3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rayman1970 16.10.19 03:09 am

Team Russia

now only ended the match with Slovakia, our flying!!! come the cold, our bears campaign preparing for the hibernation!!! sleeping on the go, koalapad, Arshavin all need feet on the tree to straighten!!!
253 Comments
Sort by:
T
Temnoe_Solnce 16.10.19

This adocommand took place at the world Cup from the first place (beating the Slovenians, by the way),got beat by the Italians and was released in the Playoffs of the world Cup.
The Slovenians proved by the way. All this was long ago. Now a new cycle and the game Slovakia - just a terrible HS. In attack that in defense. If the first is forgivable for teams such class, then the second... How can you be so full of holes I just can't imagine. And because players are not second-rate.

Defense Slovaks certainly no worse than our national team
For this match - no. It is the organization of defense of the Slovaks just no. And our myself and to show the possibilities not received, so the Slovaks had HS.

including Skrtel played at a very high level
And you know why thought so? Because all the other Slovak herd of donkeys kosyachit at every step and were a complete sieve, that he, poor man, as the plug and ran.

they survived the victory, admit defeat and live with it, and watered the winning team mud only because of porajeniya our team
Pfft.. I'm not a supporter of the Russian team, to grovel, pitching. I say it is played with a real honokohau and somehow inexplicably sucked.

D
DEviLPr0 16.10.19

The Slovaks certainly have done, in contrast to our great team, they were able to use their time and survive not conceding a goal, Ulicetea winners to judge it is not grateful

And our myself and to show the possibilities not received

Our defense showed great

T
Temnoe_Solnce 16.10.19

they were able to use their time
This is not the time. The time squeeze, though. And this is just horse nonsense of a pathetic dreamer.

Our defense showed great
Yes? I'm glad.

A
AK_Flash 16.10.19

I still believe that the Russian team will be able to snatch 2nd place. With the Irish I think she will be able to sustain 90 minutes and the draw. Although in General I would like that it has completed the selection as it was predicted after the toss.

D
DEviLPr0 16.10.19

This is not the time. The time squeeze, though

This is the time and survived, what's the problem? And stop insult the man

I still believe that the Russian team will be able to snatch 2nd place

Know what the second output does not?

A
Andrew Z 16.10.19

Why my post deleted - truth hurts?

A
AdriAN[R.S.M] 16.10.19

Аndreas
I can let demos with meaning, but to stretch the page with all this nonsense not necessary.

A
AK_Flash 16.10.19

Know what the second output does not?

What? The play-offs is also an option.

T
Ten Mastera 16.10.19

And the fact that the game in attack is quite good.
Over 180 minutes, one goal scored with the game, and even in the gates of the collective team of Andorra and is an attack good?
Isn't it time to stop this hypocrisy in the words of Medicines, Cellars and pave, on what is Great in national team does not need that we ourselves with a mustache?
Clear the stump, we just don't have a forward team of European class, is Great much better than our wood, they are just driven by fear for his place in the squad.
How many don't like Spartacus, but I must admit out of all the possible reinforcements in the attacking line, only Great able to strengthen the attack.
And it is difficult to expect from the team good result, when half the team sitting on the bench.
And the problems of Attorney, which are discussed in detail in the next topic, not going anywhere.
The defenders of the D. A. for the record, you were warned about this long before the problem. Gus, even in his field is not lost, except the Germans.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 16.10.19

Over 180 minutes, one goal scored with the game, and even in the gates of the collective team of Andorra and is an attack good?
Specifically in this game setting the game in attack was felt. If you want: this team played against Slovakia to attack Dutch. Moreover, it is better of the Netherlands at the world Cup. Everyone was running, used free zones leaky Slovakia, took place the transfer, there were many opportunities to shoot, but the curves of the legs prevented. Almost Arsenal.

d
damee-r 16.10.19

But to score failed, but the attack was better than Dutch :D

M
MiXaN 16.10.19

well done to our

g
gnabry 16.10.19

The Slovenians proved by the way. All this was long ago. Now a new cycle and the game Slovakia - just a terrible HS. In attack that in defense. If the first is forgivable for teams such class, then the second... How can you be so full of holes I just can't imagine. And because players are not second-rate.
For this match - no. It is the organization of defense of the Slovaks just no. And our myself and to show the possibilities not received, so the Slovaks had HS.

In defence I great shoals of Slovakia have not seen, I may for the next match come from? It was a completely normal game, this is often the case that some squandered chances, and then blunt and passed a ridiculous goal. And the Slovaks in the second half, got together and the result is a real chance to score, it was only once.

And you know why thought so? Because all the other Slovak herd of donkeys kosyachit at every step and were a complete sieve, that he, poor man, as the plug and ran.
Pfft.. I'm not a supporter of the Russian team, to grovel, pitching. I say it is played with a real honokohau and somehow inexplicably sucked.

The topic should have been called Obsiranie Slovak national team. Our sucked, and now I see a lot vyser to the address of the Slovaks, let's accept the result provided the gaffe of our defense, and the Slovaks, began to act much more cautiously, and for some time pressed to their gates, stood a victorious result.

Even if the Slovaks have such a leaky defence, goals scored, I did not see when that class of our forwards are clearly superior to the Slovaks.

A
Andrew Z 16.10.19

AdriAN[S. R. M]
All clear. But it is not nonsense.

785868 16.10.19

well done to our
good Akinfeev and our forwards without practice game - Pogrebnyak and Pavlyuchenko. Igor is not the first blunder and I do not care how he plays in CSKA,but the Russian team...Pogrebnyak and Pavlyuchenko nothing showed,only the first couple times he missed from a good position. You know,really let they and will continue to play,and Welliton let him continue to play for Spartak to the delight of the racists,spartakovtsam and other vermin,and dick with Fursenko it is not needed,dump naturalization for the club. And even if he gets Russian citizenship current leadership is unlikely to be drafted. 8 goals in 4 games...let them continue to play Pogrebnyak. No Zhirkov, Arshavin...the team does not see,if only to be a...Lost due to defense,we could even dash off to,well, himself unlucky,missed many chances,trailing attacks because we have no. Can only hope that dick will be able to do something,what exactly I don't know. Ahead departure to Ireland,if there God forbid we lose,it's about the first place in the group you can forget.

M
MiXaN 16.10.19

Welliton let him continue to play for Spartak to the delight of the racists,spartakovtsam and other vermin,and dick with Fursenko it is not needed,dump naturalization for the club. And even if he gets Russian citizenship current leadership is unlikely to be drafted.
Even dislike Spartacus but I agree with you 100%

T
Temnoe_Solnce 16.10.19

In defence I great shoals of Slovakia have not seen, I may for the next match come from?
Oh, if yesterday Udinese also not messed up yesterday, we would have defeated them 7-1, and won with a controversial penalty in a ball)))
Yes, there it was possible to beat when you want. In the penalty area to roll the ball? Yes, even much. Corner? More than a decade (why the curve takes Arshavin is Zagoya, by the way, is unclear). Yes that is a real sieve, so don't play the defense team in a lower class.

G
Gumb0ld 16.10.19

that's got game((

Team Russia has dropped
on 25-th place in FIFA ranking

http://news.sport-express.ru/2010-09-15/387705/

T
Ten Mastera 16.10.19

that's got game((
No wonder a couple of matches so will hold and will return to Hidiscovery era.
Fu and D. A. Cox! What they rule? To think not even desirable.

M
MiXaN 16.10.19

Team Russia has dropped by 25-th place in FIFA ranking
all this was