3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rayman1970 16.10.19 03:09 am

Team Russia

now only ended the match with Slovakia, our flying!!! come the cold, our bears campaign preparing for the hibernation!!! sleeping on the go, koalapad, Arshavin all need feet on the tree to straighten!!!
253 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gumb0ld 16.10.19

I current don't understand why Croats are so high can someone explain?

D
Dryunevich 16.10.19

I current don't understand why Croats are so high can someone explain?
I by the way is also interesting, and Egypt on the 9th place, but these teams did not participate in the world Cup
18 (18). USA - 899
19 (19). Slovenia - 897
about lived, already Slovenians with the Americans above us in the table

g
graf den 16.10.19

the national team of Russia on football at the world Cup is the app that PC Tokyo gems show

G
Gumb0ld 16.10.19

Hurray!!! Arshavin Kerzhakov Dzagoev the best!!!! it is a pity that after the 60-minute relaxed and even penalties left, how do I enrage that face Kinna and Dana freaks here!!!!!

T
Temnoe_Solnce 16.10.19

Nothing has changed in the game since the match with Slovakia. And the cries of cheers is.

B
Breezy. 16.10.19

Great, entertaining match turned out.

L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 16.10.19

Nothing has changed in the game since the match with Slovakia. And the cries of cheers is.
+1. Just almost everyone appreciates the result, not the game)

Our match against Ireland played almost as well as match with Sawakami. Just last match we simply did not enough luck, teamwork in the final stages of attack and realizazii moments. Plus this unfortunate mistake Akinfeev. Incidentally, in this match he has reformed and no longer gave a horse to the defenders, and safely carried the ball away from the goal. Moreover, the game in the match against Ireland reminded the Russian national team game for Euro-2008. Even better, I thought. The base is, the potential of our team is huge, small defects of the type of relaxation at the end of the match, unnecessary fouls can be removed. And to contribute to the team mentality of winners. It's up to the coach. Dick Advocaat is able to do the result, and this proved as a coach Zenith. Don't know what it was to ridicule the team after the match with Slovakia, because our tried their best on the field... Just that day luck was not on our side. Now we have Ireland and Slovakia 6 points, eliminated the backlog and, hopefully, it will be no more. Our obligation to leave the group in the first place, because the quality of our team is much higher class opponents. We have in the group Spain, Germany, etc, because we originally were in the first seeding pot. Our just need a little reassurance....

By the way, saw the Armenian team laughed over Slovakia? The defense of the Slovaks resembled a thoroughfare. As they are still on the mast with our relatively good play in defense?
Here's the video-slicing up dangerous moments and highlights of the game

H
Hekit 16.10.19

The match is good , but as always without validol do not like...
PS. The cellar is out of team...

M
MiXaN 16.10.19

Didn't expect so much from our animals!
Our obligation to leave the group in the first place, because the quality of our team is much higher class opponents
+100

T
Ten Mastera 16.10.19

And the cries of cheers is.
This is the whole point. Somehow beat the primitive team, and enthusiasm as Germany won. Almost always during Soviet times, our successfully played with teams preaching the British style of play. So it's not an indicator.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 16.10.19

Yes, it's not just the British, this is some stinking British style. In a HS not played on Islands like.

D
Dryunevich 16.10.19

Somehow beat the primitive team, and enthusiasm as Germany won.
Well nifiga yourself somehow, if not for a dubious penalty in our gate, 3:0 would have defeated them, just after the penalty the Irish came to life, and we were a little confused and thus the Irish scored the second, you just didn't watch the match, probably in the first 70 minutes we played just great.

G
Gumb0ld 16.10.19

And the cries of cheers is.
Guys, I have a Oh*evayu. If I wrote Cheers!! this means that I shkolota?? Or that I cry that we began to play better than against Slovakia?? I just simply enjoy dolgozhdannoj victory though little smazani in the last 20 min. Sit the fuck that think of themselves as old grandmother

Shadow Master
Almost always during Soviet times, our successfully played with teams preaching the British style of play.
Look at the statistics of matches with Ireland during the Soviet era

T
Ten Mastera 16.10.19

Look at the statistics of matches with Ireland during the Soviet era
What should I watch? I most of the matches since the mid-70s saw personally. And it's not only about Ireland said in General about the British teams. And there are 4 teams + a bunch of clubs, and now look at the statistics. The rare times we unsuccessfully played with the members of this football.

T
Ten Mastera 16.10.19

in the first 70 minutes we played just fine.
The game lasts 90 minutes! You can play drop dead and 85 minutes, and the result to be negative.

I
ILdar07 16.10.19

_
_Sanek 16.10.19

These commands should take place on the class" or a class of the Russian team, although I think that he's above it or the coach are unable to motivate the team as well as for the game with Ireland. However, a win is a win, thank you for it though.
PS: Someone tell me, what was a penalty in favor of Macedonia?

G
Gumb0ld 16.10.19

Well here we are in the first place.

The game lasts 90 minutes! You can play drop dead and 85 minutes, and the result to be negative.
Hmm... I argue with that?

The rare times we unsuccessfully played with the members of this football.
OO, for the most part of the match we were the better team, and that you consider a failure?? I'll say it again look at the statistics of matches with Ireland and then talk about failures.

D
Dryunevich 16.10.19

Someone tell me, what was a penalty in favor of Macedonia?
because the judge was a Swede and he deserves our favor that we are their national team to the Euro beat.
And played with Macedonia is so-so, jagose had never release this game(although in the first match he played cool, can be in CSKA, though often it will be the basis of questioning) and instead had to release Bystrova, Pogrebnyak so generally was the application not even turn on, but the main thing that won and came in first place, thank you Ireland and Slovakia for a draw with each other.
By the way Azerbaijan Turkey beat, Oh jitteriness aging goose, and Turkey looks like after the bronze at Euro 2008 zazvezdilsya and went slowly down, just like ours, although what we'll see.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 16.10.19

Someone tell me, what was a penalty in favor of Macedonia?
Supposedly Ignas pushed to fight back the Macedonian.