without thought.
And the Irish - brainless bychara. The back is something I learned to do and thanks to Maestro.

M
MiXaN 16.10.19

the primitive is for example Hungary, any Israel, Finland, and other similar
And Macedonia isn't it? Yes, and Israel in the last cycle we also pissed away.
I think that enthusiasm should be smaller.
I agree, and more criticism.

L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 16.10.19

if we beat the Irish with interference, then Yes, but if not the left penalty up to 3:0, we would have followed the play safely
That's it. Moreover, the Republic of Ireland since 2007, has lost only one match of the national team of France with the famous hand of Henri. In the past qualifying they did not lose even once. Here's proof http://football.sport-express.ru/world/2010/qualify/europe/. See table 8 group. Ireland - 4 wins, 6 draws, 0 losses. 2 place in the group. Our win in Dublin, and confidently smashing the opponent yeah the 70th minute with the score 3:0. And because he could score a fourth, fifth... All broke left from the penalty spot. At the gates of the Irish it would not have appointed. By the way, fans of the national team of Ireland also admitted a penalty left, for what they respect, of course. And the second goal was scored on us in violation of the rules: before impact pushed Ignashevich but the referee did not notice. Therefore, showing such a game, what from it waited, the team proved that it knows how to play. And any accusations in her address on this mast look frankly silly.

I agree, and more criticism.
To criticize? For something that took 6 points in two games on the road? LOL. Obscure game with Macedonia understandable. 1) it Was very wacoa heavy field in which it was difficult to play fluid football that loves to play with the Russian team. 2) the Rival from the group of those better not give play to the opponent than the play. Macedonia knows how to pump density in the defense, it has long been known. Coupled with the first reason and there is such a game. This is also said the players in the postgame interview. Therefore, the fact that our team in such a situation was able to score a goal and take it from Skopje 3 points, even more commendable.

D
Dryunevich 16.10.19

hander nick aka Night Bloomer
+100. They just don't like the national team, for them it is probably give them a little victory 5:0 over the Spaniards, Germans, Brazilians etc

D
DerVarSaar 16.10.19

Not particularly pleased with the fact that the national team of Armenia intervened in the struggle for a place at Euro...there would be Slovaks with the Irish to overcome,duck and even they. They are now with renewed energy clung to his chance,and the matches against Russia without the fundamental...in short,a little excited before a match with them,let it only in the spring,a lot can change.

_
_Sanek 16.10.19

Yes, Armenia will not be easy..of course it is Necessary to take 6 points, but 4 I think would be quite good.
By the way, do not understand one thing. On Eurosport(both Russian and English) says that the first game will be in Russia and at the official site of UEFA what is there in Armenia. Sport-Express says that the first game is also in Armenia. So who to believe? After 3 consecutive games outside the house as much.

L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 16.10.19

DerVarSaar
Not particularly pleased with the fact that the national team of Armenia intervened in the struggle for a place at Euro...
It will be interesting competition:-) But the national team of Armenia a priori a lower class than the rest of the favorites of the group. Away they good games apasati can't, I think. But in Yerevan they play very well dpie with the support of their fans. By the way, one of the top Armenian football (some Chapter of the professional football League Armenia or something,XS) said the following words: If the Armenian team from this group will not work on Euro, football in Armenia can be tied. Here and so. Ambition they do not occupy. So really a bit worried before the spring matches with them. However, I think that we will take in two matches with them at least 4 points. Armenians are a proud nation, often overestimate their strength. The main thing is to play tight defensively and fluid in attack. Then the Armenians will hit a dead end, and our will easily overcome them. But at home we should win anyway.

_Sanek
By the way, do not understand one thing. On Eurosport(both Russian and English) says that the first game will be in Russia and at the official site of UEFA what is there in Armenia. Sport-Express says that the first game is also in Armenia. So who to believe? After 3 consecutive games outside the house as much.
The first game will be in Armenia. Trust me:-)

D
Dryunevich 16.10.19

Not particularly pleased with the fact that the national team of Armenia intervened in the struggle for a place at Euro...
Yes deflate Armenia, if they once beat Slovakia overestimated their strength, and considering that they are the coolest after the victory over our they(Armenians) can provide some competition, maybe in the best case will take the third place and might even be at home in a draw with our and the Irish, but on the Euro they vryatli out on the road it can and Macedonians to fuck it up and even slip away Andorra.

I
ILdar07 16.10.19

Russia – Belgium 0 : 2
On 17 November 2010, Wednesday. 19:00 GMT
Friendly match
Voronezh (Russia). Central Stadium
Referee: Hannes Kaasik (Tallinn, Estonia)

Goals: Romelu Lukaku '2, '73

D
DerVarSaar 16.10.19

hmm...

A
AdriAN[R.S.M] 16.10.19

pix.PlayGround.ru

M
MiXaN 16.10.19

As always in his style... after the first goal we realized that our screw up and never watched the match

T
Temnoe_Solnce 16.10.19

Lukaku really worth 40 million.

A
AK_Flash 16.10.19

Damn, I didn't even think that team Russia would play so poorly. Looks like you wasted time and money, and how evil it was cold. Although in principle I liked how they played the 7th room of the Belgians, a small and skilful, even better than Arshavin will.

G
Gumb0ld 16.10.19

Yes, this match has shown that newcomers do not expect to have some play up to 40 years at least offensively kanesh but hopefully will get to the Euro. Odd, yesterday I do some weirdness with the tov. the matches were going on, Spain has lost 4:0 Portugal-England at Wembley, have lost to the French so that all the rules))
The 7th room of the Belgians, a small and skilful, even better than Arshavin will.
Lol)) but on the background of our protection hazard(sort of) looked good))) and Lukaku generally Golden ball must give Vasin beautifully flew away from him))))